No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online gambling executives make UK Wealthiest List
Tuesday, May 1,2012 : BET365 AND BETFRED FOUNDERS WITHSTAND RECESSION
Mixed fortunes as gambling contingent make 2012 Sunday Times Rich List
A list of the 1000 wealthiest people or families in the United Kingdom, published by the British Sunday Times on an annual basis, again contains a healthy component of online gambling executives despite recessive times.
Valuations, based on estimates of the minimum worth of Britain's richest, are undertaken at the beginning of each year. The 2012 Sunday Times Rich List ranks those who have stated their source of wealth as "gambling" as follows:
- Peter and Denise Coates - Bet365 – topped the gambling sector, ranking 92nd with a worth of GBP 800 million, up GBP 50 million over last year.
- Fred and Peter Done – Betfred - along with PartyGaming co-founders Ruth Parasol and Russ DeLeon tied at 112 on the list both with a worth of GBP 700 million which reflects an increase of GBP 40 million for the Done's and a loss of GBP 33 million for Parasol and DeLeon.
- A third PartyGaming co-founder Vikrant Bhargava made the list in 329th place with GBP 230 million.
- Victor Chandler, founder and owner of BetVictor ranked 462nd with an estimated worth of GBP 160 million.
- Coming in 501st on the list, Barney and Frances Eastwood, the Irish bookmaker and boxing promoter are estimated to be worth GBP 150 million.
- Betfair co-founders Ed Wray and Andrew Black, although not bullet proof in recessionary times, still ranked at 620th and 682nd with an estimated worth of GBP 123 million and GBP 110 million - down GBP 9 million and GBP 15 million respectively.
- Betfair investor Richard Koch took the 860th spot with a worth of GBP 87 million, reflecting a loss of GBP 5 million compared to the previous years estimate.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Is Gibraltar Out of Luck in US Tax Challenge -
Gibraltar's challenge to the UK 15 percent point-of-consumption tax on online gambling operator revenues has already failed in the UK High Court, and it looks as if it may be rejected by the European Court of Justice too.
Quickspin are now available in Denmark -
#quickspin The roll-out strengthens the long-standing partnership between the supplier and the operator, with Quickspin games already available on Vera&John’s websites around the world.
UCypher Launches -
Indian entertainment and media entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala has announced the formation of UCypher, an eSports tournament in which ten teams will compete.
Extreme Live Gaming In deal With Betsson -
Extreme Live Gaming, a subsidiary of the Novomatic Interactive group, has announced a live dealer product deal with the Betsson online gambling group, with an initial launch planned for Betsson.com, followed by other brands in the Swedish group's portfolio.
Expansion Mode For BoyleSports -
The Bambury premises are situated in Kildare, Meath and Dublin and will be refurbished and rebranded after acquisition, with the total of 31 staff remaining in employment..
Safecharge Q4-2016 -
Online e-cash processing firm Safecharge, where Playtech's Teddy Sagi is a majority shareholder, released a trading update on its Q4-2016 performance Thursday, flagging record transaction processing volumes and revenues.
ASA Most Controversial Ads of 2016 -
Paddy Power's penchant for advertisements that cause a stir saw the betting company mentioned twice in the Top Ten most controversial adverts of 2016 released by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK Thursday.
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.