No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
UK GAMBLING COMMISSION LATEST FINDINGS
Sunday, November 6, 2011 : Growth in remote gambling attributable to National Lottery’s increased online business
The UK Gambling Commission's quarterly gambling participation survey results were released this week. The omnibus surveys conducted by ICM Research were based on two distinctive sets of questions directed at a sample of 4 000 nationally representative respondents for each set of questions.
The first set of questions measured participation in all types of gambling activity (including by remote means); while the second set measured participation in remote forms of gambling (computer, mobile phone or interactive/digital TV). From March 2010 the remote gambling participation survey questions was amended to ask respondents whether they have gambled in the ‘past four weeks’, as opposed to the ‘last month’ as in previous quarters. This was done to provide consistency with the all gambling participation questions.
Key findings of the survey:
All gambling participation (including by remote means), an average of figures for December 2010, March 2011, June 2011 and September 2011:
- 57.1 percent participated in at least one form of gambling in the previous four weeks (2010: 55.5 percent; 2009: 55.2 percent).
- The most popular gambling activity was National Lottery tickets (47.0 percent), followed by National Lottery scratchcards (11.6 percent) and tickets for society or other good cause lotteries (10.5 percent).
- Betting on horse races (4.6 percent), gambling on fruit or slot machines (3.5 percent), buying bingo cards or tickets at a bingo hall (3.2 percent), and private betting with family, friends or colleagues (3.2 percent) were the next most popular activities.
- Those participating in gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged over 45.
Remote gambling participation over the year to September 2011, an average of figures for December 2010, March 2011, June 2011 and September 2011)
- 11.9 percent had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks, around half of these had participated just in National Lottery products (2010: 11.1 percent; 2009: 10.4 percent; 2008: 9.7 percent; 2007: 8.8 percent and 2006: 7.2 percent).
- The growth in participation in remote gambling is explained largely by increased online participation in the National Lottery.
- If those only playing National Lottery products remotely are excluded, 5.6 percent of respondents had participated in remote gambling in the year to September 2011 (2010: 5.7 percent; 2009: 5.7 percent; 2008: 5.6 percent; 2007: 5.2 percent and 2006: 5.1 percent).
- 9.5 percent of respondents had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks (either only or in addition to other types of gambling activity).
- Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged 18-44.
- Remote gambling via a computer, laptop or handheld device was most popular (10.6 percent of all respondents), followed by gambling via mobile phone (2.9 percent) and interactive/digital TV (1.5 percent).
The full results of the survey can be accessed at :
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Is Gibraltar Out of Luck in US Tax Challenge -
Gibraltar's challenge to the UK 15 percent point-of-consumption tax on online gambling operator revenues has already failed in the UK High Court, and it looks as if it may be rejected by the European Court of Justice too.
Quickspin are now available in Denmark -
#quickspin The roll-out strengthens the long-standing partnership between the supplier and the operator, with Quickspin games already available on Vera&John’s websites around the world.
UCypher Launches -
Indian entertainment and media entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala has announced the formation of UCypher, an eSports tournament in which ten teams will compete.
Extreme Live Gaming In deal With Betsson -
Extreme Live Gaming, a subsidiary of the Novomatic Interactive group, has announced a live dealer product deal with the Betsson online gambling group, with an initial launch planned for Betsson.com, followed by other brands in the Swedish group's portfolio.
Expansion Mode For BoyleSports -
The Bambury premises are situated in Kildare, Meath and Dublin and will be refurbished and rebranded after acquisition, with the total of 31 staff remaining in employment..
Safecharge Q4-2016 -
Online e-cash processing firm Safecharge, where Playtech's Teddy Sagi is a majority shareholder, released a trading update on its Q4-2016 performance Thursday, flagging record transaction processing volumes and revenues.
ASA Most Controversial Ads of 2016 -
Paddy Power's penchant for advertisements that cause a stir saw the betting company mentioned twice in the Top Ten most controversial adverts of 2016 released by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK Thursday.
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.