No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportech plc Revenues Decline
Wednesday March 6, 2013 : LACKLUSTRE PERFORMANCE FROM SPORTECH PLC
Revenues decline, but the good news is that net bank debt has been reduced and digital operations are doing well
Sports, pools and tote betting company Sportech plc posted its full year preliminary results to end December 2012 Wednesday, highlighting the following points:
* Revenue down by 5 percent to GBP 112 million (2011: GBP 118.2 million), due primarily to discontinuing unprofitable customer acquisition activities.
* EBITDA slightly better by 1 percent to GBO 26.4 million (2011: GBP 26.1 million).
* Adjusted profit before tax pretty much the same as 2011 at GBP 15.7 million (2011: GBP 15.8 million).
* Statutory profit before tax down at GBP 2.1 million following refinancing and exceptional costs (2011: GBP 8 million).
* Earnings per share up 2 percent to 5.8p (2011: 5.7p).
* Net bank debt reduced to GBP 57.1 million (2011: GBP 59.2 million)
* Acquired eBet for initial cash consideration of GBP 5.7 million.
* New GBP 75 million multi-bank revolving credit facility acquired to facilitate growth initiatives.
Digital operational highlights included:
* Acquisition in December 2012, for up to $12.6 million, of eBet Online Inc., a provider of internet and mobile betting services for horseracing in North America.
* Regulatory approval obtained to provide exclusive online betting on horseracing in Connecticut, for launch in Spring 2013.
* New online platform to be launched in Spring 2013, to initially drive online horseracing activity in USA.
* e-Gaming platform in UK now powered by Playtech, following migrations from multiple providers.
Retail highlights included:
* Good performance from the group's US venues and telephone betting business with gross betting revenues of $185 million and EBITDA of $7.1 million, reversing previous years of decline.
* Betting services business in the USA, trading as Sportech Racing, posted its first increase in EBITDA for several years, processing over $13 billion in bets globally.
* UK Football Pools and e-Gaming business with EBITDA of GBP 20 million in line with last year, the first time in many years that there has not been a significant decline in EBITDA.
* The company signed an agreement last week with UK Tote, owned by Betfred, to sell and install 1,000 new terminals. The terminals are initially expected to be used at the Royal Ascot meeting in June 2013.
* Sportech hopes to recoup some VAT payments from UK Customs and Excise after a First-Tier Tax Tribunal hearing in October last year, the findings of which are still awaited.
Sportech CEO Ian Penrose said that the group has been revitalised over recent years, with half its revenue now coming from North American operations.
"We have devoted considerable management time and resources in North America in order to develop a stronger business. Our investment policy helped us win approval to provide online betting on horseracing in Connecticut later this Spring, on an exclusive basis.
“Furthermore, we strengthened our position as one of the largest operators and providers of online and mobile betting technologies and services, by acquiring eBet Online Inc. in December 2012," he explained.
"Whilst economic conditions remain challenging in our two principal markets of the UK and USA, we have started 2013 trading in line with management's expectations."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.