No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Probability plc posts trading Update for Q4
04/26/2012 : STRONG MOMENTUM AT MOBILE GAMBLING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER
Probability plc posts trading Update for Q4 of year ended 31 March 2012
Mobile gambling technology specialist Probability plc has reported record revenues and strong momentum in its fourth quarter, with smartphone players now 76 percent of total users, up from 30 percent in just one year.
Key Performance Indicators for the three months ended 31 March 2012 included:
* Net gaming revenue in the quarter of GBP 2.1 million, 30 percent higher than the same quarter last year.
* 76 percent of all players during the quarter were using a smartphone or tablet, compared to 30 percent in the same quarter last year.
* Business to business revenues in the quarter were 246 percent higher than the same quarter last year.
Full year KPI summary included:
* NGR for the year ended 31 March 2012 of GBP 7.3 million was 35 percent higher than the previous year.
* Total customer deposits in the 2012 financial year were 58 percent higher than in the previous year. Deposits per player rose 41 percent for the year.
* Business to consumer activity benefited from increased investment in television advertising. Total marketing spend in the fourth quarter was 109 percent higher than in the same quarter last year. The return period on investment in television advertising is stable at five to six months after a campaign has aired, with a positive net return thereafter.
* The first phase of the Probability’s planned integration into the newly enhanced Facebook platform for mobile has been completed. Customers can now use their Facebook accounts to initiate a registration and are even able to post their wins to Facebook from within their games. Initial customer response has been positive.
* During the fourth quarter, the Probability’s games were made available to William Hill customers through that gambling group's mobile site. Other major contracts with significant gaming companies, including Ladbrokes, have been signed and are in the process of being integrated or are awaiting launch. Existing services with Paddy Power plc and Rank Group plc continue to perform strongly.
* Probability has completed the set up of its software for Caliente in Mexico, one of the largest land gambling operators in Latin America, which will launch subject to regulatory approval.
* The company continues to progress its application for a licence to supply technology to gambling operators in the state of Nevada.
Probability chief executive Charles Cohen, says: “We broke previous records for player deposits, turnover and B2B revenues this quarter.
“A big contributor to this came from ‘The Only Way Is Slots’ which we launched during the quarter. This has been a massive hit with our customers and was by far our most popular game in March.
“That momentum has continued. April is ahead in revenues and deposits from March, with B2B revenues stronger still."
Commenting on B2C activity, Cohen noted: “TV advertising has helped us take the business to a new level this year and will drive our growth in B2C into the new financial year.
“As we have previously stated, investment in advertising on television generates strong returns but requires upfront investment which impacts profits and cash flow in the short term, whilst generating revenues thereafter. The payback period is stable at around five to six months for a campaign and the returns which we are seeing after this point are very healthy.
“During the year we have iteratively increased the size and scope of TV campaigns to ensure we are continuing to generate more income than expense from these customers."
Cohen added that over hree quarters of Probability's punters are now using a smartphone, compared to just over a quarter one year ago.
“Of these smartphone customers just over half are now using Android devices," he revealed.
“This is a very important segment of the market which is ignored by many commentators and even competitors. It’s also hard to service, with increasing fragmentation of device capabilities and versions. Of the top fifty Android devices used by customers in the fourth quarter, a third of these didn’t even feature in the top fifty of the third quarter."
Probability's B2B customers now include Rank Group plc (Mecca, BlueSquare), Paddy Power and William Hill whose mobile customers can play Probability games using their existing gaming accounts with these companies, from within the same mobile sites.
“We are also in the process of setting up a service with Ladbrokes to provide their mobile customers with our full range of mobile games, as well as two other major European focussed operators," Cohen revealed, predicting that 2012 is going to be a big year for the company and mobile gambling in general.
"There is a landgrab under way for the mobile gambler – most of whom we believe will be new players who are not currently gambling on the web," Cohen opined. "Our regulated B2C and white label business is ideally positioned to exploit this opportunity.
“At the same time, web based operators are discovering the benefits and the complexities of this new mobile market. Our expertise in this space, as well as privileged regulatory position and technical capabilities, support a B2B proposition which has already demonstrated strong traction and has excellent prospects.
“Internationally, as more markets open to regulated activity, including individual States in the US, we see chances for both B2B licensing, and B2C/white label.
“These are exciting times to be in this market.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.