No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Warren Bartlett On Future of online gambling industry
Friday January 1,2016 : CRYSTAL BALL GAZING WITH GLOBAL BETTING AND GAMING CONSULTANTS
CEO Warren Bartlett takes an educated guess on what might come about in the new year.
Global Betting and Gaming Consultant's Warren Bartlett has developed a reputation for accuracy in his annual predictions for the online gambling industry, and this year he has published his crystal ball findings on a wide range of likely developments which include:
1. The UK point-of-consumption tax was forecast to raise £280 million in its first year, but is likely to be closer to £475 million.
2. Social responsibility requirements will cost the industry 3 percent in revenue terms or 10 percent of net profit before tax in 2016, rising over the next five years to 15 percent in today’s terms and 35 percent of profits.
3. The Chancellor does not seem to be able to overcome the entitlement culture in the UK and faces opposition to any change to the benefit system. This could mean that tax increases will follow which will be detrimental to gambling either by way of VAT or a direct increase in gambling taxes.
4. Top picks for consolidation targets are: 888, Unibet, Bet Victor, and Skybet. A merger between Skybet and 888 would work. The mergers taking place already will create a ‘mask’ on corporate performance.
5. The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) will see that the combined business of Coral and Ladbrokes will take a 45 percent market share for betting shops. In 1998 the same merger would have produced a market share of 30 percent. In spite of the changes that have taken place since 1998 many shops will have to be sold. According to the Local Data Company 19 percent of Ladbrokes shops have a Coral shop just 200 yards away. Shop sales could be between 800 to a 1,000, with buyers like Paddy Power, William Hill, Betfred, or private equity outfits.
William Hill used to complain that they could not grow their business because a 2,200 cap was placed on the number of shops they could own, yet the proposed merger creates a 4,050 shop estate. William Hill will no doubt argue that their business has been unfairly restrained over the years.
If the CMA is consistent the 2200 cap will remain in place or they will advise the merger not to go ahead as they did in 1998.
Prediction: a compromise that allows William Hill to grow its base number of shops, probably buying some out of the merger, with up to one thousand shops either closing or being transferred.
6. The UEFA European Football tournament 2016 will exceed betting revenue expectations. Virtually all of the major countries have qualified and several EU members have introduced internet gambling regulation since the last tournament in 2012. GBGC expects total gambling turnover for the UEFA European Championship 2016 to be in the region of US$6 billion.
MPN Poker Tour Malta Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Casino Malta this week, with a €150,000 guaranteed €500 + €50 Main Event running alongside a full complement of side events, parties and activities.
€8 million mobile jackpot win on Mega Moolah -
Mega Moolah was hit on Tuesday 25 April 2017 by a Tipico player playing on their mobile device, just over a month after a €6.6 million jackpot was collected in March. The pay-out of €8,012,153.35 is the largest mobile jackpot win in history, superseding Microgaming’s pay-out in August 2016 of €7,968,311.26.
NHL Odds: Young Oilers Face Veteran Ducks in Round Two -
Game Two in Anaheim (10:30 PM ET on NBCSN) features the first and second ranked teams in the Pacific Division during the regular season, with only two points separating them. The Oilers edged the Ducks 3-2 in regular season games, outscoring them by a slim 14-12 margin. This series will be close, and Game Two will decide who has the edge heading back to Edmonton.
Americas Card Room Online Super Series Starts Now -
The OSS Cub3d is Americas Cardroom’s 3-part tournament series. It features the Mini Online Super Series (MOSS), the now-underway Online Super Series (OSS), and the upcoming Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS).
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker -
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker.In order to ensure our poker players’ user experience is even more seamless, we’ve introduced a new feature in our poker software called Quick Seat for both Ignition Poker.
Finnish people prefer the government to run the casinos -
Nordic countries have been, historically, the main markets for the online casino operators. The reasons for this are rather clear - these countries are very cold and people simply prefer to stay home and gamble than go outside to visit a casino.
NBA Odds: Chalk-Heavy Warriors Host Portland for Game 2 -
The Golden State Warriors needed a strong fourth quarter to put away the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. But they still didn’t cover as 15-point home favourites in a 121-109 victory. Can they do better this Wednesday (10:30 PM ET, TNT) in Game 2 of their first-round playoff series?
Caesar’s Triumph Slot Launches -
Caesar’s Triumph is new slot at Bovada that features the Roman dictator in all his glory. The action takes place on five reels where you’ll find 20 paylines and plenty of ways to spin your way to victory.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.