No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Shoal Games released its Q4-2014 results
Friday February 20,2015 : SOCIAL GAMING FIRM RELEASES Q4-2014 RESULTS
Former Bingo.com owner now titled Shoal Games...but the losses persist.
Former Bingo.com owner, and now social and mobile gaming-focused Shoal Games released its Q4-2014 results this week, revealing new details on the disposal of Bingo.com to Unibet.
CEO Jason Williams said: "We successfully divested the company of the domain name www.bingo.com and the associated online gambling business in exchange for $2,000,000 cash and the return of 15,000,000 of Shoal Games' common shares which have since been cancelled.”
The total value of the sale was $8 million.
"This transaction allowed us to successfully exit the online gambling industry which we believe to be mature and facing increasing threats from taxation, regulation, and competition."
Williams revealed that the company's social game Trophy Bingo is currently live in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, but revenues have been slow despite strong "performance metrics." The next version of the game is currently in development and is scheduled for release in H2-2015, supported by a major marketing push.
Williams claims that Trophy Bingo's player retention figures are among the best in the business, with high free player to premium player conversion and average revenue per daily active user performance improving.
Other features of the performance report included:
* Total revenue from continuing operations increased 23 percent y-o-y to $32,470 for the year ended
December 31, 2014;
* Revenue from Trophy Bingo increased to almost ten fold from a low base to $9,815 for the year ended December 31, 2014 ($1,265 for the same period in the prior year.)
* Advertising Revenue declined 10 percent to $22,655 for the year ended December 31, 2014;
* Sales and marketing expenses from continuing operations were $247,258 for the year, an increase of 25 percent y-o-y due to a rise in test marketing expenses for the soft launch of Trophy Bingo in the Google play and iOS stores.
* Net loss after taxation from continuing operations for the twelve months ended December 31, 2014, amounted to $2,736,544, a loss of ($0.04) per share, compared to a net loss from continuing operations of $755,182 or ($0.01) per share in the twelve months ending December 31, 2013.
* Gaming revenue from discontinued operations decreased 12 percent y-o-y to $1,684,047 as player activity fell off.
* Sales and marketing expenses from discontinued operations were $628,029 for the year ended December 31, 2014, a decrease of 68 percent over expenses of $1,944,982 for the year ended December 31, 2013 as marketing campaigns were reduced.
* Net income after taxation for the twelve months ended December 31, 2014, amounted to $5,062,233, compared to a net loss of ($787,863) in the twelve months ending December 31, 2013.
* The company had cash of $2,876,386 and working capital of $2,856,230 at December 31, 2014.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.