No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportech plc Revenues Decline
Wednesday March 6, 2013 : LACKLUSTRE PERFORMANCE FROM SPORTECH PLC
Revenues decline, but the good news is that net bank debt has been reduced and digital operations are doing well
Sports, pools and tote betting company Sportech plc posted its full year preliminary results to end December 2012 Wednesday, highlighting the following points:
* Revenue down by 5 percent to GBP 112 million (2011: GBP 118.2 million), due primarily to discontinuing unprofitable customer acquisition activities.
* EBITDA slightly better by 1 percent to GBO 26.4 million (2011: GBP 26.1 million).
* Adjusted profit before tax pretty much the same as 2011 at GBP 15.7 million (2011: GBP 15.8 million).
* Statutory profit before tax down at GBP 2.1 million following refinancing and exceptional costs (2011: GBP 8 million).
* Earnings per share up 2 percent to 5.8p (2011: 5.7p).
* Net bank debt reduced to GBP 57.1 million (2011: GBP 59.2 million)
* Acquired eBet for initial cash consideration of GBP 5.7 million.
* New GBP 75 million multi-bank revolving credit facility acquired to facilitate growth initiatives.
Digital operational highlights included:
* Acquisition in December 2012, for up to $12.6 million, of eBet Online Inc., a provider of internet and mobile betting services for horseracing in North America.
* Regulatory approval obtained to provide exclusive online betting on horseracing in Connecticut, for launch in Spring 2013.
* New online platform to be launched in Spring 2013, to initially drive online horseracing activity in USA.
* e-Gaming platform in UK now powered by Playtech, following migrations from multiple providers.
Retail highlights included:
* Good performance from the group's US venues and telephone betting business with gross betting revenues of $185 million and EBITDA of $7.1 million, reversing previous years of decline.
* Betting services business in the USA, trading as Sportech Racing, posted its first increase in EBITDA for several years, processing over $13 billion in bets globally.
* UK Football Pools and e-Gaming business with EBITDA of GBP 20 million in line with last year, the first time in many years that there has not been a significant decline in EBITDA.
* The company signed an agreement last week with UK Tote, owned by Betfred, to sell and install 1,000 new terminals. The terminals are initially expected to be used at the Royal Ascot meeting in June 2013.
* Sportech hopes to recoup some VAT payments from UK Customs and Excise after a First-Tier Tax Tribunal hearing in October last year, the findings of which are still awaited.
Sportech CEO Ian Penrose said that the group has been revitalised over recent years, with half its revenue now coming from North American operations.
"We have devoted considerable management time and resources in North America in order to develop a stronger business. Our investment policy helped us win approval to provide online betting on horseracing in Connecticut later this Spring, on an exclusive basis.
“Furthermore, we strengthened our position as one of the largest operators and providers of online and mobile betting technologies and services, by acquiring eBet Online Inc. in December 2012," he explained.
"Whilst economic conditions remain challenging in our two principal markets of the UK and USA, we have started 2013 trading in line with management's expectations."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.