No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ARJEL's fourth quarter 2014
Friday January 30,2015 : ONLINE SPORTS BETTING CONTINUES TO DELIVER THE GOODS FOR FRENCH OPERATORS
Both quarterly and annual wagering on sports has grown, French regulator reports.
French regulator ARJEL's fourth quarter 2014 report illustrates once again how important sports betting is to French operators, with fourth quarter growth in stakes at 22 percent to Euro 322 million, resulting in a full year rise in wagers of 31 percent to Euro 1.1 billion.
However, the French market continued to labour when the results of the poker vertical, and especially the cash game sector, are examined, once again clearly feeling the weight of a lack of player liquidity in the dedicated market and heavy taxation. Poker tournament fees at least remained relatively stable.
Online cash game stakes in Q4 declined 12 percent to Euro 1 billion (Q4-2013: Euro 1.2 billion), whilst over the full year stakes declined from Euro 5 bllion in 2013 to Euro 4.3 billion in 2014.
ARJEL made the point that cash game stakes in the market have slipped 33 percent since 2011.
The low level of staking was reflected in the gross profit numbers for cash game activity; on a full year basis down Euro 14 million y-o-y at Euro 123.2 million, whilst over Q4-2014 profit sank Euro 5.5 million to Euro 23.5 million.
Annual tournament fees rose 9 percent to Euro 1.5 billion, whilst fourth quarter fees were up Euro 31 million over Q4-2013 at Euro 424 million.
Annual gross profits on poker were up at Euro 117.5 million (FY 2013: Euro 111 million) and slightly up over the last quarter of the year at Euro 31.7 million (Q4-2013: Euro 30 million).
Other points of interest in the report included:
* Quarterly gross profit was flat in Q4, although taken over the year delivered 38 percent growth to Euro 227 million;
* At 83 percent, the pay-out ratio in Q4 was more punter-friendly than the preceding quarter (75.5 percent);
* Football remains very popular with French gamblers, accounting for 64 percent of all online stakes, with basketball its nearest rival on just 15 percent;
* Active player accounts soared 36 percent to 1.14 million over the year;
* The key 18 to 34 year demographic was again active, with just on 50 percent of them using mobile devices to deposit. In contrast, upwards of 60 percent of the 35 to 65 demographic chose to use desktops;
* Horse racing results were again disappointing, with online pari mutuel wagers down 7 percent y-o-y to Euro 1.03 billion, a figure last visited in 2011. Compared with Q4-2013, stakes dropped 2 percent in the fourth quarter to Euro 271.8 million;
* Gross profits across the market managed only a 1 percent rise to Euro 67.7 million in Q4-2014, bringing the annual gross profit figure to Euro 257 million, an actual Euro 7 million decline;
* French punters overwhelmingly (83 percent) used credit or debit cards to make their deposits, with just over 11.5 percent selecting pre-paid cards; 4.7 percent e-wallets and only 0.7 percent conventional bank transfers.
Gambling News :
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.