No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Amaya Gaming posts a $11.4 million net loss in Q2-2013
Friday August 30,2013 : CANADIAN ONLINE GAMBLING GROUP PROFITS DOWN
Despite soaring revenues, Amaya Gaming posts a $11.4 million net loss in Q2-2013
Revenues at Canadian online gambling group Amaya Gaming soared 156 percent in Q2-2013, but the company still saw net losses mount 320 percent y-o-y to come in at $11.4 million when it announced its latest results Friday.
Events in the quarter included:
* Approval to graduate from the TSX Venture Exchange to the Toronto Stock Exchange
* Private placing that raised $40 million for future growth
* Deal between Cadillac Jack and the California Nations Indian Gaming Association for the provision of wide area progressive gaming products to CNIGA's tribal members, and further Cadillac Jack land deals in Mexico.
* Acquisition of gaming manufacturer Diamond Game Enterprises for $25 million.
* Provision of the Ongame Poker platform and Live Dealer product to mybet.
* Deal with Cogetech for the provision of Ongame internet poker facilities to Izipoker.it.
* MOU with Aristocrat Technologies through which Aristocrat will offer Ongame poker platform to US customers.
Financial highlights included:
* Revenue at $37.25 million, up 156 percent compared to Q2-2012's $14.54 million.
* H1-2013 revenue $75.31 million compared to $20.92 million for H1-2012 - an increase of 260 percent.
* Gross profit (revenue minus the cost of products) represented 98 percent of total revenues over Q2 and 97 percent over the half-year.
* Total expenses of $44.45 million for the quarter - up 160 percent y-o-y. For H1-2013 expenses came in at $89.07 million - up 200 percent y-o-y
* Net loss of $11.44 million in the second quarter of 2013 versus $2.72 million in the same quarter of 2012, an increase of 320 percent. H1-2013 net loss was $18.88 million in the same period in 2012, an increase of 159 percent.
* Adjusted EBITDA was $10.17 million in the second quarter of 2013, or 27 percent of total revenue, compared to $2.09 million, or 14 percent of total revenue, in the second quarter of 2012, and $10.26 million, or 27 percent of total revenue, in the first quarter of 2013.
Chief executive officer, David Baazov, said:
"We're quite pleased with the continued progress we made in the second quarter in our land-based, interactive, and lottery solutions.
"We have completed most of the integration of Ongame and Cadillac Jack, both of which we acquired in late 2012. This will result in a positive impact on our operating expenses going forward.
"Additionally, we are seeing progress from our partnership with SHFL Entertainment, which is the exclusive distributor of our online poker platform, Ongame Network, in the U.S.
"Finally, during the quarter we also announced our acquisition of Diamond Game. We anticipate the company's lottery technology, on which we can integrate our extensive game library, will increase our lottery footprint in North America while being accretive to our adjusted EBITDA. We expect the acquisition to close in the fourth quarter of this year."
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.