No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Amaya Gaming posts a $11.4 million net loss in Q2-2013
Friday August 30,2013 : CANADIAN ONLINE GAMBLING GROUP PROFITS DOWN
Despite soaring revenues, Amaya Gaming posts a $11.4 million net loss in Q2-2013
Revenues at Canadian online gambling group Amaya Gaming soared 156 percent in Q2-2013, but the company still saw net losses mount 320 percent y-o-y to come in at $11.4 million when it announced its latest results Friday.
Events in the quarter included:
* Approval to graduate from the TSX Venture Exchange to the Toronto Stock Exchange
* Private placing that raised $40 million for future growth
* Deal between Cadillac Jack and the California Nations Indian Gaming Association for the provision of wide area progressive gaming products to CNIGA's tribal members, and further Cadillac Jack land deals in Mexico.
* Acquisition of gaming manufacturer Diamond Game Enterprises for $25 million.
* Provision of the Ongame Poker platform and Live Dealer product to mybet.
* Deal with Cogetech for the provision of Ongame internet poker facilities to Izipoker.it.
* MOU with Aristocrat Technologies through which Aristocrat will offer Ongame poker platform to US customers.
Financial highlights included:
* Revenue at $37.25 million, up 156 percent compared to Q2-2012's $14.54 million.
* H1-2013 revenue $75.31 million compared to $20.92 million for H1-2012 - an increase of 260 percent.
* Gross profit (revenue minus the cost of products) represented 98 percent of total revenues over Q2 and 97 percent over the half-year.
* Total expenses of $44.45 million for the quarter - up 160 percent y-o-y. For H1-2013 expenses came in at $89.07 million - up 200 percent y-o-y
* Net loss of $11.44 million in the second quarter of 2013 versus $2.72 million in the same quarter of 2012, an increase of 320 percent. H1-2013 net loss was $18.88 million in the same period in 2012, an increase of 159 percent.
* Adjusted EBITDA was $10.17 million in the second quarter of 2013, or 27 percent of total revenue, compared to $2.09 million, or 14 percent of total revenue, in the second quarter of 2012, and $10.26 million, or 27 percent of total revenue, in the first quarter of 2013.
Chief executive officer, David Baazov, said:
"We're quite pleased with the continued progress we made in the second quarter in our land-based, interactive, and lottery solutions.
"We have completed most of the integration of Ongame and Cadillac Jack, both of which we acquired in late 2012. This will result in a positive impact on our operating expenses going forward.
"Additionally, we are seeing progress from our partnership with SHFL Entertainment, which is the exclusive distributor of our online poker platform, Ongame Network, in the U.S.
"Finally, during the quarter we also announced our acquisition of Diamond Game. We anticipate the company's lottery technology, on which we can integrate our extensive game library, will increase our lottery footprint in North America while being accretive to our adjusted EBITDA. We expect the acquisition to close in the fourth quarter of this year."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.