No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Arjel Mixed Earnings Results
Friday November 2, 2012 : REVENUES DOWN IN FRENCH MARKET
Mixed results from a tough fiscal market
Latest third quarter stats released by French gambling authority ARJEL show a decline in online cash poker games, modest growth in the horse race betting market and an increase in sportsbetting attributed to wagering on the London 2012 Olympics.
Total revenues from online gaming including sportsbetting, horseracing and online poker, yielded Euro 158 million, a 5 percent drop year-on-year.
Sportsbetting Sector :
- Stakes amounting to Euro 156 million, up 14 percent during the third quarter ending in September
- Active player accounts up by 13 percent to 340 000 compared to the same period last year
- Gross gaming revenues amounting to Euro 27 million, down 2 percent year-on-year which ARJEL attributed to the higher percentage of stakes return to players
According to ARJEL, operators would have seen a loss of 14 percent in gross gaming revenue has it not been for the London 2012 Olympics.
Horserace Betting Sector:
- Revenues of Euro 61 million, down 6 percent Y-O-Y, again attributed to an increase in player rate of return
- Turnover of Euro 260 million, equating to a modest growth of 2 percent
- Decline in active accounts to 290 000 or 2.4 percent
Online Poker Sector:
- Revenues of Euro 70 million, down 5 percent in Q3/2012
- Stakes in cash games declined 12 percent over the third quarter
- Increase in entry fee tournaments Y-O-Y up 20 percent to Euro 318 Million (Euro 265 million 2011)
Other interesting stats include:
- A decline in the 18-24 year demographic relating to online betting revealing a 22 percent drop in activity compared to the third quarter last year equating to 58 000 less bettors in this age group.
- Mobile proved popular with punters. Of total bettors, 15 percent of horse wagers, 19 percent of sports wagers and 20 percent of poker players made this their channel of choice.
- In total online players deposited Euro 239 million in their accounts over the Q3/2012, an average of Euro 72 per month and slightly lower than in 2011.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.