No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SPORTINGBET: STRONG Q1 FINANCIALS
Wednesday, November 30 ,2011 : Geographic diversity pays off as total revenues in fiscal Q1 rise 17 percent to GBP 59.9 million
The veteran online gambling group Sportingbet plc posted its unaudited results for the first quarter ended 31 October 2011 this week, showcasing a rise in revenues of 17 percent overall, to GBP 59.9 million.
Financial highlights of the results included:
* Amounts wagered up 35 percent to GBP 693.7 million (Q1 2010: GBP 513.9 million)
* Total revenue up 17 percent to GBP 59.9 million (Q1 2010: GBP 51.1 million)
* EBITDA GBP 10.2 million (Q1 2010:GBP 11.3 million) a decline mainly due to GBP 4.3 million in new taxes in Greece and Spain
* Net Cash GBP 30.8 million (Q1 2010: GBP 22.4 million.)
Operational highlights at group level featured:
* The completion of the Centrebet acquisition in Australia at the end of August
* The successful disposal last month of the legally troublesome Turkish online operations
* 40 percent of NGR now flowing from regulated foreign territories, and a further 18 percent from territories where the group is paying tax ahead of expected regulation
Management reported that in Australia:
* Total amounts wagered are up 95 percent
* Total NGR is up 165 percent (58 percent on a like-for-like basis)
* Centrebet has contributed GBP 2.4 million to profit before tax for the quarter
* Integration is progressing well and operational synergies are at least in line with previously stated targets
The group's European results incorporate those from its Emerging Markets Division and include:
* Amounts wagered down 4.8 percent - Spain up 1 percent, Greece down 11 percent in a financially troubled market
* Before new betting taxes, NGR down 3.4 percent
* Spanish and Greek betting taxes of GBP 4.3 million in the quarter
* In:play betting operations doing well and at an industry leading margin of 10.1 percent (2010: 9.7 percent)
* Mobile penetration continued with a 108 percent increase in actives year on year
Andrew McIver, group chief executive, said: "With total revenue in the first quarter up 17 percent to GBP 59.9 million, Sportingbet is in robust health due to our geographically diversified business model and quality sportsbook offer.
"With the acquisition of Centrebet in Australia and the disposal of our Turkish language website, we are making good progress towards our goal of deriving the majority of our revenues from regulated territories. The early signs from our enlarged Australian business are very encouraging and we look forward to making further progress there during the coming year.
"While trading in the Eurozone territories remains subdued, we welcome regulation in this key market and the greater certainty it brings to our revenues.
" The Group has made a solid start to its second quarter with trading in line with our expectations.''
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.