No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Arjel Mixed Earnings Results
Friday November 2, 2012 : REVENUES DOWN IN FRENCH MARKET
Mixed results from a tough fiscal market
Latest third quarter stats released by French gambling authority ARJEL show a decline in online cash poker games, modest growth in the horse race betting market and an increase in sportsbetting attributed to wagering on the London 2012 Olympics.
Total revenues from online gaming including sportsbetting, horseracing and online poker, yielded Euro 158 million, a 5 percent drop year-on-year.
Sportsbetting Sector :
- Stakes amounting to Euro 156 million, up 14 percent during the third quarter ending in September
- Active player accounts up by 13 percent to 340 000 compared to the same period last year
- Gross gaming revenues amounting to Euro 27 million, down 2 percent year-on-year which ARJEL attributed to the higher percentage of stakes return to players
According to ARJEL, operators would have seen a loss of 14 percent in gross gaming revenue has it not been for the London 2012 Olympics.
Horserace Betting Sector:
- Revenues of Euro 61 million, down 6 percent Y-O-Y, again attributed to an increase in player rate of return
- Turnover of Euro 260 million, equating to a modest growth of 2 percent
- Decline in active accounts to 290 000 or 2.4 percent
Online Poker Sector:
- Revenues of Euro 70 million, down 5 percent in Q3/2012
- Stakes in cash games declined 12 percent over the third quarter
- Increase in entry fee tournaments Y-O-Y up 20 percent to Euro 318 Million (Euro 265 million 2011)
Other interesting stats include:
- A decline in the 18-24 year demographic relating to online betting revealing a 22 percent drop in activity compared to the third quarter last year equating to 58 000 less bettors in this age group.
- Mobile proved popular with punters. Of total bettors, 15 percent of horse wagers, 19 percent of sports wagers and 20 percent of poker players made this their channel of choice.
- In total online players deposited Euro 239 million in their accounts over the Q3/2012, an average of Euro 72 per month and slightly lower than in 2011.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.