No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
AMAYA GAMING REPORTS MAJOR REVENUE GROWTH
Thursday August 30,2012 : AMAYA GAMING REPORTS MAJOR REVENUE GROWTH IN FIRST HALF
EBITDA turns positive in second quarter, but earnings remain in the red
The Montreal-based Amaya Gaming group, which counts internet gambling software developers Chartwell Technology and Cryptologic among its subsidiaries, has turned in a more positive half yearly report to the end June 2012.
The company reported significant revenue growth of 285 percent to Cdn $14.548 million for the second quarter of 2012, an increase of Cdn$ 10.77 million compared to Cdn$ 3.77 million of revenues in the comparable quarter of 2011. This brought year-to-date numbers to Cdn$ 20.92 million compared to 2011's YTD of Cdn$ 4.91 million, an increase of 326 percent.
The group managed to turn its EBITDA positive in the quarter to Cdn$ 1.17 million (Q2-2011: a loss of Cdn$ 471,952), bringing the year-to-date number into a positive Cdn$ 450,691 (YTD 2011: a loss of 2.56 million).
Gross profit was Cdn$ 14.08 million in the second quarter of 2012, representing 97 percent of revenues, compared to Cdn$ 3.55 million or 94 percent of revenues in the second quarter of 2011. The increase in gross profit percentage was attributed to product sales mix, and in particular the inclusion of a greater proportion of high-margin software licensing revenue. For the year-to-date period, gross profit was 97 percent for the first six months of 2012, compared to 95 percent in the same period of 2011.
Net earnings continued to show a loss of Cdn$2.72 million in the quarter and Cdn$ 7.28 million YTD 2012, or 14c per share over the year.
Amaya had cash and cash equivalents of Cdn$ 109.24 million at June 30, 2012, compared to Cdn$ 3.05 million at December 31, 2011.
Long-term debt includes Cdn$ 26.19 million of convertible debentures and Cdn$ 580,000 million of subordinated debt.
Operational highlights announced by the company included:
* Over 800 Mosino gaming terminals deployed during the second quarter, bringing the worldwide total to over 4,660 units.
* Amaya and CryptoLogic announced contract extensions or expanded relationships with four customers.
* Ladbrokes will launch at least 10 of CryptoLogic's award winning casino games to join the two games that went live under the previous deal.
* BetClic Everest Group will launch a minimum of eight CryptoLogic casino slot games, to be available on such brands as Everest Casino.com, Imperial Casino.com and Casino Elegance.com.
* Betsson Malta Ltd. will have access to a portfolio of more than 100 of CryptoLogic's most popular casino games through CryptoLogic's Instant Click platform, and the right to launch any new CryptoLogic content going forward.
* A deal with Belgium's Circus Services SPRL, under which Amaya will supply its proprietary and branded games on the Amaya platform to the Casino 777.be website, one of Belgium's first regulated online gaming sites.
* Three new games launched by Cryptologic: Fire Flies, Captain Nemo, and Monte Cristo, the latter the industry's first game combining the features of a casino and casual game.
* Amaya raised gross proceeds of Cdn$ 107,408,430 in a private placement totaling 26,520,400 common shares issued at a price of Cdn$ 4.05.
* CryptoLogic shares were delisted from the Toronto Stock Exchange.
"We continue to deliver very strong revenue growth achieved both organically and through acquisition," said David Baazov, President and Chief Executive Officer of Amaya Gaming Group.
"The successful implementation of our growth strategy has led to a larger and more diversified customer base, as well as a more comprehensive product offering that improves our competitive position. Our recently completed financing provides us the resources to continue to execute and pursue some significant opportunities available in our industry."
Gambling News :
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.