No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportech Q1-2016 Trading Update
Tuesday May 17,2016 : SPORTECH RELEASES TRADING UPDATE
Positive Q1 results posted.
Pool betting specialists Sportech plc has issued a trading update for the period from 1 January 2016 to 16 May 2016, reporting:
* Positive start to 2016 for the group, with trading in line with management expectations, having made significant operational improvements and achieved a number of new customer wins:
* Success in VAT litigation against Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs
* Sportech Racing and Digital opened new offices in Singapore and secured new business. The company has also secured a new contract to deliver a full suite of wagering systems for the Macau Jockey Club, in addition to the recently announced new system sales in Malaysia and Vietnam, whilst a large terminal order has been shipped to Tabcorp in Australia;
* Technology and wagering installed for two new North American customers, Lone Star Park and Remington Park, and Sportech technology now available across racetracks in the UK to process all Tote wagering;
* Bump 50:50 continued to progress, growing its market share in the evolving area of providing technology for in-stadia electronic lotteries. Bump has added 7 new customers to its roster including the Jacksonville Jaguars (NFL), Dallas Stars (NHL) and San Diego Padres (MLB). Bump 50:50 remains on target to deliver profits in 2016 for the first time;
* Sportech Venues achieved progress in several areas. Of particular note, Internet wagering on MyWinners.com is up 17 percent compared to the same period last year, and the company has seen significant improvements in food, beverage and wagering revenues at our flagship venue in Bradley, Connecticut.
* The company will soon commence the construction in Stamford, which will be the first sports bar, restaurant and wagering facility in that major city, close to the New York border.
* The company's first venue in California opened in San Diego in January and is currently experiencing an upturn in food, beverage and wagering revenues after a slow but steady start in establishing the new concept.
* The wagering business in the Netherlands has experienced growth for the first time in a number of years, with handle up 10 percent on the same period last year.
* Football Pools performed to expectations, with a modernisation initiative on-track and due for completion shortly. The company launched The Football Pools app in March;
* Board changes are afoot, with non-executive director Peter Williams departing.
Gambling News :
Jurassic World Online Slot live -
During the base game, the fierce and genetically modified Indominus Rex can randomly appear on the screen, awarding wins of up to 1,000x the total bet.
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.