No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportech plc trading update
Wednesday May 13,2015 : FOUR MONTH TRADING UPDATE FROM SPORTECH
Good progress made on strategic objectives.
Sportech plc has issued a four-month trading update covering the period 1 January 2015 to 11 May 2015, and reporting good progress on its strategic objectives.
* The achievement of a licence in New Jersey's online gambling market, where the group operates in partnership with Resorts Casino Hotel and NYX Gaming;
* The negotiation of material improvements to an inherited onerous gaming contract in the State of Connecticut, and involvement in a debate regarding the potential for additional "satellite" casinos in Connecticut;
* New professional sports teams relationships for the group's Bump 50/50 electronic in-stadia raffle business in North America as the company diversifies; Bump has signed up new customers in the period, including the Montreal Canadiens and Quebec Remparts;
* The group has rejected an undervalued acquisition approach for its The Football Pools subsidiary from an unidentified potential buyer. Trading in the Football Pools is in line with expectations;
* In the direct business channel, Football Pools new subscription player recruitment is continuing with 8,400 new players to date in 2015, which is 10 percent higher than last year; online acquisitions are driving the growth and now making up around 60 percent of all new acquisitions. Online customers are being acquired at a much lower cost and represent a far greater cross sell opportunity than telephone acquired customers.
* The increase in weekly revenues per customer is currently exceeding the overall reduction in player numbers.
* The company has continued the roll-out of new game content on the footballpools.com website, and envisages a further 30 games in the near future;
* In the US, Sportech's Racing and Digital division is on track to deliver and complete the major sale of tote betting systems for horseracing in the UK to Betfred. The division has also secured important contract wins and renewals but has experienced contract losses in the period;
* Trading in the Venues division in Connecticut has been impacted by the severe winter freeze affecting site openings, race meeting cancellations (especially in New York) and by a reduction in amounts wagered across the industry as a whole; betting volumes have declined against last year by 9 percent;
* Cost saving actions are being taken across the group to position the business for the future;
* The company's US racing business has successfully renewed contracts with key customers including Mountaineer Gaming, Emerald Downs and Parx Racing and is making progress with several proposals to potential new customers.
* US thoroughbred racing industry data shows that amounts wagered in the four months to the end of April are down 3 percent on 2014;
* The company is on track to go live with the supply of its core Quantum tote system to Betfred's Totepool business. Successful initial trials of the system have already taken place at certain UK race meetings, with a full roll-out to follow over the summer;
* The Digital business has suffered the loss of two significant and profitable customers, including Colonial Downs in Virginia, which ceased all racing operations in April;
* Internet handle on MyWinners.com has grown 71 percent y-o-y from a low base as the company enters the second year of online wagering in Connecticut. Sportech expects to continue to improve its technology and product offering during the year to support further growth in this channel.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Mybet Earnings Struggle -
The statement this week reveals that Mybet continued to be hampered by negative trends from historic quarters, making its original performance estimate "unrealistic".
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.