No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Arjel Stats On French Gambling Market
Friday, May 4,2012 : ARJEL QUARTERLY STATS ON ONLINE FRENCH MARKET
Horserace betting and sportsbetting showing positive trend
French online gaming regulatory authority ARJEL has released its Q1 2012 stats on the state of the French online gaming market showing positive indicators in the online horserace betting and sports betting sectors.
The report is compiled using data supplied by licenced online gaming and sports betting operators active in the French market focusing on active player accounts (entered at least one game action over the period).
Summary of activity by sector: Q1-2012 :
- The sportsbetting sector rebounded showing an increase of 14 percent over Q1-2011. This latest increase applies to all sports with the exception of tennis.
- Operator revenues up 7 percent.
- ARJEL reports 175 million in bets and active players' weekly attendance stable at 109 000 compared to Q1-2011.
- Football and tennis have proven again the most popular sports recording 59 percent and 19 percent of stakes in the sector overall.
- Major sporting events League football and Six Nations Rugby recorded increases of 39 percent and 42 percent respectively compared to the same period last year.
- Continuing its success over the past year, horserace betting totaled Euro 291 million over the period recording an increase in bets of 13 percent and attendance up by 9 percent.
- 154 000 active player accounts per week during the quarter compared to 140 000 in Q1 2011.
- Operator turnover increased by 20 percent.
- Recording an average attendance of 327 000 player accounts a week and a cash-game total of almost Euro 1.7 billion, the online poker sector confirmed two trends identified late 2011. While the tournament activity continues to be active and is rising by 26 percent in admissions, the cash game continued to decline by 5 percent over Q1-2011 with active player accounts down by 9 percent.
- Operator gross gaming revenues down 3 percent.
- Across all sectors 88 percent of online players are male. Most of those live in the Paris region and play online poker.
- Interestingly, there has been a marked aging of the average online player profile over the past year. The 18-24 age group decreased by 33 percent while the 55-64 age group increased by 34 percent between Q1 2011 and Q1 2012.
- Sports bettors are younger the report says with 62 percent under 35 years of age. 92 percent of sports bettors are male.
- 28 percent of horse race bettors are over 55 years of age. The sector is the most feminised with women accounting for 19 percent of horserace bettors.
- Players fund their online accounts predominately using credit cards (87 percent), however, the use of pre-paid cards has increased by 10 percent over the Q1-2012.
- Punters spend on average :
- Sports bettors Euro 123 per week, placing an average Euro 6 per bet
- Horse race bettors Euro 144 per week, Euro 4.3 per bet
- Poker cash game players spend on avaerage Euro 130 per game, although 10 percent of those players generate 86 percent of stakes.
A marked shift beginning in August 2011 saw operators drastically cutting their marketing and advertising spend by almost half from Euro 86 million recorded in Q1-2011 to Euro 48 millin in Q1-2012.
In the period under review operators spent 55 percent of marketing expenses on bonusing and sponsorships at the expense of TV, radio, cinema and display advertising campaigns which decreased from 23 percent to just 12 percent.
ARJEL lists 32 licenced operators for 45 active licences:
New Racing UK free-to-watch show -
Wake up to Luck on Sunday – join Nick Luck and guests for new Racing UK free-to-watch show. BHA Chief Executive Nick Rust to appear on first broadcast this Sunday
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.