No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Australian Gamblers profiled
Thursday January 1,2015 : ONLINE GAMBLING CONSULTANCY PROFILES AUSSIE PUNTERS
Players spend an average of A$17.52 a week on online gambling.
H2 Gambling Capital's interesting study of Australian online punters continues to generate media coverage, with the results showing up on several publications this week.
The study indicated that:
* Adults in Australia on average spend about A$17.52 per week on gambling;
* They have more positive views on gambling than do land-based gamblers;
* There are more males active in online gambling – with between 62 percent and 77 percent; of players being male.
* Online gamblers in Australia tend to be about 6 years younger on average than land-based players, with a mean age of 39;
* They are more likely to have a full-time job and have a university degree and an average income between A$90,000 and A$119,000;
* Online gamblers tend to take part in a wider range of gambling activities than land-based punters, including poker, horse racing and sports betting;
* Table games, racing and sports betting are the most popular choices for online gamblers, with 80 percent favouring racing and sport betting;
* Whilst usage is growing in mobile devices, the market at present still plays mainly on laptops or desktop devices; 86 percent of respondents said they use computers while14 percent use mobile devices;
* 63 percent of respondents said that they preferred to play online because it is more convenient and comfortable. Many said that they believed online operators give better odds and more options for the player;
* 60 percent said that they participated in online gambling through international companies, and 54 percent revealed that they held just one account at a single online operator.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.