No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Scientific Games Q2-2015 results
Tuesday August 4,2015 : MORE LOSSES FOR SCIENTIFIC GAMES
But online operations perform well.
Scientific Games has posted its Q2-2015 results, which show that the group's interactive division delivered another creditable performance despite wider group losses attributed mainly to acquisition and integration related to the company's $5.1 billion takeover of Bally Technologies last November
Overall group revenues were up 65.8 percent y-o-y at $691.5 million, but the group recorded an overall loss of $102.2 million compared with a net loss of $72.4 million during the same period in 2014, driving the loss per share losses up from 86 cents to $1.19.
The acquisition of Bally generated around $150 million in annual cost savings through the end of the quarter, although 1,000 jobs were lost in the process of integration. Scientific Games also began to close WMS’ manufacturing facility in Illinois during the quarter, an operation acquired in the takeover of WMS in 2013.
Scientific Games has raised its cost savings target for this year to $200 million - more than its original
estimate of $188 million.
The group's three divisions generated revenues of $449.7 million (Games division up from Q2-2014 $176.9 million); $51.6 million (Interactive division up from Q2-2014 $32.2 million); and $190.2 million (Lottery division down from Q2-2014 $190.2 million).
The company reported an adjusted EBITDA of $266 million (Q2-2014: $132,1 million), Capex of $70.7 million (Q2-2014: $55.1 million) and Cash of $129.1 million (Q2-2014: $ 171.8 million).
Gavin Isaacs, Scientific Games' president and CEO commented:
"Our focus on accelerating revenue growth is balanced with our commitment to deliver the realization of anticipated cost savings that will drive expected further enhancement of operating margin and cash flow in the second half of 2015 and beyond.
"Our cost savings progress is reflected in the year-over-year and quarterly-sequential improvement in
AEBITDA and AEBITDA margin. We expect the progress from rapidly implementing our integration strategies during the first half of 2015 will be favorably reflected in our performance during the second half of this year."
* Interactive revenue up by $19.4 million, reflecting the inclusion of $8.6 million of revenue from Bally, a $3.2 million increase in real money gaming revenue and higher DAU from both the launch of two new social game apps and continued increases in the Jackpot Party and Gold Fish social casino apps, partially offset by a slight decrease in ARPDAU.
* Operating income increased $5.5 million, benefiting from the higher revenue and improved scale of the legacy Interactive business, partially offset by the impact of acquiring and integrating Bally.
* Launched two new social game apps, Quick Hit Slots and Hot Shot Casino, which is the division's first integrated game app that includes social game content from across multiple Scientific Games game studios.
* Entered into 14 new agreements with casino operators for the deployment of SG Universe interactive gaming suite of products bringing the total to 48, including the Play4Fun social casino platform and Mobile Concierge marketing capabilities.
* Launched the divisions's real money gaming products on seven new customer sites, including the launch of several new premium slot games, along with the robust rollout of mobile games, and entry into Denmark and Spain, where the company was one of the providers on the country's first day of live online slot games.
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.