No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Uk Gambling Commission Latest Gambling Stats
Friday, May 4,2012 : UK GAMBLING COMMISSION RELEASES LATEST GAMBLING PREVALENCE STATS
British gambling shows small increase; most popular flutter is still on the National Lottery
The UK Gambling Commission has released its latest Gambling Prevalence Survey, completed by ICM Research and covering the year period to end March 2012.
Key findings in the report include:
All gambling participation (including by remote means (mobile, online and interactive television)
• Over the year to March 2012 (that is, an average of figures for June 2011,
September 2011, December 2011 and March 2012), 58.1 percent of the 4,000 adults
surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of gambling in the previous
• This figure of 58.1 percent is up slightly compared with the 2011 calendar year figure of 57.3 percent, the 2010 calendar year figure of 55.5 percent and the 2009 calendar year figure of 55.2 percent.
• The most popular gambling activity was National Lottery tickets (48 percent of
respondents), followed by National Lottery scratchcards (13 percent) and tickets for
society or other good cause lotteries (10.6 percent).
Betting on horse races, gambling on fruit or slot machines, and private betting with family, friends or colleagues were the next most popular activities (4.3 percent, 3.4 percent, and 3.3 percent respectively).
• Those participating in gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were
more likely to be aged over 45.
Focusing on remote gambling participation, ICM Research reported:
• Over the year to March 2012, 12.2 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks1. Around half of these had participated just in National Lottery products.
• This figure of 12.2 percent is slightly lower compared with the 2011 calendar year figure of 12.4 percent. Previous years stats were 2010 calendar year figure of 11.1 percent, the 2009 calendar year figure of 10.5 percent, the 2008 calendar year figure of 9.7 percent, the 2007 calendar year figure of 8.8 percent and the 2006 calendar year figure of 7.2 percent.
• Participation in remote gambling was largely due to increased online participation in the National Lottery. If those only playing National Lottery products remotely are excluded, 5.4 percent of respondents had participated in remote gambling in the year to March 2012, compared with the figure of 6.1 percent in 2011, 5.7 percent in 2010 and 2009, 5.6 percent in 2008, 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006.
• Overall, in the year to March 2012, 10 percent of respondents said they had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks (either only or in addition to other types of gambling activity).
• Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged 18-44.
• Remote gambling via a computer, laptop or handheld device was most popular (11 percent of all respondents), followed by gambling via mobile phone (2.5 percent) and interactive/digital TV (1 percent).
The full report can be studied at: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/pdf/Survey%20data%20on%20gambling%20participation%20-%20April%202012.pdf
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.