No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Amaya Q3-2016 Earninhs
AMAYA RELEASE PRELIMINARY THIRD QUARTER RESULTS
Continued growth in sportsbetting and casino verticals.
Amaya Inc. has cautiously released a selection of preliminary results based on its “managements initial review of operations and performance”.
Key performance indicators for this set of preliminary results, covering the three month period ending September 30 2016, include:
- Total revenues of between $268 to $273 million, as compared to approximately $247 million of total revenues for the third quarter ended September 30, 2015.
- Real-money online poker revenues and real-money online casino and sportsbook combined revenues are expected to represent approximately 73 percent and 24 percent of expected total revenues for the quarter, respectively, as compared to 81 percent and 15 percent for the prior year period.
- Total combined Quarterly Real-Money Active Uniques (QAUs) of 2.4 million, represent an increase of approximately 5 percent y-o-y.
- Around 2.3 million QAUs played online poker during the quarter, representing an increase of around 3 percent y-o-y.
- Amayas online casino offerings had around 490,000 QAUs and its emerging online sportsbook offerings had approximately 230,000 QAUs.
- Total Quarterly Net Yield of $110 to $111, which would represent an increase of 4 percent to 5 percent y-o-y.
"We anticipate our third quarter performance will continue to demonstrate the improving strength of PokerStars core poker business, as well as continued growth in our new verticals of online casino and sports betting," Rafi Ashkenazi, chief executive officer of Amaya, said in a press statement.
Looking ahead, Amaya said its four strategic priorities, identified at the start of the fiscal year, remain. These comprise growth of its leadership position in poker, aspirations to lead in online casino, the building of a competitive online sportsbook and the achievement of operational excellence through improved efficiencies.
Amaya further stated its expectation in terms of full year guidance for 2016. These include:
- Revenues of $1,127 to $1,157 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $490 to $510 million.
- Adjusted Net Earnings of $332 to $352 million
- Adjusted Net Earnings per Diluted Share of $1.71 to $1.82.
Full, audited results are expected to be released on November 14, 2016.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.