No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportech plc Revenues Decline
Wednesday March 6, 2013 : LACKLUSTRE PERFORMANCE FROM SPORTECH PLC
Revenues decline, but the good news is that net bank debt has been reduced and digital operations are doing well
Sports, pools and tote betting company Sportech plc posted its full year preliminary results to end December 2012 Wednesday, highlighting the following points:
* Revenue down by 5 percent to GBP 112 million (2011: GBP 118.2 million), due primarily to discontinuing unprofitable customer acquisition activities.
* EBITDA slightly better by 1 percent to GBO 26.4 million (2011: GBP 26.1 million).
* Adjusted profit before tax pretty much the same as 2011 at GBP 15.7 million (2011: GBP 15.8 million).
* Statutory profit before tax down at GBP 2.1 million following refinancing and exceptional costs (2011: GBP 8 million).
* Earnings per share up 2 percent to 5.8p (2011: 5.7p).
* Net bank debt reduced to GBP 57.1 million (2011: GBP 59.2 million)
* Acquired eBet for initial cash consideration of GBP 5.7 million.
* New GBP 75 million multi-bank revolving credit facility acquired to facilitate growth initiatives.
Digital operational highlights included:
* Acquisition in December 2012, for up to $12.6 million, of eBet Online Inc., a provider of internet and mobile betting services for horseracing in North America.
* Regulatory approval obtained to provide exclusive online betting on horseracing in Connecticut, for launch in Spring 2013.
* New online platform to be launched in Spring 2013, to initially drive online horseracing activity in USA.
* e-Gaming platform in UK now powered by Playtech, following migrations from multiple providers.
Retail highlights included:
* Good performance from the group's US venues and telephone betting business with gross betting revenues of $185 million and EBITDA of $7.1 million, reversing previous years of decline.
* Betting services business in the USA, trading as Sportech Racing, posted its first increase in EBITDA for several years, processing over $13 billion in bets globally.
* UK Football Pools and e-Gaming business with EBITDA of GBP 20 million in line with last year, the first time in many years that there has not been a significant decline in EBITDA.
* The company signed an agreement last week with UK Tote, owned by Betfred, to sell and install 1,000 new terminals. The terminals are initially expected to be used at the Royal Ascot meeting in June 2013.
* Sportech hopes to recoup some VAT payments from UK Customs and Excise after a First-Tier Tax Tribunal hearing in October last year, the findings of which are still awaited.
Sportech CEO Ian Penrose said that the group has been revitalised over recent years, with half its revenue now coming from North American operations.
"We have devoted considerable management time and resources in North America in order to develop a stronger business. Our investment policy helped us win approval to provide online betting on horseracing in Connecticut later this Spring, on an exclusive basis.
“Furthermore, we strengthened our position as one of the largest operators and providers of online and mobile betting technologies and services, by acquiring eBet Online Inc. in December 2012," he explained.
"Whilst economic conditions remain challenging in our two principal markets of the UK and USA, we have started 2013 trading in line with management's expectations."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.