No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BetatHome Positive Third Quarter
Monday November 12, 2012 : BET-AT-HOME REPORTS RETURN TO NET PROFIT
Increased marketing efficiencies and good customer acquisition
BetClic Everest subsidiary Bet-At-Home reports a return to net profit in its third quarter results released this week which the Company attributes to successful measures taken in increasing marketing efficiencies relating to customer acquisition and loyalty.
Key performance indicators for the three months ending September 30, 2012:
- Gross gaming revenue rose by 11.3 percent to Euro 20.12 million (Q3/2011: Euro 18.07 million)
- Net gaming revenue rose to Euro 16.88 million (Q3/2011: Euro 16.43 million) despite the introduction of a sports betting tax in Germany on July 1, 2012, up by 2.7 percent
- Group result before taxes improved by 79.4 percent to Euro 1.22 million (Q3/2011: Euro 0.68 million)
- Betting and gaming turnover increased significantly by 8.7 percent to Euro 460.16 million (Q3/2011: Euro 423.25 million)
- Advertising expenses amounted to Euro 10.12 million (Q3/2011: Euro 10.55 million)
- Group EBITDA increased by 12 percent to Euro 1.03 million (Q3/2011: Euro 0.92 million)
- Group financial result of Euro 0.34 million (Q3/2011: Euro - 0.13 million)
- Group result before taxes is Euro 1.22 million (Q3/2011: Euro 0.68 million), up 79.4 percent
- Group annual net income of Euro 1.07 million (Q3/2011: Euro 0.35 million)
Key performance indicators for the first nine months to end September 2012:
- Gross gaming revenue increased by 16.9 percent to Euro 62.23 million (Q1- Q3/2011: Euro 53.23 million)
- Group result before taxes is Euro -2.12 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 4.65 million)
- Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities amounted to Euro 23.61 million as at 30 September 2012 (31 December 2011: Euro 40.12 million)
- Betting and gaming turnover is up 20.3 percent year-over-year, with Euro 1,549.31 million (January to September 2011: Euro 1,288.43 million)
- Net gaming revenue (Hold minus Betting / Gaming Tax) of Euro 55.12 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 47.86 million)
- Cumulative advertising expenses for the first three quarters of 2012 rose by 38.2 percent or Euro 11.01 million to Euro 39.86 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 28.85 million) due to intensified marketing during the 2012 European Football Championships in the second quarter.
- Group EBITDA is Euro -2.36 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 4.75 million)
- Group financial result of Euro 0.69 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 0.28 million)
- Total Group result before taxes is Euro -2.12 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Euro 4.65 million)
- Group annual net loss of Euro -2.45 million (Q1-Q3/2011: Income of Euro 2.84 million)
Gambling News :
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.