No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
UK GAMBLING COMMISSION LATEST FINDINGS
Sunday, November 6, 2011 : Growth in remote gambling attributable to National Lottery’s increased online business
The UK Gambling Commission's quarterly gambling participation survey results were released this week. The omnibus surveys conducted by ICM Research were based on two distinctive sets of questions directed at a sample of 4 000 nationally representative respondents for each set of questions.
The first set of questions measured participation in all types of gambling activity (including by remote means); while the second set measured participation in remote forms of gambling (computer, mobile phone or interactive/digital TV). From March 2010 the remote gambling participation survey questions was amended to ask respondents whether they have gambled in the ‘past four weeks’, as opposed to the ‘last month’ as in previous quarters. This was done to provide consistency with the all gambling participation questions.
Key findings of the survey:
All gambling participation (including by remote means), an average of figures for December 2010, March 2011, June 2011 and September 2011:
- 57.1 percent participated in at least one form of gambling in the previous four weeks (2010: 55.5 percent; 2009: 55.2 percent).
- The most popular gambling activity was National Lottery tickets (47.0 percent), followed by National Lottery scratchcards (11.6 percent) and tickets for society or other good cause lotteries (10.5 percent).
- Betting on horse races (4.6 percent), gambling on fruit or slot machines (3.5 percent), buying bingo cards or tickets at a bingo hall (3.2 percent), and private betting with family, friends or colleagues (3.2 percent) were the next most popular activities.
- Those participating in gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged over 45.
Remote gambling participation over the year to September 2011, an average of figures for December 2010, March 2011, June 2011 and September 2011)
- 11.9 percent had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks, around half of these had participated just in National Lottery products (2010: 11.1 percent; 2009: 10.4 percent; 2008: 9.7 percent; 2007: 8.8 percent and 2006: 7.2 percent).
- The growth in participation in remote gambling is explained largely by increased online participation in the National Lottery.
- If those only playing National Lottery products remotely are excluded, 5.6 percent of respondents had participated in remote gambling in the year to September 2011 (2010: 5.7 percent; 2009: 5.7 percent; 2008: 5.6 percent; 2007: 5.2 percent and 2006: 5.1 percent).
- 9.5 percent of respondents had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks (either only or in addition to other types of gambling activity).
- Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged 18-44.
- Remote gambling via a computer, laptop or handheld device was most popular (10.6 percent of all respondents), followed by gambling via mobile phone (2.9 percent) and interactive/digital TV (1.5 percent).
The full results of the survey can be accessed at :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.