No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Impressive Earnings for BetAt Home
Monday March 3,2014 : BET-AT-HOME DELIVERS IMPRESSIVE FY2013 EARNINGS
Despite no significant sporting events and continued impact of sports betting tax
Betclic Everest Group-owned online sports betting and gaming operator Bet-At-Home has reported what it describes as “continued success” reporting a 600 percent increase in full year 2013 earnings.
Despite the continued impact of the German sports betting tax, an increase in marketing efficiencies and a substantial expansion of its customer base have contributed towards the strengthening of the brand, a company spokesperson said.
Key performance indicators for full year 2013 include:
- EBITDA up to Euro 15 million, Euro 13.2 million more than 2012 (2012: Euro 1.8 million)
- EBIT increased by Euro 13.1 million to Euro 14.3 million (2012: Euro 1.2 million)
- Gross betting and gaming revenue was Euro 85.6 million, up 0.2 percent over the same period last year (2012: Euro 85.5 million)
- Earnings before Tax EBT amounted to Euro 15.4 million and was Euro 13.1 million more compared to the previous year.
- Gross betting and revenue was Euro 85.6 million, 0.2 percent up from 2012 (2012: Euro 85.5 million).
- Gaming volume amounted to Euro 1,834.8 million (2012: Euro 2,039.8 million), 10.0 percent below 2012 due to the higher volume during the European Football Championship in Poland and the Ukraine.
- Sports betting tax introduced in Germany in July 2012 increased to Euro 11 million (2012: Euro 9.9 million) having an impact on net gaming revenue which amounted to Euro 74.7 million (2012: Euro 75.5 million).
- Marketing expenses amounted to Euro 34.3 million (2012: Euro 50 million), down 31.5 percent.
- 3.6 million registered customers.
- Operating expenses down 3.8 percent to Euro 14.2 million (2012: Euro 14.7 million).
- Group equity as of December 31, 2013 increased to Euro 44.6 million (2012: Euro 34.3 million), which resulted in an increased Group equity ratio of 64.5 percent (2012: 64.2 percent) despite the dividend payout in the second quarter of 2013.
- Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities of Euro 23.2 million (2012: Euro 39.6 million).
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.