No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online gambling executives make UK Wealthiest List
Tuesday, May 1,2012 : BET365 AND BETFRED FOUNDERS WITHSTAND RECESSION
Mixed fortunes as gambling contingent make 2012 Sunday Times Rich List
A list of the 1000 wealthiest people or families in the United Kingdom, published by the British Sunday Times on an annual basis, again contains a healthy component of online gambling executives despite recessive times.
Valuations, based on estimates of the minimum worth of Britain's richest, are undertaken at the beginning of each year. The 2012 Sunday Times Rich List ranks those who have stated their source of wealth as "gambling" as follows:
- Peter and Denise Coates - Bet365 – topped the gambling sector, ranking 92nd with a worth of GBP 800 million, up GBP 50 million over last year.
- Fred and Peter Done – Betfred - along with PartyGaming co-founders Ruth Parasol and Russ DeLeon tied at 112 on the list both with a worth of GBP 700 million which reflects an increase of GBP 40 million for the Done's and a loss of GBP 33 million for Parasol and DeLeon.
- A third PartyGaming co-founder Vikrant Bhargava made the list in 329th place with GBP 230 million.
- Victor Chandler, founder and owner of BetVictor ranked 462nd with an estimated worth of GBP 160 million.
- Coming in 501st on the list, Barney and Frances Eastwood, the Irish bookmaker and boxing promoter are estimated to be worth GBP 150 million.
- Betfair co-founders Ed Wray and Andrew Black, although not bullet proof in recessionary times, still ranked at 620th and 682nd with an estimated worth of GBP 123 million and GBP 110 million - down GBP 9 million and GBP 15 million respectively.
- Betfair investor Richard Koch took the 860th spot with a worth of GBP 87 million, reflecting a loss of GBP 5 million compared to the previous years estimate.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.