No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Scientific Games Q2-2015 results
Tuesday August 4,2015 : MORE LOSSES FOR SCIENTIFIC GAMES
But online operations perform well.
Scientific Games has posted its Q2-2015 results, which show that the group's interactive division delivered another creditable performance despite wider group losses attributed mainly to acquisition and integration related to the company's $5.1 billion takeover of Bally Technologies last November
Overall group revenues were up 65.8 percent y-o-y at $691.5 million, but the group recorded an overall loss of $102.2 million compared with a net loss of $72.4 million during the same period in 2014, driving the loss per share losses up from 86 cents to $1.19.
The acquisition of Bally generated around $150 million in annual cost savings through the end of the quarter, although 1,000 jobs were lost in the process of integration. Scientific Games also began to close WMS’ manufacturing facility in Illinois during the quarter, an operation acquired in the takeover of WMS in 2013.
Scientific Games has raised its cost savings target for this year to $200 million - more than its original
estimate of $188 million.
The group's three divisions generated revenues of $449.7 million (Games division up from Q2-2014 $176.9 million); $51.6 million (Interactive division up from Q2-2014 $32.2 million); and $190.2 million (Lottery division down from Q2-2014 $190.2 million).
The company reported an adjusted EBITDA of $266 million (Q2-2014: $132,1 million), Capex of $70.7 million (Q2-2014: $55.1 million) and Cash of $129.1 million (Q2-2014: $ 171.8 million).
Gavin Isaacs, Scientific Games' president and CEO commented:
"Our focus on accelerating revenue growth is balanced with our commitment to deliver the realization of anticipated cost savings that will drive expected further enhancement of operating margin and cash flow in the second half of 2015 and beyond.
"Our cost savings progress is reflected in the year-over-year and quarterly-sequential improvement in
AEBITDA and AEBITDA margin. We expect the progress from rapidly implementing our integration strategies during the first half of 2015 will be favorably reflected in our performance during the second half of this year."
* Interactive revenue up by $19.4 million, reflecting the inclusion of $8.6 million of revenue from Bally, a $3.2 million increase in real money gaming revenue and higher DAU from both the launch of two new social game apps and continued increases in the Jackpot Party and Gold Fish social casino apps, partially offset by a slight decrease in ARPDAU.
* Operating income increased $5.5 million, benefiting from the higher revenue and improved scale of the legacy Interactive business, partially offset by the impact of acquiring and integrating Bally.
* Launched two new social game apps, Quick Hit Slots and Hot Shot Casino, which is the division's first integrated game app that includes social game content from across multiple Scientific Games game studios.
* Entered into 14 new agreements with casino operators for the deployment of SG Universe interactive gaming suite of products bringing the total to 48, including the Play4Fun social casino platform and Mobile Concierge marketing capabilities.
* Launched the divisions's real money gaming products on seven new customer sites, including the launch of several new premium slot games, along with the robust rollout of mobile games, and entry into Denmark and Spain, where the company was one of the providers on the country's first day of live online slot games.
Gambling News :
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.