No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BetatHome Positive Third Quarter
Monday November 12, 2012 : BET-AT-HOME REPORTS RETURN TO NET PROFIT
Increased marketing efficiencies and good customer acquisition
BetClic Everest subsidiary Bet-At-Home reports a return to net profit in its third quarter results released this week which the Company attributes to successful measures taken in increasing marketing efficiencies relating to customer acquisition and loyalty.
Key performance indicators for the three months ending September 30, 2012:
- Gross gaming revenue rose by 11.3 percent to Euro 20.12 million (Q3/2011: Euro 18.07 million)
- Net gaming revenue rose to Euro 16.88 million (Q3/2011: Euro 16.43 million) despite the introduction of a sports betting tax in Germany on July 1, 2012, up by 2.7 percent
- Group result before taxes improved by 79.4 percent to Euro 1.22 million (Q3/2011: Euro 0.68 million)
- Betting and gaming turnover increased significantly by 8.7 percent to Euro 460.16 million (Q3/2011: Euro 423.25 million)
- Advertising expenses amounted to Euro 10.12 million (Q3/2011: Euro 10.55 million)
- Group EBITDA increased by 12 percent to Euro 1.03 million (Q3/2011: Euro 0.92 million)
- Group financial result of Euro 0.34 million (Q3/2011: Euro - 0.13 million)
- Group result before taxes is Euro 1.22 million (Q3/2011: Euro 0.68 million), up 79.4 percent
- Group annual net income of Euro 1.07 million (Q3/2011: Euro 0.35 million)
Key performance indicators for the first nine months to end September 2012:
- Gross gaming revenue increased by 16.9 percent to Euro 62.23 million (Q1- Q3/2011: Euro 53.23 million)
- Group result before taxes is Euro -2.12 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 4.65 million)
- Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities amounted to Euro 23.61 million as at 30 September 2012 (31 December 2011: Euro 40.12 million)
- Betting and gaming turnover is up 20.3 percent year-over-year, with Euro 1,549.31 million (January to September 2011: Euro 1,288.43 million)
- Net gaming revenue (Hold minus Betting / Gaming Tax) of Euro 55.12 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 47.86 million)
- Cumulative advertising expenses for the first three quarters of 2012 rose by 38.2 percent or Euro 11.01 million to Euro 39.86 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 28.85 million) due to intensified marketing during the 2012 European Football Championships in the second quarter.
- Group EBITDA is Euro -2.36 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 4.75 million)
- Group financial result of Euro 0.69 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 0.28 million)
- Total Group result before taxes is Euro -2.12 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 4.65 million)
- Group annual net loss of Euro -2.45 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Income of Euro 2.84 million)
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.