No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Amaya Gaming posts a $11.4 million net loss in Q2-2013
Friday August 30,2013 : CANADIAN ONLINE GAMBLING GROUP PROFITS DOWN
Despite soaring revenues, Amaya Gaming posts a $11.4 million net loss in Q2-2013
Revenues at Canadian online gambling group Amaya Gaming soared 156 percent in Q2-2013, but the company still saw net losses mount 320 percent y-o-y to come in at $11.4 million when it announced its latest results Friday.
Events in the quarter included:
* Approval to graduate from the TSX Venture Exchange to the Toronto Stock Exchange
* Private placing that raised $40 million for future growth
* Deal between Cadillac Jack and the California Nations Indian Gaming Association for the provision of wide area progressive gaming products to CNIGA's tribal members, and further Cadillac Jack land deals in Mexico.
* Acquisition of gaming manufacturer Diamond Game Enterprises for $25 million.
* Provision of the Ongame Poker platform and Live Dealer product to mybet.
* Deal with Cogetech for the provision of Ongame internet poker facilities to Izipoker.it.
* MOU with Aristocrat Technologies through which Aristocrat will offer Ongame poker platform to US customers.
Financial highlights included:
* Revenue at $37.25 million, up 156 percent compared to Q2-2012's $14.54 million.
* H1-2013 revenue $75.31 million compared to $20.92 million for H1-2012 - an increase of 260 percent.
* Gross profit (revenue minus the cost of products) represented 98 percent of total revenues over Q2 and 97 percent over the half-year.
* Total expenses of $44.45 million for the quarter - up 160 percent y-o-y. For H1-2013 expenses came in at $89.07 million - up 200 percent y-o-y
* Net loss of $11.44 million in the second quarter of 2013 versus $2.72 million in the same quarter of 2012, an increase of 320 percent. H1-2013 net loss was $18.88 million in the same period in 2012, an increase of 159 percent.
* Adjusted EBITDA was $10.17 million in the second quarter of 2013, or 27 percent of total revenue, compared to $2.09 million, or 14 percent of total revenue, in the second quarter of 2012, and $10.26 million, or 27 percent of total revenue, in the first quarter of 2013.
Chief executive officer, David Baazov, said:
"We're quite pleased with the continued progress we made in the second quarter in our land-based, interactive, and lottery solutions.
"We have completed most of the integration of Ongame and Cadillac Jack, both of which we acquired in late 2012. This will result in a positive impact on our operating expenses going forward.
"Additionally, we are seeing progress from our partnership with SHFL Entertainment, which is the exclusive distributor of our online poker platform, Ongame Network, in the U.S.
"Finally, during the quarter we also announced our acquisition of Diamond Game. We anticipate the company's lottery technology, on which we can integrate our extensive game library, will increase our lottery footprint in North America while being accretive to our adjusted EBITDA. We expect the acquisition to close in the fourth quarter of this year."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.