No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online gambling executives make UK Wealthiest List
Tuesday, May 1,2012 : BET365 AND BETFRED FOUNDERS WITHSTAND RECESSION
Mixed fortunes as gambling contingent make 2012 Sunday Times Rich List
A list of the 1000 wealthiest people or families in the United Kingdom, published by the British Sunday Times on an annual basis, again contains a healthy component of online gambling executives despite recessive times.
Valuations, based on estimates of the minimum worth of Britain's richest, are undertaken at the beginning of each year. The 2012 Sunday Times Rich List ranks those who have stated their source of wealth as "gambling" as follows:
- Peter and Denise Coates - Bet365 – topped the gambling sector, ranking 92nd with a worth of GBP 800 million, up GBP 50 million over last year.
- Fred and Peter Done – Betfred - along with PartyGaming co-founders Ruth Parasol and Russ DeLeon tied at 112 on the list both with a worth of GBP 700 million which reflects an increase of GBP 40 million for the Done's and a loss of GBP 33 million for Parasol and DeLeon.
- A third PartyGaming co-founder Vikrant Bhargava made the list in 329th place with GBP 230 million.
- Victor Chandler, founder and owner of BetVictor ranked 462nd with an estimated worth of GBP 160 million.
- Coming in 501st on the list, Barney and Frances Eastwood, the Irish bookmaker and boxing promoter are estimated to be worth GBP 150 million.
- Betfair co-founders Ed Wray and Andrew Black, although not bullet proof in recessionary times, still ranked at 620th and 682nd with an estimated worth of GBP 123 million and GBP 110 million - down GBP 9 million and GBP 15 million respectively.
- Betfair investor Richard Koch took the 860th spot with a worth of GBP 87 million, reflecting a loss of GBP 5 million compared to the previous years estimate.
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.