No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Amaya Gaming posts a $11.4 million net loss in Q2-2013
Friday August 30,2013 : CANADIAN ONLINE GAMBLING GROUP PROFITS DOWN
Despite soaring revenues, Amaya Gaming posts a $11.4 million net loss in Q2-2013
Revenues at Canadian online gambling group Amaya Gaming soared 156 percent in Q2-2013, but the company still saw net losses mount 320 percent y-o-y to come in at $11.4 million when it announced its latest results Friday.
Events in the quarter included:
* Approval to graduate from the TSX Venture Exchange to the Toronto Stock Exchange
* Private placing that raised $40 million for future growth
* Deal between Cadillac Jack and the California Nations Indian Gaming Association for the provision of wide area progressive gaming products to CNIGA's tribal members, and further Cadillac Jack land deals in Mexico.
* Acquisition of gaming manufacturer Diamond Game Enterprises for $25 million.
* Provision of the Ongame Poker platform and Live Dealer product to mybet.
* Deal with Cogetech for the provision of Ongame internet poker facilities to Izipoker.it.
* MOU with Aristocrat Technologies through which Aristocrat will offer Ongame poker platform to US customers.
Financial highlights included:
* Revenue at $37.25 million, up 156 percent compared to Q2-2012's $14.54 million.
* H1-2013 revenue $75.31 million compared to $20.92 million for H1-2012 - an increase of 260 percent.
* Gross profit (revenue minus the cost of products) represented 98 percent of total revenues over Q2 and 97 percent over the half-year.
* Total expenses of $44.45 million for the quarter - up 160 percent y-o-y. For H1-2013 expenses came in at $89.07 million - up 200 percent y-o-y
* Net loss of $11.44 million in the second quarter of 2013 versus $2.72 million in the same quarter of 2012, an increase of 320 percent. H1-2013 net loss was $18.88 million in the same period in 2012, an increase of 159 percent.
* Adjusted EBITDA was $10.17 million in the second quarter of 2013, or 27 percent of total revenue, compared to $2.09 million, or 14 percent of total revenue, in the second quarter of 2012, and $10.26 million, or 27 percent of total revenue, in the first quarter of 2013.
Chief executive officer, David Baazov, said:
"We're quite pleased with the continued progress we made in the second quarter in our land-based, interactive, and lottery solutions.
"We have completed most of the integration of Ongame and Cadillac Jack, both of which we acquired in late 2012. This will result in a positive impact on our operating expenses going forward.
"Additionally, we are seeing progress from our partnership with SHFL Entertainment, which is the exclusive distributor of our online poker platform, Ongame Network, in the U.S.
"Finally, during the quarter we also announced our acquisition of Diamond Game. We anticipate the company's lottery technology, on which we can integrate our extensive game library, will increase our lottery footprint in North America while being accretive to our adjusted EBITDA. We expect the acquisition to close in the fourth quarter of this year."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.