No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Stride Gaming 2016 Full Year Results
STRIDE GAMING LAUDS FULL YEAR RESULTS
Strong organic growth and successful acquisition strategy.
Social gaming and online bingo gaming company Stride Gaming plc delivered strong full year results for the 12-month period ending August 31, 2016.
The company attributed its success to robust organic growth and the completion of its “transformational” acquisitions of 8Ball, Netboost Media and the Tarco Assets.
Key performance highlights include (results adjusted to reflect InfiApp acquisition and impact of POC tax):
- Group Net Gaming Revenue (“NGR”) up 22 percent to GBP 47.8 million (2015: Pro-forma GBP 39.3 million and reported of GBP 27.8 million);
- Group Adjusted EBITDA* up 27 percent to GBP 12.3 million (2015: Pro-forma GBP 9.7 million and reported GBP 7.3 million);
- Adjusted earnings* up 27 percent to GBP 10.9 million (2015: Pro-forma GBP 8.6 million);
- Adjusted basic earnings per share* up 8 percent to 21.2 pence per share (2015: Pro-forma 19.6 pence);
- Gross assets up 117 percent to GBP 105.8 million (2015: GBP 48.7 million), including cash of GBP 21.1 million (2015: GBP 7.4 million);
- Placement of 12 million shares raising GBP 27 million (before expenses);
- Refinancing of an existing GBP 8 million shareholder loan facility with Barclays PLC post year end; and
- Final dividend of 1.4 pence per share recommended by the Board, subject to shareholder approval at the AGM, taking the total dividend for the full year to 2.5 pence per share.
- Acquisitions of 8Ball, Netboost Media and the Tarco Assets completed for total consideration payable in shares and cash of up to GBP 70.2 million;
- Real money gaming funded players** up 37 percent to 71,220 (2015: 52,000);
- Yield per player up 7 percent to GBP 120 (2015: GBP 112) reflecting an improvement in engagement and player monetisation;
- Gross gaming revenue*** (“GGR”) through mobile and touch devices represents 51.8 percent (2015: 40.4 percent) of total Group GGR;
- Successful integration of InfiApps, the mobile social gaming company acquired in July 2015; and an increase in average deposit size to US$24.5 (2015: US$17).
- InfiApps daily average revenue per paying user increased to US$35 (2015: US$28.5).
“I am delighted to present these excellent results to shareholders,” Eitan Boyd, chief executive officer of Stride Gaming commented. “2016 was an exciting year for the Company where we once again delivered strong organic growth and undertook transformational acquisitions.
“With 105 brands and 10 percent market share of the UK online bingo market following these acquisitions, Stride Gaming now has material scale, strong operational leverage and occupies a pre- eminent position in the soft gaming market.”
Gambling News :
ACR $15 Million OSS Cub3d -
Americas CardRoom immensely popular OSS Cub3d returns February 25th and it's bigger than ever. U.S. Online Poker players will have a chance to compete for $15 Million in guaranteed prize pools.
AIGF and Betradar formalised their relationship -
At this yearís ICE Total Gaming, the All India Gaming Federation (AIGF) and Betradar formalised their relationship, committing to understand, explore opportunities and network across India around sports betting and gaming.
EHF and Sportradar Extend Partnership -
The EHF is responsible for a wide range of activities including the promotion and development of the sport, education programmes, player transfers and the organisation of high-profile sports competitions and events including the EHF EURO and the EHF Champions League.
Swisslos and Betradar in Deal -
Swisslos offers lotteries, sport bets and instant tickets in the entire territory of German-speaking Switzerland, in Ticino and in the Principality of Liechtenstein. It structures its range of games in an attractive and responsible manner. Swisslos transfers it entire net profit to the mandating cantons and the Principality of Liechtenstein to support public causes.
Americas Cardroom offering mouth-watering value -
It's not every day that an industry-leading poker site offers its customers an opportunity to put the house's money directly into their own pockets, but that's exactly whatís happening at Americas Cardroom.
Coolbet Joins Mpn -
Coolbet, owned by the Estonian company StayCool OU, is a sportsbook driven brand with its own developed platform and sports software. In addition to sports, it offers casino and live casino gaming, and as of this week, poker.
RMG AND SIS EXTEND PARTNERSHIP -
RMG manages the rights of many of the leading British racecourses, while SIS holds the horseracing rights to all Irish racecourses, plus Chelmsford City Racecourse in the UK.
Novomatic and Betradar in Deal -
With ICE just a few days away, NOVOMATIC has announced a partnership with leading sports betting solutions provider Sportradar to develop an innovative line of sports betting products and services.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.