No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Scientific Games Q2-2015 results
Tuesday August 4,2015 : MORE LOSSES FOR SCIENTIFIC GAMES
But online operations perform well.
Scientific Games has posted its Q2-2015 results, which show that the group's interactive division delivered another creditable performance despite wider group losses attributed mainly to acquisition and integration related to the company's $5.1 billion takeover of Bally Technologies last November
Overall group revenues were up 65.8 percent y-o-y at $691.5 million, but the group recorded an overall loss of $102.2 million compared with a net loss of $72.4 million during the same period in 2014, driving the loss per share losses up from 86 cents to $1.19.
The acquisition of Bally generated around $150 million in annual cost savings through the end of the quarter, although 1,000 jobs were lost in the process of integration. Scientific Games also began to close WMS’ manufacturing facility in Illinois during the quarter, an operation acquired in the takeover of WMS in 2013.
Scientific Games has raised its cost savings target for this year to $200 million - more than its original
estimate of $188 million.
The group's three divisions generated revenues of $449.7 million (Games division up from Q2-2014 $176.9 million); $51.6 million (Interactive division up from Q2-2014 $32.2 million); and $190.2 million (Lottery division down from Q2-2014 $190.2 million).
The company reported an adjusted EBITDA of $266 million (Q2-2014: $132,1 million), Capex of $70.7 million (Q2-2014: $55.1 million) and Cash of $129.1 million (Q2-2014: $ 171.8 million).
Gavin Isaacs, Scientific Games' president and CEO commented:
"Our focus on accelerating revenue growth is balanced with our commitment to deliver the realization of anticipated cost savings that will drive expected further enhancement of operating margin and cash flow in the second half of 2015 and beyond.
"Our cost savings progress is reflected in the year-over-year and quarterly-sequential improvement in
AEBITDA and AEBITDA margin. We expect the progress from rapidly implementing our integration strategies during the first half of 2015 will be favorably reflected in our performance during the second half of this year."
* Interactive revenue up by $19.4 million, reflecting the inclusion of $8.6 million of revenue from Bally, a $3.2 million increase in real money gaming revenue and higher DAU from both the launch of two new social game apps and continued increases in the Jackpot Party and Gold Fish social casino apps, partially offset by a slight decrease in ARPDAU.
* Operating income increased $5.5 million, benefiting from the higher revenue and improved scale of the legacy Interactive business, partially offset by the impact of acquiring and integrating Bally.
* Launched two new social game apps, Quick Hit Slots and Hot Shot Casino, which is the division's first integrated game app that includes social game content from across multiple Scientific Games game studios.
* Entered into 14 new agreements with casino operators for the deployment of SG Universe interactive gaming suite of products bringing the total to 48, including the Play4Fun social casino platform and Mobile Concierge marketing capabilities.
* Launched the divisions's real money gaming products on seven new customer sites, including the launch of several new premium slot games, along with the robust rollout of mobile games, and entry into Denmark and Spain, where the company was one of the providers on the country's first day of live online slot games.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.