No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Bet at Home first half 2015 Earnings
Monday August 10,2015 : BET-AT-HOME REPORTS GOOD FIRST HALF 2015
Management raise full year 2015 expectations.
Online sports betting and gaming provider Bet-At-Home.com AG Group reported on its first half 2015 showing good growth despite increased tax burdens.
Key performance highlights for the first half 2015 period include:
- EBITDA increased to Euro 16.0 million, up Euro 7.2 million (HY1/2014: Euro 8.8 million).
- EBIT was up by Euro 7.1 million to Euro 15.5 million (HY1/2014: Euro 8.5 million).
- Group financial result increased to Euro 1.0 million (HY1/2014: Euro 0.8 million).
- Earnings before taxes amounted to Euro 16.6 million, Euro 7.3 million up on last year ((HY1/2014: Euro 9.3 million).
- Gross betting and gaming revenue was Euro 56.7 million, up 6.9 percent (HY1/2014: Euro 53.1 million).
- Betting and gaming volume for bet-at-home.com AG was 8.8 percent up to Euro 1,172.3 million (HY1/2014: Euro 1,077.8 million).
- Net gaming revenue was Euro 46.6 million (HY1/2014: EUR 46.7 million) despite “new massive tax burdens”.
- 4.1 million registered customers (HY1/2014: 3.8 million).
- Other operating expenses amounted to Euro 8.2 million (HY1/2014: Euro 6.4 million), attributed to expenses based on increased gaming volumes.
- Group equity increased to Euro 74.4 million (31/12/2014: Euro 67.5 million), despite a dividend payment of Euro 4.2 million in Q2 of 2015.
- Liquid funds and current securities amounting to Euro 37.2 million (31/12/2014: Euro 31.5 million).
Bet-At-Home said “due to the strength of operating revenue in the first half of 2015, the Management Board has raised its expectations for the 2015 financial year with the result that, from the current perspective, EBITDA in excess of EUR 25 million appears realistic if the legal and tax framework remain unchanged”.
Gambling News :
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.