No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Scientific Games Q2-2015 results
Tuesday August 4,2015 : MORE LOSSES FOR SCIENTIFIC GAMES
But online operations perform well.
Scientific Games has posted its Q2-2015 results, which show that the group's interactive division delivered another creditable performance despite wider group losses attributed mainly to acquisition and integration related to the company's $5.1 billion takeover of Bally Technologies last November
Overall group revenues were up 65.8 percent y-o-y at $691.5 million, but the group recorded an overall loss of $102.2 million compared with a net loss of $72.4 million during the same period in 2014, driving the loss per share losses up from 86 cents to $1.19.
The acquisition of Bally generated around $150 million in annual cost savings through the end of the quarter, although 1,000 jobs were lost in the process of integration. Scientific Games also began to close WMS’ manufacturing facility in Illinois during the quarter, an operation acquired in the takeover of WMS in 2013.
Scientific Games has raised its cost savings target for this year to $200 million - more than its original
estimate of $188 million.
The group's three divisions generated revenues of $449.7 million (Games division up from Q2-2014 $176.9 million); $51.6 million (Interactive division up from Q2-2014 $32.2 million); and $190.2 million (Lottery division down from Q2-2014 $190.2 million).
The company reported an adjusted EBITDA of $266 million (Q2-2014: $132,1 million), Capex of $70.7 million (Q2-2014: $55.1 million) and Cash of $129.1 million (Q2-2014: $ 171.8 million).
Gavin Isaacs, Scientific Games' president and CEO commented:
"Our focus on accelerating revenue growth is balanced with our commitment to deliver the realization of anticipated cost savings that will drive expected further enhancement of operating margin and cash flow in the second half of 2015 and beyond.
"Our cost savings progress is reflected in the year-over-year and quarterly-sequential improvement in
AEBITDA and AEBITDA margin. We expect the progress from rapidly implementing our integration strategies during the first half of 2015 will be favorably reflected in our performance during the second half of this year."
* Interactive revenue up by $19.4 million, reflecting the inclusion of $8.6 million of revenue from Bally, a $3.2 million increase in real money gaming revenue and higher DAU from both the launch of two new social game apps and continued increases in the Jackpot Party and Gold Fish social casino apps, partially offset by a slight decrease in ARPDAU.
* Operating income increased $5.5 million, benefiting from the higher revenue and improved scale of the legacy Interactive business, partially offset by the impact of acquiring and integrating Bally.
* Launched two new social game apps, Quick Hit Slots and Hot Shot Casino, which is the division's first integrated game app that includes social game content from across multiple Scientific Games game studios.
* Entered into 14 new agreements with casino operators for the deployment of SG Universe interactive gaming suite of products bringing the total to 48, including the Play4Fun social casino platform and Mobile Concierge marketing capabilities.
* Launched the divisions's real money gaming products on seven new customer sites, including the launch of several new premium slot games, along with the robust rollout of mobile games, and entry into Denmark and Spain, where the company was one of the providers on the country's first day of live online slot games.
New Racing UK free-to-watch show -
Wake up to Luck on Sunday – join Nick Luck and guests for new Racing UK free-to-watch show. BHA Chief Executive Nick Rust to appear on first broadcast this Sunday
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.