No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Good earnings for Bet at Home
Monday March 4,2013 : BET-AT-HOME DELIVERS RESPECTABLE RESULTS
But impacted by high marketing expenditure, gaming taxes and betting fees
Bet-At-Home.com AG delivered a 17 percent increase in GGR in its 2012 year-end report this week. Despite a good performance, the company’s results were negatively affected by gaming taxes and a significant increase in advertising expenses in pursuit of its growth strategy.
Key performance indicators include:
- Group financial result for financial year 2012 increased to Euro 1.08 million (2011: Euro 0.53 million).
- Group result before taxes was Euro 2.27 million (2011: Euro 5.52 million)
- Group annual net profit of Euro 1.71 million (2011: Euro 4.60 million).
- Group EBITDA amounted to Euro 1.83 million (2011: Euro 5.53 million), influenced by betting fees and gaming taxes reducing profits.
- Gross gaming revenue increased by 17.4 percent to Euro 85.46 million (2011: Euro 72.81 million)
- Net gaming revenue improved significantly in financial year 2012 up by 14.2 percent to Euro 75.51 million (2011: Euro 66.12 million).
- Almost unchanged cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities amounting to Euro 39.60 million as of 31/12/2012 (Euro 11.3 per share) (31/12/2011: Euro 40.12 million (Euro 11.4 per share))
- Betting and gaming turnover increased by 14.8 percent to Euro 2,039.78 million (2011: EUR 1,776.30 million).
- Group betting taxes and gaming duties for financial year 2012 of Euro -9.94 million (2011: Euro -6.70 million) were recorded as expenditure reducing profits
- Group equity of Euro 32.59 million is reconciled with the Group’s annual net profit for 2012 of Euro 1.71 million to Group equity in the amount of Euro 34.29 million.
- Equity ratio increased to 64.16 percent year-over-year (31/12/2011: 62.12 percent).
Bet-At-Home increased its advertising spend by 22.6 percent to Euro 50.02 million in financial year 2012 in a bid to increase customer acquisitions during the European Football Championship in Poland and the Ukraine, reactivate existing clients and improve efficiencies in marketing activities.
"We see the large-scale advertising activities as an investment in the future for the further strengthening of the bet-at-home.com brand," said a company statement. "We now have considerably more than 3.23 million registered customers. This is a marked increase of 19.0 percent or 518,000 customers in the number of customers compared to the balance sheet at the end of 2011.
The Bet-At-Home Board said it expects to further strengthen profitability for the bet-at-home.com AG Group in financial year 2013.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.