No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Warren Bartlett On Future of online gambling industry
Friday January 1,2016 : CRYSTAL BALL GAZING WITH GLOBAL BETTING AND GAMING CONSULTANTS
CEO Warren Bartlett takes an educated guess on what might come about in the new year.
Global Betting and Gaming Consultant's Warren Bartlett has developed a reputation for accuracy in his annual predictions for the online gambling industry, and this year he has published his crystal ball findings on a wide range of likely developments which include:
1. The UK point-of-consumption tax was forecast to raise £280 million in its first year, but is likely to be closer to £475 million.
2. Social responsibility requirements will cost the industry 3 percent in revenue terms or 10 percent of net profit before tax in 2016, rising over the next five years to 15 percent in today’s terms and 35 percent of profits.
3. The Chancellor does not seem to be able to overcome the entitlement culture in the UK and faces opposition to any change to the benefit system. This could mean that tax increases will follow which will be detrimental to gambling either by way of VAT or a direct increase in gambling taxes.
4. Top picks for consolidation targets are: 888, Unibet, Bet Victor, and Skybet. A merger between Skybet and 888 would work. The mergers taking place already will create a ‘mask’ on corporate performance.
5. The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) will see that the combined business of Coral and Ladbrokes will take a 45 percent market share for betting shops. In 1998 the same merger would have produced a market share of 30 percent. In spite of the changes that have taken place since 1998 many shops will have to be sold. According to the Local Data Company 19 percent of Ladbrokes shops have a Coral shop just 200 yards away. Shop sales could be between 800 to a 1,000, with buyers like Paddy Power, William Hill, Betfred, or private equity outfits.
William Hill used to complain that they could not grow their business because a 2,200 cap was placed on the number of shops they could own, yet the proposed merger creates a 4,050 shop estate. William Hill will no doubt argue that their business has been unfairly restrained over the years.
If the CMA is consistent the 2200 cap will remain in place or they will advise the merger not to go ahead as they did in 1998.
Prediction: a compromise that allows William Hill to grow its base number of shops, probably buying some out of the merger, with up to one thousand shops either closing or being transferred.
6. The UEFA European Football tournament 2016 will exceed betting revenue expectations. Virtually all of the major countries have qualified and several EU members have introduced internet gambling regulation since the last tournament in 2012. GBGC expects total gambling turnover for the UEFA European Championship 2016 to be in the region of US$6 billion.
Aussie Millions won by Norwegian Jon Kyte and New Zealandís Daniel Smith -
In this event, poker players teamed up in pairs to form 79 teams. The teams had to climb their way up to the throne by beating the other teams. A total prize pool of A$80,975 was shared amongst the teams. The Shot Clock Team became particularly popular because the players had to devise their own ingenious strategies so as to reach the top.
ACR $15 Million OSS Cub3d -
Americas CardRoom immensely popular OSS Cub3d returns February 25th and it's bigger than ever. U.S. Online Poker players will have a chance to compete for $15 Million in guaranteed prize pools.
AIGF and Betradar formalised their relationship -
At this yearís ICE Total Gaming, the All India Gaming Federation (AIGF) and Betradar formalised their relationship, committing to understand, explore opportunities and network across India around sports betting and gaming.
EHF and Sportradar Extend Partnership -
The EHF is responsible for a wide range of activities including the promotion and development of the sport, education programmes, player transfers and the organisation of high-profile sports competitions and events including the EHF EURO and the EHF Champions League.
Swisslos and Betradar in Deal -
Swisslos offers lotteries, sport bets and instant tickets in the entire territory of German-speaking Switzerland, in Ticino and in the Principality of Liechtenstein. It structures its range of games in an attractive and responsible manner. Swisslos transfers it entire net profit to the mandating cantons and the Principality of Liechtenstein to support public causes.
Americas Cardroom offering mouth-watering value -
It's not every day that an industry-leading poker site offers its customers an opportunity to put the house's money directly into their own pockets, but that's exactly whatís happening at Americas Cardroom.
Coolbet Joins Mpn -
Coolbet, owned by the Estonian company StayCool OU, is a sportsbook driven brand with its own developed platform and sports software. In addition to sports, it offers casino and live casino gaming, and as of this week, poker.
RMG AND SIS EXTEND PARTNERSHIP -
RMG manages the rights of many of the leading British racecourses, while SIS holds the horseracing rights to all Irish racecourses, plus Chelmsford City Racecourse in the UK.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.