No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
COMMISSIONS TO INVESTIGATE FRENCH ONLINE GAMBLING MARKET
02/28/2012 : Appointed ahead of proposed legislative changes to online gambling sector
French online gambling regulatory authority ARJEL has established two special commissions following a directive issued by the French Ministry of Budget, Public Accounts and Government Reform in December 2011.
The directive requested a report covering the introduction of new games, regulation of online gambling domains and the establishment of a consolidated reporting structure of gaming operations attached to a single entity, amongst others.
To that end, the newly established commissions have been tasked with delivering reports on the "Regulation of online gaming and new technologies" and the other "The attractiveness and ethicality of the French sportsbetting market".
Both initiatives concern proposed legislative amendments to regulations on the online gambling sector in France.
The first commission tackling regulation and technologies will be headed up by ARJEL members Jean-Luc Pain and Laurent Sorbier, further comprising independent members:
- Philippe Bailly, chairman and chief executive officer of NPA Conseil, who specialise in media and digital services and provide benchmark analysis and strategic support for players in the market.
- Stéphane Tijardovic, Divisional Commissioner, French Ministry of Interior
- Dominique Varenne, General Economic and Financial Controller of Industry, Energy and Technology of the French Ministry of Economy
- Franck Veysset, Head of the National Government Agency CERTA, responsible for cybersecurity in France.
The second commission formed to investigate the attractiveness and ethicality of the French sports betting market is headed up by Jean-Louis Valentin and Alain Moulinier from ARJEL. Other independent members from diverse backgrounds comprise:
- Raymond-Max Aubert, Chairman of the Board of the National Center for Sport Development;
- Stéphane Bitton, sports reporter for print and internet;
- Bernard Bucket, Vice-President of the French Rugby Federation, designated as a representative of the French National Olympic Committee;
- Daniel Hette, Secretary General of the French Tennis Federation, designated as a representative of the French National Olympic Committee;
- Laurent Damiani, President of the French sports marketing association Sporsora;
- Thierry Lardinoit, Chair of International Sports Marketing from foremost business school ESSEC;
- Jeff Reymond, representing the National Federation of Sports Associations and Unions;
- Fabrice Rigobert, radio sportscaster.
Both commissions have been authorised to interview "any person it deems useful" in any market sector and will consult with ARJEL-approved operators and their associates on a regular basis.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.