No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Probability plc posts trading Update for Q4
04/26/2012 : STRONG MOMENTUM AT MOBILE GAMBLING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER
Probability plc posts trading Update for Q4 of year ended 31 March 2012
Mobile gambling technology specialist Probability plc has reported record revenues and strong momentum in its fourth quarter, with smartphone players now 76 percent of total users, up from 30 percent in just one year.
Key Performance Indicators for the three months ended 31 March 2012 included:
* Net gaming revenue in the quarter of GBP 2.1 million, 30 percent higher than the same quarter last year.
* 76 percent of all players during the quarter were using a smartphone or tablet, compared to 30 percent in the same quarter last year.
* Business to business revenues in the quarter were 246 percent higher than the same quarter last year.
Full year KPI summary included:
* NGR for the year ended 31 March 2012 of GBP 7.3 million was 35 percent higher than the previous year.
* Total customer deposits in the 2012 financial year were 58 percent higher than in the previous year. Deposits per player rose 41 percent for the year.
* Business to consumer activity benefited from increased investment in television advertising. Total marketing spend in the fourth quarter was 109 percent higher than in the same quarter last year. The return period on investment in television advertising is stable at five to six months after a campaign has aired, with a positive net return thereafter.
* The first phase of the Probability’s planned integration into the newly enhanced Facebook platform for mobile has been completed. Customers can now use their Facebook accounts to initiate a registration and are even able to post their wins to Facebook from within their games. Initial customer response has been positive.
* During the fourth quarter, the Probability’s games were made available to William Hill customers through that gambling group's mobile site. Other major contracts with significant gaming companies, including Ladbrokes, have been signed and are in the process of being integrated or are awaiting launch. Existing services with Paddy Power plc and Rank Group plc continue to perform strongly.
* Probability has completed the set up of its software for Caliente in Mexico, one of the largest land gambling operators in Latin America, which will launch subject to regulatory approval.
* The company continues to progress its application for a licence to supply technology to gambling operators in the state of Nevada.
Probability chief executive Charles Cohen, says: “We broke previous records for player deposits, turnover and B2B revenues this quarter.
“A big contributor to this came from ‘The Only Way Is Slots’ which we launched during the quarter. This has been a massive hit with our customers and was by far our most popular game in March.
“That momentum has continued. April is ahead in revenues and deposits from March, with B2B revenues stronger still."
Commenting on B2C activity, Cohen noted: “TV advertising has helped us take the business to a new level this year and will drive our growth in B2C into the new financial year.
“As we have previously stated, investment in advertising on television generates strong returns but requires upfront investment which impacts profits and cash flow in the short term, whilst generating revenues thereafter. The payback period is stable at around five to six months for a campaign and the returns which we are seeing after this point are very healthy.
“During the year we have iteratively increased the size and scope of TV campaigns to ensure we are continuing to generate more income than expense from these customers."
Cohen added that over hree quarters of Probability's punters are now using a smartphone, compared to just over a quarter one year ago.
“Of these smartphone customers just over half are now using Android devices," he revealed.
“This is a very important segment of the market which is ignored by many commentators and even competitors. It’s also hard to service, with increasing fragmentation of device capabilities and versions. Of the top fifty Android devices used by customers in the fourth quarter, a third of these didn’t even feature in the top fifty of the third quarter."
Probability's B2B customers now include Rank Group plc (Mecca, BlueSquare), Paddy Power and William Hill whose mobile customers can play Probability games using their existing gaming accounts with these companies, from within the same mobile sites.
“We are also in the process of setting up a service with Ladbrokes to provide their mobile customers with our full range of mobile games, as well as two other major European focussed operators," Cohen revealed, predicting that 2012 is going to be a big year for the company and mobile gambling in general.
"There is a landgrab under way for the mobile gambler – most of whom we believe will be new players who are not currently gambling on the web," Cohen opined. "Our regulated B2C and white label business is ideally positioned to exploit this opportunity.
“At the same time, web based operators are discovering the benefits and the complexities of this new mobile market. Our expertise in this space, as well as privileged regulatory position and technical capabilities, support a B2B proposition which has already demonstrated strong traction and has excellent prospects.
“Internationally, as more markets open to regulated activity, including individual States in the US, we see chances for both B2B licensing, and B2C/white label.
“These are exciting times to be in this market.”
Gambling News :
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.