No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Impressive Earnings for BetAt Home
Monday March 3,2014 : BET-AT-HOME DELIVERS IMPRESSIVE FY2013 EARNINGS
Despite no significant sporting events and continued impact of sports betting tax
Betclic Everest Group-owned online sports betting and gaming operator Bet-At-Home has reported what it describes as “continued success” reporting a 600 percent increase in full year 2013 earnings.
Despite the continued impact of the German sports betting tax, an increase in marketing efficiencies and a substantial expansion of its customer base have contributed towards the strengthening of the brand, a company spokesperson said.
Key performance indicators for full year 2013 include:
- EBITDA up to Euro 15 million, Euro 13.2 million more than 2012 (2012: Euro 1.8 million)
- EBIT increased by Euro 13.1 million to Euro 14.3 million (2012: Euro 1.2 million)
- Gross betting and gaming revenue was Euro 85.6 million, up 0.2 percent over the same period last year (2012: Euro 85.5 million)
- Earnings before Tax EBT amounted to Euro 15.4 million and was Euro 13.1 million more compared to the previous year.
- Gross betting and revenue was Euro 85.6 million, 0.2 percent up from 2012 (2012: Euro 85.5 million).
- Gaming volume amounted to Euro 1,834.8 million (2012: Euro 2,039.8 million), 10.0 percent below 2012 due to the higher volume during the European Football Championship in Poland and the Ukraine.
- Sports betting tax introduced in Germany in July 2012 increased to Euro 11 million (2012: Euro 9.9 million) having an impact on net gaming revenue which amounted to Euro 74.7 million (2012: Euro 75.5 million).
- Marketing expenses amounted to Euro 34.3 million (2012: Euro 50 million), down 31.5 percent.
- 3.6 million registered customers.
- Operating expenses down 3.8 percent to Euro 14.2 million (2012: Euro 14.7 million).
- Group equity as of December 31, 2013 increased to Euro 44.6 million (2012: Euro 34.3 million), which resulted in an increased Group equity ratio of 64.5 percent (2012: 64.2 percent) despite the dividend payout in the second quarter of 2013.
- Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities of Euro 23.2 million (2012: Euro 39.6 million).
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.