No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Uk Gambling Commission Latest Gambling Stats
Friday, May 4,2012 : UK GAMBLING COMMISSION RELEASES LATEST GAMBLING PREVALENCE STATS
British gambling shows small increase; most popular flutter is still on the National Lottery
The UK Gambling Commission has released its latest Gambling Prevalence Survey, completed by ICM Research and covering the year period to end March 2012.
Key findings in the report include:
All gambling participation (including by remote means (mobile, online and interactive television)
• Over the year to March 2012 (that is, an average of figures for June 2011,
September 2011, December 2011 and March 2012), 58.1 percent of the 4,000 adults
surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of gambling in the previous
• This figure of 58.1 percent is up slightly compared with the 2011 calendar year figure of 57.3 percent, the 2010 calendar year figure of 55.5 percent and the 2009 calendar year figure of 55.2 percent.
• The most popular gambling activity was National Lottery tickets (48 percent of
respondents), followed by National Lottery scratchcards (13 percent) and tickets for
society or other good cause lotteries (10.6 percent).
Betting on horse races, gambling on fruit or slot machines, and private betting with family, friends or colleagues were the next most popular activities (4.3 percent, 3.4 percent, and 3.3 percent respectively).
• Those participating in gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were
more likely to be aged over 45.
Focusing on remote gambling participation, ICM Research reported:
• Over the year to March 2012, 12.2 percent of the 4,000 adults surveyed said they had participated in at least one form of remote gambling in the previous four weeks1. Around half of these had participated just in National Lottery products.
• This figure of 12.2 percent is slightly lower compared with the 2011 calendar year figure of 12.4 percent. Previous years stats were 2010 calendar year figure of 11.1 percent, the 2009 calendar year figure of 10.5 percent, the 2008 calendar year figure of 9.7 percent, the 2007 calendar year figure of 8.8 percent and the 2006 calendar year figure of 7.2 percent.
• Participation in remote gambling was largely due to increased online participation in the National Lottery. If those only playing National Lottery products remotely are excluded, 5.4 percent of respondents had participated in remote gambling in the year to March 2012, compared with the figure of 6.1 percent in 2011, 5.7 percent in 2010 and 2009, 5.6 percent in 2008, 5.2 percent in 2007 and 5.1 percent in 2006.
• Overall, in the year to March 2012, 10 percent of respondents said they had remotely purchased tickets for the National Lottery draw in the previous four weeks (either only or in addition to other types of gambling activity).
• Those participating in remote gambling were more likely to be male than female, and were more likely to be aged 18-44.
• Remote gambling via a computer, laptop or handheld device was most popular (11 percent of all respondents), followed by gambling via mobile phone (2.5 percent) and interactive/digital TV (1 percent).
The full report can be studied at: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/pdf/Survey%20data%20on%20gambling%20participation%20-%20April%202012.pdf
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
IS DAN BILZERIAN A POKER FISH? -
Dan Bilzerian, the high profile Instagram legend, jet setting playboy and allegedly deadly online poker player who claims he accrued a $50 million fortune playing the game,
AMAYA C.F.O. RETIRES -
Daniel Sebag, the Amaya online gambling group's first and only chief financial officer with ten years’ service under his belt, has retired, according to a company announcement Friday.
LeoVegas To Sponsor Leicester Tigers -
The agreement includes official partner accreditation, media space at Welford Road stadium and matchday tickets and VIP hospitality as well as two pitchside perimeter boards from the 2017/18 season and one for duration of the 2016/17 season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.