No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Warren Bartlett On Future of online gambling industry
Friday January 1,2016 : CRYSTAL BALL GAZING WITH GLOBAL BETTING AND GAMING CONSULTANTS
CEO Warren Bartlett takes an educated guess on what might come about in the new year.
Global Betting and Gaming Consultant's Warren Bartlett has developed a reputation for accuracy in his annual predictions for the online gambling industry, and this year he has published his crystal ball findings on a wide range of likely developments which include:
1. The UK point-of-consumption tax was forecast to raise £280 million in its first year, but is likely to be closer to £475 million.
2. Social responsibility requirements will cost the industry 3 percent in revenue terms or 10 percent of net profit before tax in 2016, rising over the next five years to 15 percent in today’s terms and 35 percent of profits.
3. The Chancellor does not seem to be able to overcome the entitlement culture in the UK and faces opposition to any change to the benefit system. This could mean that tax increases will follow which will be detrimental to gambling either by way of VAT or a direct increase in gambling taxes.
4. Top picks for consolidation targets are: 888, Unibet, Bet Victor, and Skybet. A merger between Skybet and 888 would work. The mergers taking place already will create a ‘mask’ on corporate performance.
5. The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) will see that the combined business of Coral and Ladbrokes will take a 45 percent market share for betting shops. In 1998 the same merger would have produced a market share of 30 percent. In spite of the changes that have taken place since 1998 many shops will have to be sold. According to the Local Data Company 19 percent of Ladbrokes shops have a Coral shop just 200 yards away. Shop sales could be between 800 to a 1,000, with buyers like Paddy Power, William Hill, Betfred, or private equity outfits.
William Hill used to complain that they could not grow their business because a 2,200 cap was placed on the number of shops they could own, yet the proposed merger creates a 4,050 shop estate. William Hill will no doubt argue that their business has been unfairly restrained over the years.
If the CMA is consistent the 2200 cap will remain in place or they will advise the merger not to go ahead as they did in 1998.
Prediction: a compromise that allows William Hill to grow its base number of shops, probably buying some out of the merger, with up to one thousand shops either closing or being transferred.
6. The UEFA European Football tournament 2016 will exceed betting revenue expectations. Virtually all of the major countries have qualified and several EU members have introduced internet gambling regulation since the last tournament in 2012. GBGC expects total gambling turnover for the UEFA European Championship 2016 to be in the region of US$6 billion.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Historic weekend at Americas CardRoom -
ACR ran two $1,000,000 guaranteed tournaments last Sunday for the first time in their history; a $2,100 high roller for the BOSS Main Event and a $540 buy-in Million Dollar Sunday. They were both on the last day of the $14 Million OSS Cub3d.
WPN Affiliates Headed to Berlin Affiliate Conference -
With the Berlin Affiliate Conference just over a week away, WPN Affiliates is making a bold statement. The online poker affiliate network announced that they are eager to buy traffic and ready to make deals with affiliates looking to capitalize on some big innovations.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.