No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
AMAYA TURNS IN QUARTERLY RESULTS
Wednesday May 30, 2012 : AMAYA TURNS IN QUARTERLY RESULTS
Expects accelerated growth in second quarter
Amaya Gaming Group reported its first quarter 2012 results showing impressive revenue increases of 461 percent over the same period last year, but a net earnings loss attributed to costs involved with the acquisition of CryptoLogic .
Key performance indicators for the first quarter period ended March 31, 2012 include:
- Revenues of $6.38 million (Q1/2011: $1.14 million), up 461 percent, broken down as:
- Africa - 153 percent revenue growth (SMS lotteries in Uganda and Kenya);
- Europe - 190 percent revenue growth;
- Caribbean - new market generated $3.23 million
- Gross profit of $6.13 million, representing 96 percent of revenues (Q1/2011: $1.13 million or 99 percent)
- Selling expenses decreased 7 percent after reductions were made in marketing expenditure on African SMS lottery ventures
- General and administrative expenses were $7.70 million (Q1/2011: $1.68 million) following an expansion in employee bases in Kenya, Uganda, Moldova, Armenia and Dominican Republic.
- Acquisition-related costs amounted to $2.27 million associated with the acquisition of CryptoLogic.
Revenue growth was primarily attributable to sales of Amaya's proprietary Mosino gaming terminals, the inclusion of software licensing revenue from Amaya Alberta (formerly Chartwell Technology Inc.), and the operation of SMS lotteries in Kenya and Uganda.
- EBITDA was $0.72 million on revenue of $6.4 million (Q4/2011: $3.4 million on revenue of 9.5 million), attributable to the launch of the mobile lottery in Moldova and online gaming in the Dominican Republic.
"In the first quarter we continued our pattern of strong year-over-year revenue growth, driven primarily by the ongoing deployment of our Mosino gaming terminals," said David Baazov, president and chief executive officer of Amaya Gaming Group.
"The completion of the CryptoLogic acquisition was a major strategic accomplishment. While the transaction suppressed first quarter earnings, it will open up new opportunities for us around the world and position us for accelerated growth beginning in the second quarter."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Pokerstars Bahamas Main and High Roller Results -
The inaugural PokerStars Championship Bahamas saw two big winners crowned this weekend when Christian Harder won the main event for $429,664 and Luc Greenwood took home $779,268 after taking down the $25,750 High Roller event.
High Hopes For Pennsylvania Online Gambling -
Pennsylvania state politicians have wasted no time in getting back to work in the new legislative season, and there is renewed hope for a gambling expansion bill that includes online gambling and daily fantasy sports.
NJ Warns No Federal Online Gambling Ban -
New Jersey Senator and gubernatorial candidate Raymond Lesniak warned that any attempt to overturn a 2011 Department of Justice opinion that the federal Wire Act exclusively governs sports betting would be met with a hard-nosed reaction from his state.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.