No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Amaya Q3-2016 Earninhs
AMAYA RELEASE PRELIMINARY THIRD QUARTER RESULTS
Continued growth in sportsbetting and casino verticals.
Amaya Inc. has cautiously released a selection of preliminary results based on its “managements initial review of operations and performance”.
Key performance indicators for this set of preliminary results, covering the three month period ending September 30 2016, include:
- Total revenues of between $268 to $273 million, as compared to approximately $247 million of total revenues for the third quarter ended September 30, 2015.
- Real-money online poker revenues and real-money online casino and sportsbook combined revenues are expected to represent approximately 73 percent and 24 percent of expected total revenues for the quarter, respectively, as compared to 81 percent and 15 percent for the prior year period.
- Total combined Quarterly Real-Money Active Uniques (QAUs) of 2.4 million, represent an increase of approximately 5 percent y-o-y.
- Around 2.3 million QAUs played online poker during the quarter, representing an increase of around 3 percent y-o-y.
- Amayas online casino offerings had around 490,000 QAUs and its emerging online sportsbook offerings had approximately 230,000 QAUs.
- Total Quarterly Net Yield of $110 to $111, which would represent an increase of 4 percent to 5 percent y-o-y.
"We anticipate our third quarter performance will continue to demonstrate the improving strength of PokerStars core poker business, as well as continued growth in our new verticals of online casino and sports betting," Rafi Ashkenazi, chief executive officer of Amaya, said in a press statement.
Looking ahead, Amaya said its four strategic priorities, identified at the start of the fiscal year, remain. These comprise growth of its leadership position in poker, aspirations to lead in online casino, the building of a competitive online sportsbook and the achievement of operational excellence through improved efficiencies.
Amaya further stated its expectation in terms of full year guidance for 2016. These include:
- Revenues of $1,127 to $1,157 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $490 to $510 million.
- Adjusted Net Earnings of $332 to $352 million
- Adjusted Net Earnings per Diluted Share of $1.71 to $1.82.
Full, audited results are expected to be released on November 14, 2016.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
FanDuel adds English Premier League action -
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel, which is now additionally active in the UK market, has announced the inclusion on its roster of English Premier League action, with associated contests scheduled for roll-out next week.
Coral Q4-2016 earnings reports -
Ahead of its forthcoming merge with Ladbrokes, the online and land gambling group Coral published its Q4-2016 financial numbers Thursday, detailing the twelve week period ended September 25 2016.
Unibet in cooperation with -
Online gambling operator Unibet Group has signed a cooperation agreement with the FIFA subsidiary Early Warning System GmbH (EWS).
Kiron Interactive in deal with Digitain -
The online gambling expo and conference EiG 2016 has enabled two online gambling companies to come together in a commercial deal; specialist virtual games supplier Kiron Interactive has inked an agreement to distribute its virtual games via Armenia’s Digitain.
GLOBAL SPORTS BETTING WORTH $253.3 BILLION BY 2020 -
Ujjwal Doshi, lead analyst at the research firm, says, “Low-cost cross-border service delivery is opening up sports betting markets, which were previously protected by state-regulated monopolies or dominant local operators.”
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.