No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Amaya Gaming posts a $11.4 million net loss in Q2-2013
Friday August 30,2013 : CANADIAN ONLINE GAMBLING GROUP PROFITS DOWN
Despite soaring revenues, Amaya Gaming posts a $11.4 million net loss in Q2-2013
Revenues at Canadian online gambling group Amaya Gaming soared 156 percent in Q2-2013, but the company still saw net losses mount 320 percent y-o-y to come in at $11.4 million when it announced its latest results Friday.
Events in the quarter included:
* Approval to graduate from the TSX Venture Exchange to the Toronto Stock Exchange
* Private placing that raised $40 million for future growth
* Deal between Cadillac Jack and the California Nations Indian Gaming Association for the provision of wide area progressive gaming products to CNIGA's tribal members, and further Cadillac Jack land deals in Mexico.
* Acquisition of gaming manufacturer Diamond Game Enterprises for $25 million.
* Provision of the Ongame Poker platform and Live Dealer product to mybet.
* Deal with Cogetech for the provision of Ongame internet poker facilities to Izipoker.it.
* MOU with Aristocrat Technologies through which Aristocrat will offer Ongame poker platform to US customers.
Financial highlights included:
* Revenue at $37.25 million, up 156 percent compared to Q2-2012's $14.54 million.
* H1-2013 revenue $75.31 million compared to $20.92 million for H1-2012 - an increase of 260 percent.
* Gross profit (revenue minus the cost of products) represented 98 percent of total revenues over Q2 and 97 percent over the half-year.
* Total expenses of $44.45 million for the quarter - up 160 percent y-o-y. For H1-2013 expenses came in at $89.07 million - up 200 percent y-o-y
* Net loss of $11.44 million in the second quarter of 2013 versus $2.72 million in the same quarter of 2012, an increase of 320 percent. H1-2013 net loss was $18.88 million in the same period in 2012, an increase of 159 percent.
* Adjusted EBITDA was $10.17 million in the second quarter of 2013, or 27 percent of total revenue, compared to $2.09 million, or 14 percent of total revenue, in the second quarter of 2012, and $10.26 million, or 27 percent of total revenue, in the first quarter of 2013.
Chief executive officer, David Baazov, said:
"We're quite pleased with the continued progress we made in the second quarter in our land-based, interactive, and lottery solutions.
"We have completed most of the integration of Ongame and Cadillac Jack, both of which we acquired in late 2012. This will result in a positive impact on our operating expenses going forward.
"Additionally, we are seeing progress from our partnership with SHFL Entertainment, which is the exclusive distributor of our online poker platform, Ongame Network, in the U.S.
"Finally, during the quarter we also announced our acquisition of Diamond Game. We anticipate the company's lottery technology, on which we can integrate our extensive game library, will increase our lottery footprint in North America while being accretive to our adjusted EBITDA. We expect the acquisition to close in the fourth quarter of this year."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.