No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Bet at Home first half 2015 Earnings
Monday August 10,2015 : BET-AT-HOME REPORTS GOOD FIRST HALF 2015
Management raise full year 2015 expectations.
Online sports betting and gaming provider Bet-At-Home.com AG Group reported on its first half 2015 showing good growth despite increased tax burdens.
Key performance highlights for the first half 2015 period include:
- EBITDA increased to Euro 16.0 million, up Euro 7.2 million (HY1/2014: Euro 8.8 million).
- EBIT was up by Euro 7.1 million to Euro 15.5 million (HY1/2014: Euro 8.5 million).
- Group financial result increased to Euro 1.0 million (HY1/2014: Euro 0.8 million).
- Earnings before taxes amounted to Euro 16.6 million, Euro 7.3 million up on last year ((HY1/2014: Euro 9.3 million).
- Gross betting and gaming revenue was Euro 56.7 million, up 6.9 percent (HY1/2014: Euro 53.1 million).
- Betting and gaming volume for bet-at-home.com AG was 8.8 percent up to Euro 1,172.3 million (HY1/2014: Euro 1,077.8 million).
- Net gaming revenue was Euro 46.6 million (HY1/2014: EUR 46.7 million) despite “new massive tax burdens”.
- 4.1 million registered customers (HY1/2014: 3.8 million).
- Other operating expenses amounted to Euro 8.2 million (HY1/2014: Euro 6.4 million), attributed to expenses based on increased gaming volumes.
- Group equity increased to Euro 74.4 million (31/12/2014: Euro 67.5 million), despite a dividend payment of Euro 4.2 million in Q2 of 2015.
- Liquid funds and current securities amounting to Euro 37.2 million (31/12/2014: Euro 31.5 million).
Bet-At-Home said “due to the strength of operating revenue in the first half of 2015, the Management Board has raised its expectations for the 2015 financial year with the result that, from the current perspective, EBITDA in excess of EUR 25 million appears realistic if the legal and tax framework remain unchanged”.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.