No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Shoal Games released its Q4-2014 results
Friday February 20,2015 : SOCIAL GAMING FIRM RELEASES Q4-2014 RESULTS
Former Bingo.com owner now titled Shoal Games...but the losses persist.
Former Bingo.com owner, and now social and mobile gaming-focused Shoal Games released its Q4-2014 results this week, revealing new details on the disposal of Bingo.com to Unibet.
CEO Jason Williams said: "We successfully divested the company of the domain name www.bingo.com and the associated online gambling business in exchange for $2,000,000 cash and the return of 15,000,000 of Shoal Games' common shares which have since been cancelled.”
The total value of the sale was $8 million.
"This transaction allowed us to successfully exit the online gambling industry which we believe to be mature and facing increasing threats from taxation, regulation, and competition."
Williams revealed that the company's social game Trophy Bingo is currently live in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, but revenues have been slow despite strong "performance metrics." The next version of the game is currently in development and is scheduled for release in H2-2015, supported by a major marketing push.
Williams claims that Trophy Bingo's player retention figures are among the best in the business, with high free player to premium player conversion and average revenue per daily active user performance improving.
Other features of the performance report included:
* Total revenue from continuing operations increased 23 percent y-o-y to $32,470 for the year ended
December 31, 2014;
* Revenue from Trophy Bingo increased to almost ten fold from a low base to $9,815 for the year ended December 31, 2014 ($1,265 for the same period in the prior year.)
* Advertising Revenue declined 10 percent to $22,655 for the year ended December 31, 2014;
* Sales and marketing expenses from continuing operations were $247,258 for the year, an increase of 25 percent y-o-y due to a rise in test marketing expenses for the soft launch of Trophy Bingo in the Google play and iOS stores.
* Net loss after taxation from continuing operations for the twelve months ended December 31, 2014, amounted to $2,736,544, a loss of ($0.04) per share, compared to a net loss from continuing operations of $755,182 or ($0.01) per share in the twelve months ending December 31, 2013.
* Gaming revenue from discontinued operations decreased 12 percent y-o-y to $1,684,047 as player activity fell off.
* Sales and marketing expenses from discontinued operations were $628,029 for the year ended December 31, 2014, a decrease of 68 percent over expenses of $1,944,982 for the year ended December 31, 2013 as marketing campaigns were reduced.
* Net income after taxation for the twelve months ended December 31, 2014, amounted to $5,062,233, compared to a net loss of ($787,863) in the twelve months ending December 31, 2013.
* The company had cash of $2,876,386 and working capital of $2,856,230 at December 31, 2014.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.