No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Sportech PLC released an upbeat trading update Friday
Friday, May 11, 2012 : SPORTECH TRADING UPDATE
e-Gaming a star performer
Pool and tote gaming company Sportech PLC released an upbeat trading update Friday.
Key indicators include:
- Net bank debt in the four months to 30 April 2012 has decreased by GBP 4.2 million to GBP 55.0 million, following the GBP 13.0 million reduction in 2011.
- Solid advances with predominantly North American-based gaming business Sportech Racing.
- Retail betting venues and telephone betting business shows good progress reporting betting handle (turnover) up 4.5 percent on last year, which the company boasts is double the industry average.
- Total betting turnover at the Kentucky Derby yielded $ 4 million - an all time high for the Connecticut operation and 11 percent up on the previous year.
- The Tote Services arm of the company reports good progress made in Interactive Products and Services, with several contracts in the pipeline.
- Football Pools division is performing in line with expectation and expansion continues with a retail distribution deal with Stan James.
- eGaming business reports a gross win revenue up 30 percent year on year attributed in part to the migration of Littlewoods Casino and Poker business to the Playtech platform along with the launch of Vernons Casino and Poker towards the end of 2011.
- The firm's bingo product will transfer to the Playtech platform later this year.
- Date set for the Group's VAT claim to be heard at the First Tier Tax Tribunal in October 2012
Roger Withers, non-executive chairman of Sportech PLC, comments: "Trading for the current financial year has started well and we are pleased to report that the Group is performing in line with the Board's expectations with operational progress being made in all areas of our business.
"The Group continues to prepare for the forthcoming anticipated regulatory change in the key international jurisdictions in which the Group trades and accordingly, we believe Sportech will be ideally positioned to benefit from the opportunities that these changes will deliver. We look forward to the future with confidence."
In related news, Sportech announced the resignation with immediate effect of its executive director responsible for business development, Brooks Pierce, who is leaving to pursue other business interests.
The company's North American business announced the promotion of Dave Haslett to Managing Director of Sportech Racing (Worldwide), Ted Taylor to Managing Director of Sportech Venues and Andrew Gaughan to Managing Director of Sportech Interactive Products and Services. Gaughan will additionally take on the role of Business Development Director, North America.
Sportech has tasked executive search business Odgers Berndtson to find suitable candidates that will further strengthen the Sportech executive board in light of "the many opportunities available in North America".
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.