No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Australian Gamblers profiled
Thursday January 1,2015 : ONLINE GAMBLING CONSULTANCY PROFILES AUSSIE PUNTERS
Players spend an average of A$17.52 a week on online gambling.
H2 Gambling Capital's interesting study of Australian online punters continues to generate media coverage, with the results showing up on several publications this week.
The study indicated that:
* Adults in Australia on average spend about A$17.52 per week on gambling;
* They have more positive views on gambling than do land-based gamblers;
* There are more males active in online gambling – with between 62 percent and 77 percent; of players being male.
* Online gamblers in Australia tend to be about 6 years younger on average than land-based players, with a mean age of 39;
* They are more likely to have a full-time job and have a university degree and an average income between A$90,000 and A$119,000;
* Online gamblers tend to take part in a wider range of gambling activities than land-based punters, including poker, horse racing and sports betting;
* Table games, racing and sports betting are the most popular choices for online gamblers, with 80 percent favouring racing and sport betting;
* Whilst usage is growing in mobile devices, the market at present still plays mainly on laptops or desktop devices; 86 percent of respondents said they use computers while14 percent use mobile devices;
* 63 percent of respondents said that they preferred to play online because it is more convenient and comfortable. Many said that they believed online operators give better odds and more options for the player;
* 60 percent said that they participated in online gambling through international companies, and 54 percent revealed that they held just one account at a single online operator.
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.