No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Amended California Poker Bill Up For Senate
Thursday June 7, 2012 : AMENDED CALIFORNIA POKER BILL UP FOR SENATE DISCUSSION (Update)
Sens. Steinberg and Wright bow to tribal pressure
California Senate Bill 1463, an intrastate online poker legalisation proposal introduced by Senators Darrel Steinberg and Rod Wright, will again be front-and-centre before a Senate committee on June 12 following amendments designed to ameliorate the opposition of tribal opponents.
* Limiting licence applications to existing card rooms and casinos that already offer poker;
* The removal of a provision that would have paved the way for the introduction of internet casino gaming after a two year period;
* A reduction in the licensing duration from ten years to five;
* The removal of a clause requiring tribes to waive sovereignty rights in order to hold a coveted online poker license;
* Applicants must have a trouble free record with the California Gambling Control Commission (CGCC) although applicants can form new subsidiaries and partnerships with entities not bound by the three-year 'good standing' provision, possibly creating space for outsiders like Bwin.Party, which recently announced a tribal partnership ;
* Licence fees will remain at $30 million as originally proposed, but can be renegotiated after five years and now has a duration of five years;
* The CGCC will issue online poker licenses, not the state’s Department of Justice;
* Bureau of State Audits to compile a report to the Legislature on the licensing and regulatory process at least four years after the regulatory regime is implemented.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.