No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Good earnings for Bet at Home
Monday March 4,2013 : BET-AT-HOME DELIVERS RESPECTABLE RESULTS
But impacted by high marketing expenditure, gaming taxes and betting fees
Bet-At-Home.com AG delivered a 17 percent increase in GGR in its 2012 year-end report this week. Despite a good performance, the company’s results were negatively affected by gaming taxes and a significant increase in advertising expenses in pursuit of its growth strategy.
Key performance indicators include:
- Group financial result for financial year 2012 increased to Euro 1.08 million (2011: Euro 0.53 million).
- Group result before taxes was Euro 2.27 million (2011: Euro 5.52 million)
- Group annual net profit of Euro 1.71 million (2011: Euro 4.60 million).
- Group EBITDA amounted to Euro 1.83 million (2011: Euro 5.53 million), influenced by betting fees and gaming taxes reducing profits.
- Gross gaming revenue increased by 17.4 percent to Euro 85.46 million (2011: Euro 72.81 million)
- Net gaming revenue improved significantly in financial year 2012 up by 14.2 percent to Euro 75.51 million (2011: Euro 66.12 million).
- Almost unchanged cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities amounting to Euro 39.60 million as of 31/12/2012 (Euro 11.3 per share) (31/12/2011: Euro 40.12 million (Euro 11.4 per share))
- Betting and gaming turnover increased by 14.8 percent to Euro 2,039.78 million (2011: EUR 1,776.30 million).
- Group betting taxes and gaming duties for financial year 2012 of Euro -9.94 million (2011: Euro -6.70 million) were recorded as expenditure reducing profits
- Group equity of Euro 32.59 million is reconciled with the Group’s annual net profit for 2012 of Euro 1.71 million to Group equity in the amount of Euro 34.29 million.
- Equity ratio increased to 64.16 percent year-over-year (31/12/2011: 62.12 percent).
Bet-At-Home increased its advertising spend by 22.6 percent to Euro 50.02 million in financial year 2012 in a bid to increase customer acquisitions during the European Football Championship in Poland and the Ukraine, reactivate existing clients and improve efficiencies in marketing activities.
"We see the large-scale advertising activities as an investment in the future for the further strengthening of the bet-at-home.com brand," said a company statement. "We now have considerably more than 3.23 million registered customers. This is a marked increase of 19.0 percent or 518,000 customers in the number of customers compared to the balance sheet at the end of 2011.
The Bet-At-Home Board said it expects to further strengthen profitability for the bet-at-home.com AG Group in financial year 2013.
Gambling News :
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
NY Rangers vs. Devils on 12/21 -
When the Devils and Rangers hit the ice on Thursday (7 PM ET on MSG), so too will two of the league’s top netminders. After a slow start to the season, Henrik Lundqvist has returned to his form of old. Through 29 games, he’s posted a 2.59 goals against average, and a .920 save percentage.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.