No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Asian Gambling Briefing
The Asian Gambling Briefing takes place this year between October 21 - 22 in the Hilton Hotel, Singapore with a very impressive speaker list on hot button sujects that includes:
• Michael Aymong, Chairman, Asian Coast Development
• Dr Wang Xuehong, Executive Director, China Center for Lottery Studies, Peking
• Ken Crouse, Senior Director, Product Strategy, Cryptologic
• Andrew Beveridge, CEO & Executive Director, eCOGRA
• Katrina Nepomuceno, Legal Counsel, First Cagayan
• Panos Makridis, Responsible Gaming & Compliance Manager, Galaxy Casino
• Michael Chen, President, Asia Pacifi c, Harrah’s
• Robert W. Stocker II, President, International Masters of Gaming Law
• Ricky Tse, Head of Internal Compliance, Jimei Group
• Henry Leung, CFO, Jimei Group
• Prof. Liu Dai Yang, National Taiwan University of Science & Technology
• Francisco Gaivao, Senior Legal Counsel, Melco Crown Gaming (Macau)
• Henry Ko, Chief Executive, Melco LottVentures
• Shi Yongyan, Anti-Money Laundering Bureau, People’s Bank of China
• Paul Bromberg, Chief Operating Offi cer, Spectrum Oso Asia
• Dr. Jorge Godinho, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Macau
• Prof. Hao Zhidong, Associate Professor & Head of Dept of Sociology, University
• David Kinsman, CEO, Weike Gaming Technology
• Prof. I. Nelson Rose, Professor of Law, Whittier Law School, and Author,
Gambling and the Law, and Internet Gaming Law
Delegates can kill two birds with one stone here, because the Asian Gaming Investor conference is scheduled for the same venue on October 23rd.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.