No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
COMMISSIONS TO INVESTIGATE FRENCH ONLINE GAMBLING MARKET
02/28/2012 : Appointed ahead of proposed legislative changes to online gambling sector
French online gambling regulatory authority ARJEL has established two special commissions following a directive issued by the French Ministry of Budget, Public Accounts and Government Reform in December 2011.
The directive requested a report covering the introduction of new games, regulation of online gambling domains and the establishment of a consolidated reporting structure of gaming operations attached to a single entity, amongst others.
To that end, the newly established commissions have been tasked with delivering reports on the "Regulation of online gaming and new technologies" and the other "The attractiveness and ethicality of the French sportsbetting market".
Both initiatives concern proposed legislative amendments to regulations on the online gambling sector in France.
The first commission tackling regulation and technologies will be headed up by ARJEL members Jean-Luc Pain and Laurent Sorbier, further comprising independent members:
- Philippe Bailly, chairman and chief executive officer of NPA Conseil, who specialise in media and digital services and provide benchmark analysis and strategic support for players in the market.
- Stéphane Tijardovic, Divisional Commissioner, French Ministry of Interior
- Dominique Varenne, General Economic and Financial Controller of Industry, Energy and Technology of the French Ministry of Economy
- Franck Veysset, Head of the National Government Agency CERTA, responsible for cybersecurity in France.
The second commission formed to investigate the attractiveness and ethicality of the French sports betting market is headed up by Jean-Louis Valentin and Alain Moulinier from ARJEL. Other independent members from diverse backgrounds comprise:
- Raymond-Max Aubert, Chairman of the Board of the National Center for Sport Development;
- Stéphane Bitton, sports reporter for print and internet;
- Bernard Bucket, Vice-President of the French Rugby Federation, designated as a representative of the French National Olympic Committee;
- Daniel Hette, Secretary General of the French Tennis Federation, designated as a representative of the French National Olympic Committee;
- Laurent Damiani, President of the French sports marketing association Sporsora;
- Thierry Lardinoit, Chair of International Sports Marketing from foremost business school ESSEC;
- Jeff Reymond, representing the National Federation of Sports Associations and Unions;
- Fabrice Rigobert, radio sportscaster.
Both commissions have been authorised to interview "any person it deems useful" in any market sector and will consult with ARJEL-approved operators and their associates on a regular basis.
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.