No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
UK GAMBLING COMMISSION LATEST FINDINGS
Sunday, November 6, 2011 : Growth in remote gambling attributable to National Lottery’s increased online business
The UK Gambling Commission's quarterly gambling participation survey results were released this week. The omnibus surveys conducted by ICM Research were based on two distinctive sets of questions directed at a sample of 4 000 nationally representative respondents for each set of questions.
The first set of questions measured participation in all types of gambling activity (including by remote means); while the second set measured participation in remote forms of gambling (computer, mobile phone or interactive/digital TV). From March 2010 the remote gambling participation survey questions was amended to ask respondents whether they have gambled in the ‘past four weeks’, as opposed to the ‘last month’ as in previous quarters. This was done to provide consistency with the all gambling participation questions.
Key findings of the survey:
All gambling participation (including by remote means), an average of figures for December 2010, March 2011, June 2011 and September 2011:
- 57.1 percent participated in at least one form of gambling in the previous four weeks (2010: 55.5 percent; 2009: 55.2 percent).
- The most popular gambling activity was National Lottery tickets (47.0 percent), followed by National Lottery scratchcards (11.6 percent) and tickets for society or other good cause lotteries (10.5 percent).
- Betting on horse races (4.6 percent), gambling on fruit or slot machines (3.5 percent), buying bingo cards or tickets at a bingo hall (3.2 percent), and private betting with family, friends or colleagues (3.2 percent) were the next most popular activities.
- Those participating in gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged over 45.
Remote gambling participation over the year to September 2011, an average of figures for December 2010, March 2011, June 2011 and September 2011)
- 11.9 percent had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks, around half of these had participated just in National Lottery products (2010: 11.1 percent; 2009: 10.4 percent; 2008: 9.7 percent; 2007: 8.8 percent and 2006: 7.2 percent).
- The growth in participation in remote gambling is explained largely by increased online participation in the National Lottery.
- If those only playing National Lottery products remotely are excluded, 5.6 percent of respondents had participated in remote gambling in the year to September 2011 (2010: 5.7 percent; 2009: 5.7 percent; 2008: 5.6 percent; 2007: 5.2 percent and 2006: 5.1 percent).
- 9.5 percent of respondents had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks (either only or in addition to other types of gambling activity).
- Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged 18-44.
- Remote gambling via a computer, laptop or handheld device was most popular (10.6 percent of all respondents), followed by gambling via mobile phone (2.9 percent) and interactive/digital TV (1.5 percent).
The full results of the survey can be accessed at :
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.