No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BetatHome Positive Third Quarter
Monday November 12, 2012 : BET-AT-HOME REPORTS RETURN TO NET PROFIT
Increased marketing efficiencies and good customer acquisition
BetClic Everest subsidiary Bet-At-Home reports a return to net profit in its third quarter results released this week which the Company attributes to successful measures taken in increasing marketing efficiencies relating to customer acquisition and loyalty.
Key performance indicators for the three months ending September 30, 2012:
- Gross gaming revenue rose by 11.3 percent to Euro 20.12 million (Q3/2011: Euro 18.07 million)
- Net gaming revenue rose to Euro 16.88 million (Q3/2011: Euro 16.43 million) despite the introduction of a sports betting tax in Germany on July 1, 2012, up by 2.7 percent
- Group result before taxes improved by 79.4 percent to Euro 1.22 million (Q3/2011: Euro 0.68 million)
- Betting and gaming turnover increased significantly by 8.7 percent to Euro 460.16 million (Q3/2011: Euro 423.25 million)
- Advertising expenses amounted to Euro 10.12 million (Q3/2011: Euro 10.55 million)
- Group EBITDA increased by 12 percent to Euro 1.03 million (Q3/2011: Euro 0.92 million)
- Group financial result of Euro 0.34 million (Q3/2011: Euro - 0.13 million)
- Group result before taxes is Euro 1.22 million (Q3/2011: Euro 0.68 million), up 79.4 percent
- Group annual net income of Euro 1.07 million (Q3/2011: Euro 0.35 million)
Key performance indicators for the first nine months to end September 2012:
- Gross gaming revenue increased by 16.9 percent to Euro 62.23 million (Q1- Q3/2011: Euro 53.23 million)
- Group result before taxes is Euro -2.12 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 4.65 million)
- Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities amounted to Euro 23.61 million as at 30 September 2012 (31 December 2011: Euro 40.12 million)
- Betting and gaming turnover is up 20.3 percent year-over-year, with Euro 1,549.31 million (January to September 2011: Euro 1,288.43 million)
- Net gaming revenue (Hold minus Betting / Gaming Tax) of Euro 55.12 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 47.86 million)
- Cumulative advertising expenses for the first three quarters of 2012 rose by 38.2 percent or Euro 11.01 million to Euro 39.86 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 28.85 million) due to intensified marketing during the 2012 European Football Championships in the second quarter.
- Group EBITDA is Euro -2.36 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 4.75 million)
- Group financial result of Euro 0.69 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 0.28 million)
- Total Group result before taxes is Euro -2.12 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 4.65 million)
- Group annual net loss of Euro -2.45 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Income of Euro 2.84 million)
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.