No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
AEDAPI COMMENTS ON PROPOSED SPANISH BILL AMENDMENTS
Written On 4/1/11 By Jennifer Jearu :
Still much work to do towards a regulated framework in the Spanish gambling industry
The Spanish Government's draft bill on online gambling regulation has received a number of amendment proposals from interested parties that include political parties, trade associations and would-be Spanish market licensees.
The Spanish trade association AEDAPI notes that political groups have filed more than 200 amendments related to the Draft Gambling Regulation act but believes that most of the proposed amendments will contribute to drawing up a coherent regulatory framework that, if adopted, will help create a competitive legal framework for the Spanish online gaming industry that will also be attractive to operators.
AEDAPI noted some of the suggestions, which included:
- Most political groups advocate a licensing system based on administrative licenses which would foster a competitive industry that remains attractive to operators rather than a system operated through a tender procedure.
- Parliamentary groups have called for a reduced tax rate instead of the current 25 percent in order to set up an attractive market for foreign gambling operators and national capacity to compete with other European Union markets. These groups have noted that if the tax rate remains unchanged, it would be one of the highest tax rates in Europe in the industry.
- There has been a show of willingness by some political parties to limit the privileges afforded to LAE and ONCE and to narrow the proposed lottery concept. The parties see this amendment as assisting market growth while ensuring an even playing field for all competitors.
Along with the good, other less favourable amendments have also been proposed by political groups PP and PNV, which include:
- Calls for a black period similar to the Danish attempt. A black period would mean applicants would be required to cease all operations over a set period of time leading up to the granting of a license as well as delete their databases and cease promotional activities such as sponsorships and advertising.
On this specific issue, AEDAPI argues that a blackout would encourage/force players to look for illegal/unlicenced operators. The association goes on to cite that it estimates 90 percent of Spanish operators are serious operators who undergo audits and in some cases are listed.
- The establishment of technological equipment and servers in Spanish territory. AEDAPI believes this would pose a significant obstacle to the establishment of European operators and would undermine the attractiveness of the Spanish market.
In closing, Sacha Michaud, President of AEDAPI commented: "The fact that a large number of amendments have been submitted by the different political groups on the one hand indicates that there is still much work to do but on the other, that we're going in the right direction to build a positive framework."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.