No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Impressive Earnings for BetAt Home
Monday March 3,2014 : BET-AT-HOME DELIVERS IMPRESSIVE FY2013 EARNINGS
Despite no significant sporting events and continued impact of sports betting tax
Betclic Everest Group-owned online sports betting and gaming operator Bet-At-Home has reported what it describes as “continued success” reporting a 600 percent increase in full year 2013 earnings.
Despite the continued impact of the German sports betting tax, an increase in marketing efficiencies and a substantial expansion of its customer base have contributed towards the strengthening of the brand, a company spokesperson said.
Key performance indicators for full year 2013 include:
- EBITDA up to Euro 15 million, Euro 13.2 million more than 2012 (2012: Euro 1.8 million)
- EBIT increased by Euro 13.1 million to Euro 14.3 million (2012: Euro 1.2 million)
- Gross betting and gaming revenue was Euro 85.6 million, up 0.2 percent over the same period last year (2012: Euro 85.5 million)
- Earnings before Tax EBT amounted to Euro 15.4 million and was Euro 13.1 million more compared to the previous year.
- Gross betting and revenue was Euro 85.6 million, 0.2 percent up from 2012 (2012: Euro 85.5 million).
- Gaming volume amounted to Euro 1,834.8 million (2012: Euro 2,039.8 million), 10.0 percent below 2012 due to the higher volume during the European Football Championship in Poland and the Ukraine.
- Sports betting tax introduced in Germany in July 2012 increased to Euro 11 million (2012: Euro 9.9 million) having an impact on net gaming revenue which amounted to Euro 74.7 million (2012: Euro 75.5 million).
- Marketing expenses amounted to Euro 34.3 million (2012: Euro 50 million), down 31.5 percent.
- 3.6 million registered customers.
- Operating expenses down 3.8 percent to Euro 14.2 million (2012: Euro 14.7 million).
- Group equity as of December 31, 2013 increased to Euro 44.6 million (2012: Euro 34.3 million), which resulted in an increased Group equity ratio of 64.5 percent (2012: 64.2 percent) despite the dividend payout in the second quarter of 2013.
- Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities of Euro 23.2 million (2012: Euro 39.6 million).
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.