No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Arjel Mixed Earnings Results
Friday November 2, 2012 : REVENUES DOWN IN FRENCH MARKET
Mixed results from a tough fiscal market
Latest third quarter stats released by French gambling authority ARJEL show a decline in online cash poker games, modest growth in the horse race betting market and an increase in sportsbetting attributed to wagering on the London 2012 Olympics.
Total revenues from online gaming including sportsbetting, horseracing and online poker, yielded Euro 158 million, a 5 percent drop year-on-year.
Sportsbetting Sector :
- Stakes amounting to Euro 156 million, up 14 percent during the third quarter ending in September
- Active player accounts up by 13 percent to 340 000 compared to the same period last year
- Gross gaming revenues amounting to Euro 27 million, down 2 percent year-on-year which ARJEL attributed to the higher percentage of stakes return to players
According to ARJEL, operators would have seen a loss of 14 percent in gross gaming revenue has it not been for the London 2012 Olympics.
Horserace Betting Sector:
- Revenues of Euro 61 million, down 6 percent Y-O-Y, again attributed to an increase in player rate of return
- Turnover of Euro 260 million, equating to a modest growth of 2 percent
- Decline in active accounts to 290 000 or 2.4 percent
Online Poker Sector:
- Revenues of Euro 70 million, down 5 percent in Q3/2012
- Stakes in cash games declined 12 percent over the third quarter
- Increase in entry fee tournaments Y-O-Y up 20 percent to Euro 318 Million (Euro 265 million 2011)
Other interesting stats include:
- A decline in the 18-24 year demographic relating to online betting revealing a 22 percent drop in activity compared to the third quarter last year equating to 58 000 less bettors in this age group.
- Mobile proved popular with punters. Of total bettors, 15 percent of horse wagers, 19 percent of sports wagers and 20 percent of poker players made this their channel of choice.
- In total online players deposited Euro 239 million in their accounts over the Q3/2012, an average of Euro 72 per month and slightly lower than in 2011.
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.