No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
AEDAPI COMMENTS ON PROPOSED SPANISH BILL AMENDMENTS
Written On 4/1/11 By Jennifer Jearu :
Still much work to do towards a regulated framework in the Spanish gambling industry
The Spanish Government's draft bill on online gambling regulation has received a number of amendment proposals from interested parties that include political parties, trade associations and would-be Spanish market licensees.
The Spanish trade association AEDAPI notes that political groups have filed more than 200 amendments related to the Draft Gambling Regulation act but believes that most of the proposed amendments will contribute to drawing up a coherent regulatory framework that, if adopted, will help create a competitive legal framework for the Spanish online gaming industry that will also be attractive to operators.
AEDAPI noted some of the suggestions, which included:
- Most political groups advocate a licensing system based on administrative licenses which would foster a competitive industry that remains attractive to operators rather than a system operated through a tender procedure.
- Parliamentary groups have called for a reduced tax rate instead of the current 25 percent in order to set up an attractive market for foreign gambling operators and national capacity to compete with other European Union markets. These groups have noted that if the tax rate remains unchanged, it would be one of the highest tax rates in Europe in the industry.
- There has been a show of willingness by some political parties to limit the privileges afforded to LAE and ONCE and to narrow the proposed lottery concept. The parties see this amendment as assisting market growth while ensuring an even playing field for all competitors.
Along with the good, other less favourable amendments have also been proposed by political groups PP and PNV, which include:
- Calls for a black period similar to the Danish attempt. A black period would mean applicants would be required to cease all operations over a set period of time leading up to the granting of a license as well as delete their databases and cease promotional activities such as sponsorships and advertising.
On this specific issue, AEDAPI argues that a blackout would encourage/force players to look for illegal/unlicenced operators. The association goes on to cite that it estimates 90 percent of Spanish operators are serious operators who undergo audits and in some cases are listed.
- The establishment of technological equipment and servers in Spanish territory. AEDAPI believes this would pose a significant obstacle to the establishment of European operators and would undermine the attractiveness of the Spanish market.
In closing, Sacha Michaud, President of AEDAPI commented: "The fact that a large number of amendments have been submitted by the different political groups on the one hand indicates that there is still much work to do but on the other, that we're going in the right direction to build a positive framework."
Gambling News :
MLB Odds: Jays vs. Boston -
With just one week left in the 2017 regular season, the Toronto Blue Jays (73-83, –20.12 betting units) will play out the string on the road, starting with a three-game series against the Boston Red Sox (91-64, +9.12 units). Game 2 is Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET on Sportsnet and NESN.
New Racing UK free-to-watch show -
Wake up to Luck on Sunday – join Nick Luck and guests for new Racing UK free-to-watch show. BHA Chief Executive Nick Rust to appear on first broadcast this Sunday
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.