No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Arjel Mixed Earnings Results
Friday November 2, 2012 : REVENUES DOWN IN FRENCH MARKET
Mixed results from a tough fiscal market
Latest third quarter stats released by French gambling authority ARJEL show a decline in online cash poker games, modest growth in the horse race betting market and an increase in sportsbetting attributed to wagering on the London 2012 Olympics.
Total revenues from online gaming including sportsbetting, horseracing and online poker, yielded Euro 158 million, a 5 percent drop year-on-year.
Sportsbetting Sector :
- Stakes amounting to Euro 156 million, up 14 percent during the third quarter ending in September
- Active player accounts up by 13 percent to 340 000 compared to the same period last year
- Gross gaming revenues amounting to Euro 27 million, down 2 percent year-on-year which ARJEL attributed to the higher percentage of stakes return to players
According to ARJEL, operators would have seen a loss of 14 percent in gross gaming revenue has it not been for the London 2012 Olympics.
Horserace Betting Sector:
- Revenues of Euro 61 million, down 6 percent Y-O-Y, again attributed to an increase in player rate of return
- Turnover of Euro 260 million, equating to a modest growth of 2 percent
- Decline in active accounts to 290 000 or 2.4 percent
Online Poker Sector:
- Revenues of Euro 70 million, down 5 percent in Q3/2012
- Stakes in cash games declined 12 percent over the third quarter
- Increase in entry fee tournaments Y-O-Y up 20 percent to Euro 318 Million (Euro 265 million 2011)
Other interesting stats include:
- A decline in the 18-24 year demographic relating to online betting revealing a 22 percent drop in activity compared to the third quarter last year equating to 58 000 less bettors in this age group.
- Mobile proved popular with punters. Of total bettors, 15 percent of horse wagers, 19 percent of sports wagers and 20 percent of poker players made this their channel of choice.
- In total online players deposited Euro 239 million in their accounts over the Q3/2012, an average of Euro 72 per month and slightly lower than in 2011.
Gambling News :
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.