No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Svenska Spel 2013 interims report
Monday July 22,2013 : SWEDEN'S STATE GAMBLING COMPANY RELEASES H1-2013 NUMBERS
Svenska Spel interims report increased competition
Sweden's state gambling group Svenska Spel reported that profit after interest and tax for the first half of 2013 amounted to SEK 2.522 billion, an increase of 4.2 percent compared with same period in 2012 despite growing competition from foreign unlicensed companies in the online environment.
The gambling group reported a marginal 0.6 per cent fall in Q2 revenues to SEK 2,301 million, following poor performances by the group’s Casino Cosmopol land casino and Vegas-branded gaming enterprises.
The company’s sports betting and lottery division was the sole segment to post a year-on-year increase during the second quarter.
Chief executive officer Lennart Käll said that despite the threat of foreign companies Svenska Spel remains a strong market contender with a focus on products that deliver better margins and lower risk, enabling the company to improve its operating margins.
* Net gaming revenue for the group rose to SEK 4,781 (4,775) million, an increase of 0.1 percent.
* Net income for the Group amounted to SEK 2,522 (2,419) million, an increase of 4.2 percent.
* Net gaming revenue of Sports and Lotteries division increased revenues during the half with SEK 99 million (3.1 percent) compared with the same period last year.
* Operating margin was 22.0 (21.2) percent.
* Operating profit for the Group was SEK 2,481 (2,394) million, an increase of 3.7 percent.
* Continued decline in net gaming revenues on slots - down 9.5 percent.
* 3.8 million has been repaid to customers who have lost money due to the use of unauthorized software (bots) by 15 players which violated the company's online poker rules.
* Management has decided to fund a research professorship for addictive gambling.
* Svenska Spel is collaborating with the Swedish Sports Confederation (RF) in the fight against match-fixing and sports manipulation.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Pokerstars Bahamas Main and High Roller Results -
The inaugural PokerStars Championship Bahamas saw two big winners crowned this weekend when Christian Harder won the main event for $429,664 and Luc Greenwood took home $779,268 after taking down the $25,750 High Roller event.
High Hopes For Pennsylvania Online Gambling -
Pennsylvania state politicians have wasted no time in getting back to work in the new legislative season, and there is renewed hope for a gambling expansion bill that includes online gambling and daily fantasy sports.
NJ Warns No Federal Online Gambling Ban -
New Jersey Senator and gubernatorial candidate Raymond Lesniak warned that any attempt to overturn a 2011 Department of Justice opinion that the federal Wire Act exclusively governs sports betting would be met with a hard-nosed reaction from his state.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.