No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SPECTACULAR YEAR FOR AMAYA GAMING
Tuesday March 31,2015 : SPECTACULAR YEAR FOR AMAYA GAMING
Rational Group deal pays off bigtime.
Montreal-based and Toronto-listed online gambling group Amaya Gaming captured mainstream headlines Tuesday with an eight-fold increase in quarterly adjusted earnings, and an announcement that it intends to seek a secondary listing on Nasdaq.
Management advised shareholders that the company aims for growth in its core poker business (the Rational group acquired last year for $4.9 billion includes major online gambling companies Full Tilt and Pokerstars) through expansion into other areas such as sports betting, social gaming and fantasy sports.
"We anticipate the launch of sports betting in certain markets in the coming days with an expansion across the network to take place through the first half of 2015," said Amaya CEO David Baazov, adding that the execution of the company’s growth strategy will be through both organic growth and acquisitions.
Amaya has made important changes that switch it from a business-to-business oriented enterprise to one focused on business-to-consumer.
Company management said the group anticipates providing an update on the status of its Nasdaq listing application in the near future, and will provide updates on plans for other B2B assets in the near future. These could include Amaya Alberta (rebranded from Chartwell Technologies) and Cryptologic. Amaya sold Ongame to NYX last year.
On Monday, Amaya revealed that it has agreed to sell its Cadillac Jack slot machine manufacturing subsidiary to AGM for Cdn$476 million; that news followed an earlier announcement that Amaya would offload its Diamond Game subsidiary through the Innovo IPO.
Key financial results for the fourth quarter and the full year at Amaya included:
* Adjusted profits up at Cdn$85.7 million (Cdn$67 million), or 42 Canadian cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended December 31, from Cdn$11.1 million, or 12 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier;
* Quarterly revenue was up almost 10 times to Cdn$368.6 million, driven by record growth across its core B2C poker business;
* Full-year revenue came in at Cdn$668.2 million - very substantial growth year-on-year when compared to the corresponding period in 2013 when the company recorded Cdn$145.9 million;
* Adjusted FY EBITDA of Cdn$292.7 million (FY 2013: Cdn$62.6 million);
* Adjusted earnings of Cdn$154.6 million, up from Cdn$16.7 million;
* Sales and marketing costs massively increased from 2013's Cdn$2.8 million to Cdn$63 million in 2014;
* In the UK, the company anticipates that the impact of point of consumption tax is likely to be Cdn$45 million in 2015;
* Plans well advanced to launch full suites of online casino games at Full Tilt and Pokerstars before mid-year;
* Amaya hopes to achieve licensed status in New Jersey within the next few months, and continues to lobby for regulated online poker in Pennsylvania and California.
* Estimated revenues for 2015 could significantly exceed Cdn$1 billion.
Amaya confirmed Tuesday that its PokerStars sportsbook, currently in beta-test format, accepted its first sports wager Tuesday
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.