No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Amaya Q3-2016 Earninhs
AMAYA RELEASE PRELIMINARY THIRD QUARTER RESULTS
Continued growth in sportsbetting and casino verticals.
Amaya Inc. has cautiously released a selection of preliminary results based on its “managements initial review of operations and performance”.
Key performance indicators for this set of preliminary results, covering the three month period ending September 30 2016, include:
- Total revenues of between $268 to $273 million, as compared to approximately $247 million of total revenues for the third quarter ended September 30, 2015.
- Real-money online poker revenues and real-money online casino and sportsbook combined revenues are expected to represent approximately 73 percent and 24 percent of expected total revenues for the quarter, respectively, as compared to 81 percent and 15 percent for the prior year period.
- Total combined Quarterly Real-Money Active Uniques (QAUs) of 2.4 million, represent an increase of approximately 5 percent y-o-y.
- Around 2.3 million QAUs played online poker during the quarter, representing an increase of around 3 percent y-o-y.
- Amayas online casino offerings had around 490,000 QAUs and its emerging online sportsbook offerings had approximately 230,000 QAUs.
- Total Quarterly Net Yield of $110 to $111, which would represent an increase of 4 percent to 5 percent y-o-y.
"We anticipate our third quarter performance will continue to demonstrate the improving strength of PokerStars core poker business, as well as continued growth in our new verticals of online casino and sports betting," Rafi Ashkenazi, chief executive officer of Amaya, said in a press statement.
Looking ahead, Amaya said its four strategic priorities, identified at the start of the fiscal year, remain. These comprise growth of its leadership position in poker, aspirations to lead in online casino, the building of a competitive online sportsbook and the achievement of operational excellence through improved efficiencies.
Amaya further stated its expectation in terms of full year guidance for 2016. These include:
- Revenues of $1,127 to $1,157 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $490 to $510 million.
- Adjusted Net Earnings of $332 to $352 million
- Adjusted Net Earnings per Diluted Share of $1.71 to $1.82.
Full, audited results are expected to be released on November 14, 2016.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.