No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Bet at Home first half 2015 Earnings
Monday August 10,2015 : BET-AT-HOME REPORTS GOOD FIRST HALF 2015
Management raise full year 2015 expectations.
Online sports betting and gaming provider Bet-At-Home.com AG Group reported on its first half 2015 showing good growth despite increased tax burdens.
Key performance highlights for the first half 2015 period include:
- EBITDA increased to Euro 16.0 million, up Euro 7.2 million (HY1/2014: Euro 8.8 million).
- EBIT was up by Euro 7.1 million to Euro 15.5 million (HY1/2014: Euro 8.5 million).
- Group financial result increased to Euro 1.0 million (HY1/2014: Euro 0.8 million).
- Earnings before taxes amounted to Euro 16.6 million, Euro 7.3 million up on last year ((HY1/2014: Euro 9.3 million).
- Gross betting and gaming revenue was Euro 56.7 million, up 6.9 percent (HY1/2014: Euro 53.1 million).
- Betting and gaming volume for bet-at-home.com AG was 8.8 percent up to Euro 1,172.3 million (HY1/2014: Euro 1,077.8 million).
- Net gaming revenue was Euro 46.6 million (HY1/2014: EUR 46.7 million) despite “new massive tax burdens”.
- 4.1 million registered customers (HY1/2014: 3.8 million).
- Other operating expenses amounted to Euro 8.2 million (HY1/2014: Euro 6.4 million), attributed to expenses based on increased gaming volumes.
- Group equity increased to Euro 74.4 million (31/12/2014: Euro 67.5 million), despite a dividend payment of Euro 4.2 million in Q2 of 2015.
- Liquid funds and current securities amounting to Euro 37.2 million (31/12/2014: Euro 31.5 million).
Bet-At-Home said “due to the strength of operating revenue in the first half of 2015, the Management Board has raised its expectations for the 2015 financial year with the result that, from the current perspective, EBITDA in excess of EUR 25 million appears realistic if the legal and tax framework remain unchanged”.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.