No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
COMMISSIONS TO INVESTIGATE FRENCH ONLINE GAMBLING MARKET
02/28/2012 : Appointed ahead of proposed legislative changes to online gambling sector
French online gambling regulatory authority ARJEL has established two special commissions following a directive issued by the French Ministry of Budget, Public Accounts and Government Reform in December 2011.
The directive requested a report covering the introduction of new games, regulation of online gambling domains and the establishment of a consolidated reporting structure of gaming operations attached to a single entity, amongst others.
To that end, the newly established commissions have been tasked with delivering reports on the "Regulation of online gaming and new technologies" and the other "The attractiveness and ethicality of the French sportsbetting market".
Both initiatives concern proposed legislative amendments to regulations on the online gambling sector in France.
The first commission tackling regulation and technologies will be headed up by ARJEL members Jean-Luc Pain and Laurent Sorbier, further comprising independent members:
- Philippe Bailly, chairman and chief executive officer of NPA Conseil, who specialise in media and digital services and provide benchmark analysis and strategic support for players in the market.
- Stéphane Tijardovic, Divisional Commissioner, French Ministry of Interior
- Dominique Varenne, General Economic and Financial Controller of Industry, Energy and Technology of the French Ministry of Economy
- Franck Veysset, Head of the National Government Agency CERTA, responsible for cybersecurity in France.
The second commission formed to investigate the attractiveness and ethicality of the French sports betting market is headed up by Jean-Louis Valentin and Alain Moulinier from ARJEL. Other independent members from diverse backgrounds comprise:
- Raymond-Max Aubert, Chairman of the Board of the National Center for Sport Development;
- Stéphane Bitton, sports reporter for print and internet;
- Bernard Bucket, Vice-President of the French Rugby Federation, designated as a representative of the French National Olympic Committee;
- Daniel Hette, Secretary General of the French Tennis Federation, designated as a representative of the French National Olympic Committee;
- Laurent Damiani, President of the French sports marketing association Sporsora;
- Thierry Lardinoit, Chair of International Sports Marketing from foremost business school ESSEC;
- Jeff Reymond, representing the National Federation of Sports Associations and Unions;
- Fabrice Rigobert, radio sportscaster.
Both commissions have been authorised to interview "any person it deems useful" in any market sector and will consult with ARJEL-approved operators and their associates on a regular basis.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.