No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
AMAYA GAMING REPORTS MAJOR REVENUE GROWTH
Thursday August 30,2012 : AMAYA GAMING REPORTS MAJOR REVENUE GROWTH IN FIRST HALF
EBITDA turns positive in second quarter, but earnings remain in the red
The Montreal-based Amaya Gaming group, which counts internet gambling software developers Chartwell Technology and Cryptologic among its subsidiaries, has turned in a more positive half yearly report to the end June 2012.
The company reported significant revenue growth of 285 percent to Cdn $14.548 million for the second quarter of 2012, an increase of Cdn$ 10.77 million compared to Cdn$ 3.77 million of revenues in the comparable quarter of 2011. This brought year-to-date numbers to Cdn$ 20.92 million compared to 2011's YTD of Cdn$ 4.91 million, an increase of 326 percent.
The group managed to turn its EBITDA positive in the quarter to Cdn$ 1.17 million (Q2-2011: a loss of Cdn$ 471,952), bringing the year-to-date number into a positive Cdn$ 450,691 (YTD 2011: a loss of 2.56 million).
Gross profit was Cdn$ 14.08 million in the second quarter of 2012, representing 97 percent of revenues, compared to Cdn$ 3.55 million or 94 percent of revenues in the second quarter of 2011. The increase in gross profit percentage was attributed to product sales mix, and in particular the inclusion of a greater proportion of high-margin software licensing revenue. For the year-to-date period, gross profit was 97 percent for the first six months of 2012, compared to 95 percent in the same period of 2011.
Net earnings continued to show a loss of Cdn$2.72 million in the quarter and Cdn$ 7.28 million YTD 2012, or 14c per share over the year.
Amaya had cash and cash equivalents of Cdn$ 109.24 million at June 30, 2012, compared to Cdn$ 3.05 million at December 31, 2011.
Long-term debt includes Cdn$ 26.19 million of convertible debentures and Cdn$ 580,000 million of subordinated debt.
Operational highlights announced by the company included:
* Over 800 Mosino gaming terminals deployed during the second quarter, bringing the worldwide total to over 4,660 units.
* Amaya and CryptoLogic announced contract extensions or expanded relationships with four customers.
* Ladbrokes will launch at least 10 of CryptoLogic's award winning casino games to join the two games that went live under the previous deal.
* BetClic Everest Group will launch a minimum of eight CryptoLogic casino slot games, to be available on such brands as Everest Casino.com, Imperial Casino.com and Casino Elegance.com.
* Betsson Malta Ltd. will have access to a portfolio of more than 100 of CryptoLogic's most popular casino games through CryptoLogic's Instant Click platform, and the right to launch any new CryptoLogic content going forward.
* A deal with Belgium's Circus Services SPRL, under which Amaya will supply its proprietary and branded games on the Amaya platform to the Casino 777.be website, one of Belgium's first regulated online gaming sites.
* Three new games launched by Cryptologic: Fire Flies, Captain Nemo, and Monte Cristo, the latter the industry's first game combining the features of a casino and casual game.
* Amaya raised gross proceeds of Cdn$ 107,408,430 in a private placement totaling 26,520,400 common shares issued at a price of Cdn$ 4.05.
* CryptoLogic shares were delisted from the Toronto Stock Exchange.
"We continue to deliver very strong revenue growth achieved both organically and through acquisition," said David Baazov, President and Chief Executive Officer of Amaya Gaming Group.
"The successful implementation of our growth strategy has led to a larger and more diversified customer base, as well as a more comprehensive product offering that improves our competitive position. Our recently completed financing provides us the resources to continue to execute and pursue some significant opportunities available in our industry."
Gambling News :
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
PartyPoker Exits Australia -
From 31st August 2017 partypoker players will no longer be able to play from Australia. Players’ deposited funds are safe and available for withdrawal.
Mercury Poker Live on Indian Poker Network -
Mercury Poker Live on MPN's Indian Poker Network. MPN India, established in 2015, is a ring-fenced poker network dedicated to the Indian market and operating exclusively in Indian Rupees.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.