No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
COMMISSIONS TO INVESTIGATE FRENCH ONLINE GAMBLING MARKET
02/28/2012 : Appointed ahead of proposed legislative changes to online gambling sector
French online gambling regulatory authority ARJEL has established two special commissions following a directive issued by the French Ministry of Budget, Public Accounts and Government Reform in December 2011.
The directive requested a report covering the introduction of new games, regulation of online gambling domains and the establishment of a consolidated reporting structure of gaming operations attached to a single entity, amongst others.
To that end, the newly established commissions have been tasked with delivering reports on the "Regulation of online gaming and new technologies" and the other "The attractiveness and ethicality of the French sportsbetting market".
Both initiatives concern proposed legislative amendments to regulations on the online gambling sector in France.
The first commission tackling regulation and technologies will be headed up by ARJEL members Jean-Luc Pain and Laurent Sorbier, further comprising independent members:
- Philippe Bailly, chairman and chief executive officer of NPA Conseil, who specialise in media and digital services and provide benchmark analysis and strategic support for players in the market.
- Stéphane Tijardovic, Divisional Commissioner, French Ministry of Interior
- Dominique Varenne, General Economic and Financial Controller of Industry, Energy and Technology of the French Ministry of Economy
- Franck Veysset, Head of the National Government Agency CERTA, responsible for cybersecurity in France.
The second commission formed to investigate the attractiveness and ethicality of the French sports betting market is headed up by Jean-Louis Valentin and Alain Moulinier from ARJEL. Other independent members from diverse backgrounds comprise:
- Raymond-Max Aubert, Chairman of the Board of the National Center for Sport Development;
- Stéphane Bitton, sports reporter for print and internet;
- Bernard Bucket, Vice-President of the French Rugby Federation, designated as a representative of the French National Olympic Committee;
- Daniel Hette, Secretary General of the French Tennis Federation, designated as a representative of the French National Olympic Committee;
- Laurent Damiani, President of the French sports marketing association Sporsora;
- Thierry Lardinoit, Chair of International Sports Marketing from foremost business school ESSEC;
- Jeff Reymond, representing the National Federation of Sports Associations and Unions;
- Fabrice Rigobert, radio sportscaster.
Both commissions have been authorised to interview "any person it deems useful" in any market sector and will consult with ARJEL-approved operators and their associates on a regular basis.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.