No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Shoal Games released its Q4-2014 results
Friday February 20,2015 : SOCIAL GAMING FIRM RELEASES Q4-2014 RESULTS
Former Bingo.com owner now titled Shoal Games...but the losses persist.
Former Bingo.com owner, and now social and mobile gaming-focused Shoal Games released its Q4-2014 results this week, revealing new details on the disposal of Bingo.com to Unibet.
CEO Jason Williams said: "We successfully divested the company of the domain name www.bingo.com and the associated online gambling business in exchange for $2,000,000 cash and the return of 15,000,000 of Shoal Games' common shares which have since been cancelled.”
The total value of the sale was $8 million.
"This transaction allowed us to successfully exit the online gambling industry which we believe to be mature and facing increasing threats from taxation, regulation, and competition."
Williams revealed that the company's social game Trophy Bingo is currently live in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, but revenues have been slow despite strong "performance metrics." The next version of the game is currently in development and is scheduled for release in H2-2015, supported by a major marketing push.
Williams claims that Trophy Bingo's player retention figures are among the best in the business, with high free player to premium player conversion and average revenue per daily active user performance improving.
Other features of the performance report included:
* Total revenue from continuing operations increased 23 percent y-o-y to $32,470 for the year ended
December 31, 2014;
* Revenue from Trophy Bingo increased to almost ten fold from a low base to $9,815 for the year ended December 31, 2014 ($1,265 for the same period in the prior year.)
* Advertising Revenue declined 10 percent to $22,655 for the year ended December 31, 2014;
* Sales and marketing expenses from continuing operations were $247,258 for the year, an increase of 25 percent y-o-y due to a rise in test marketing expenses for the soft launch of Trophy Bingo in the Google play and iOS stores.
* Net loss after taxation from continuing operations for the twelve months ended December 31, 2014, amounted to $2,736,544, a loss of ($0.04) per share, compared to a net loss from continuing operations of $755,182 or ($0.01) per share in the twelve months ending December 31, 2013.
* Gaming revenue from discontinued operations decreased 12 percent y-o-y to $1,684,047 as player activity fell off.
* Sales and marketing expenses from discontinued operations were $628,029 for the year ended December 31, 2014, a decrease of 68 percent over expenses of $1,944,982 for the year ended December 31, 2013 as marketing campaigns were reduced.
* Net income after taxation for the twelve months ended December 31, 2014, amounted to $5,062,233, compared to a net loss of ($787,863) in the twelve months ending December 31, 2013.
* The company had cash of $2,876,386 and working capital of $2,856,230 at December 31, 2014.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.