No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Veikkaus reports that online operations now contribute over 40 percent of revenues
Tuesday August 4,2015 : ONLINE GAMBLING VERTICAL DELIVERS FOR FINNISH GAMBLING GROUP
State-owned Veikkaus reports that online operations now contribute over 40 percent of revenues.
In Finland, the state-owned gambling group Veikkaus reports that 40.3 percent of its revenues now come through the internet and mobile channels.
The company reported total sales for 2014 of Euro 1.95 billion in 2014, up 5.4 percent y-o-y, with digital operations up four points from 2013, and website visits up 7 percent to 414,600 a week, whilst the mobile channel delivered 15 percent of all digital sales.
The company's other divisions did not fare as well, with retail turnover down 1 percent to Euro 1.17 billion.
Profit was up 2.8 percent at Euro 520.4 million.
Other interesting points within the Directors' Report include:
* Games margin overall (subtracting the prizes paid to players from the turnover.) up 3.3 percent;
* Strong growth in digital sales at 40.3 percent of group sales - 59.7 percent of the sales came from the retail channel;
* The Finnish gaming market increased by 0.4 percent in 2014, and the total market amounted to Euro 1,701 million in terms of the game margin. Veikkaus was the only Finnish gaming company whose game margin grew during the year under review, and the group's share of the Finnish gaming went up 1.3 percent to 50.7 percent;
* Group advertising expenditure was up 6.5 percent to Euro 18.3 million;
* The group boasted over 1.6 million registered customers by September last year - a third of the Finnish population;
* Veikkaus spent a total of Euro 9.7 million (+24.5 percent) on research and product development during the year under review;
* The group invested a total of Euro 3.8 million in responsible gaming during the year under review;
* By the end of fiscal 2014-2015 the group had 332 employees, 88 percent salaried full-time employees and 12 percent part-time;
* Personnel expenses were up 4.8 percent at Euro 27.9 million, with salaries accounting for Euro 22.1 million (+4.2 percent), and the remaining Euro 5.8 million (+7.0 percent) spent on pension expenses and indirect personnel costs.
* Veikkaus' projected profit in the 2015 State Budget is Euro 541.1 million, of which Euro 515.6 million has been earmarked for return to the State. The company will also return Euro 25.5 million at the minimum in undistributed prize funds from previous years to the Ministry of Education and Culture.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.