No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
AEDAPI COMMENTS ON PROPOSED SPANISH BILL AMENDMENTS
Written On 4/1/11 By Jennifer Jearu :
Still much work to do towards a regulated framework in the Spanish gambling industry
The Spanish Government's draft bill on online gambling regulation has received a number of amendment proposals from interested parties that include political parties, trade associations and would-be Spanish market licensees.
The Spanish trade association AEDAPI notes that political groups have filed more than 200 amendments related to the Draft Gambling Regulation act but believes that most of the proposed amendments will contribute to drawing up a coherent regulatory framework that, if adopted, will help create a competitive legal framework for the Spanish online gaming industry that will also be attractive to operators.
AEDAPI noted some of the suggestions, which included:
- Most political groups advocate a licensing system based on administrative licenses which would foster a competitive industry that remains attractive to operators rather than a system operated through a tender procedure.
- Parliamentary groups have called for a reduced tax rate instead of the current 25 percent in order to set up an attractive market for foreign gambling operators and national capacity to compete with other European Union markets. These groups have noted that if the tax rate remains unchanged, it would be one of the highest tax rates in Europe in the industry.
- There has been a show of willingness by some political parties to limit the privileges afforded to LAE and ONCE and to narrow the proposed lottery concept. The parties see this amendment as assisting market growth while ensuring an even playing field for all competitors.
Along with the good, other less favourable amendments have also been proposed by political groups PP and PNV, which include:
- Calls for a black period similar to the Danish attempt. A black period would mean applicants would be required to cease all operations over a set period of time leading up to the granting of a license as well as delete their databases and cease promotional activities such as sponsorships and advertising.
On this specific issue, AEDAPI argues that a blackout would encourage/force players to look for illegal/unlicenced operators. The association goes on to cite that it estimates 90 percent of Spanish operators are serious operators who undergo audits and in some cases are listed.
- The establishment of technological equipment and servers in Spanish territory. AEDAPI believes this would pose a significant obstacle to the establishment of European operators and would undermine the attractiveness of the Spanish market.
In closing, Sacha Michaud, President of AEDAPI commented: "The fact that a large number of amendments have been submitted by the different political groups on the one hand indicates that there is still much work to do but on the other, that we're going in the right direction to build a positive framework."
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.