No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Good earnings for Bet at Home
Monday March 4,2013 : BET-AT-HOME DELIVERS RESPECTABLE RESULTS
But impacted by high marketing expenditure, gaming taxes and betting fees
Bet-At-Home.com AG delivered a 17 percent increase in GGR in its 2012 year-end report this week. Despite a good performance, the company’s results were negatively affected by gaming taxes and a significant increase in advertising expenses in pursuit of its growth strategy.
Key performance indicators include:
- Group financial result for financial year 2012 increased to Euro 1.08 million (2011: Euro 0.53 million).
- Group result before taxes was Euro 2.27 million (2011: Euro 5.52 million)
- Group annual net profit of Euro 1.71 million (2011: Euro 4.60 million).
- Group EBITDA amounted to Euro 1.83 million (2011: Euro 5.53 million), influenced by betting fees and gaming taxes reducing profits.
- Gross gaming revenue increased by 17.4 percent to Euro 85.46 million (2011: Euro 72.81 million)
- Net gaming revenue improved significantly in financial year 2012 up by 14.2 percent to Euro 75.51 million (2011: Euro 66.12 million).
- Almost unchanged cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities amounting to Euro 39.60 million as of 31/12/2012 (Euro 11.3 per share) (31/12/2011: Euro 40.12 million (Euro 11.4 per share))
- Betting and gaming turnover increased by 14.8 percent to Euro 2,039.78 million (2011: EUR 1,776.30 million).
- Group betting taxes and gaming duties for financial year 2012 of Euro -9.94 million (2011: Euro -6.70 million) were recorded as expenditure reducing profits
- Group equity of Euro 32.59 million is reconciled with the Group’s annual net profit for 2012 of Euro 1.71 million to Group equity in the amount of Euro 34.29 million.
- Equity ratio increased to 64.16 percent year-over-year (31/12/2011: 62.12 percent).
Bet-At-Home increased its advertising spend by 22.6 percent to Euro 50.02 million in financial year 2012 in a bid to increase customer acquisitions during the European Football Championship in Poland and the Ukraine, reactivate existing clients and improve efficiencies in marketing activities.
"We see the large-scale advertising activities as an investment in the future for the further strengthening of the bet-at-home.com brand," said a company statement. "We now have considerably more than 3.23 million registered customers. This is a marked increase of 19.0 percent or 518,000 customers in the number of customers compared to the balance sheet at the end of 2011.
The Bet-At-Home Board said it expects to further strengthen profitability for the bet-at-home.com AG Group in financial year 2013.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.