No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Impressive Earnings for BetAt Home
Monday March 3,2014 : BET-AT-HOME DELIVERS IMPRESSIVE FY2013 EARNINGS
Despite no significant sporting events and continued impact of sports betting tax
Betclic Everest Group-owned online sports betting and gaming operator Bet-At-Home has reported what it describes as “continued success” reporting a 600 percent increase in full year 2013 earnings.
Despite the continued impact of the German sports betting tax, an increase in marketing efficiencies and a substantial expansion of its customer base have contributed towards the strengthening of the brand, a company spokesperson said.
Key performance indicators for full year 2013 include:
- EBITDA up to Euro 15 million, Euro 13.2 million more than 2012 (2012: Euro 1.8 million)
- EBIT increased by Euro 13.1 million to Euro 14.3 million (2012: Euro 1.2 million)
- Gross betting and gaming revenue was Euro 85.6 million, up 0.2 percent over the same period last year (2012: Euro 85.5 million)
- Earnings before Tax EBT amounted to Euro 15.4 million and was Euro 13.1 million more compared to the previous year.
- Gross betting and revenue was Euro 85.6 million, 0.2 percent up from 2012 (2012: Euro 85.5 million).
- Gaming volume amounted to Euro 1,834.8 million (2012: Euro 2,039.8 million), 10.0 percent below 2012 due to the higher volume during the European Football Championship in Poland and the Ukraine.
- Sports betting tax introduced in Germany in July 2012 increased to Euro 11 million (2012: Euro 9.9 million) having an impact on net gaming revenue which amounted to Euro 74.7 million (2012: Euro 75.5 million).
- Marketing expenses amounted to Euro 34.3 million (2012: Euro 50 million), down 31.5 percent.
- 3.6 million registered customers.
- Operating expenses down 3.8 percent to Euro 14.2 million (2012: Euro 14.7 million).
- Group equity as of December 31, 2013 increased to Euro 44.6 million (2012: Euro 34.3 million), which resulted in an increased Group equity ratio of 64.5 percent (2012: 64.2 percent) despite the dividend payout in the second quarter of 2013.
- Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities of Euro 23.2 million (2012: Euro 39.6 million).
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.