No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Good earnings for Bet at Home
Monday March 4,2013 : BET-AT-HOME DELIVERS RESPECTABLE RESULTS
But impacted by high marketing expenditure, gaming taxes and betting fees
Bet-At-Home.com AG delivered a 17 percent increase in GGR in its 2012 year-end report this week. Despite a good performance, the company’s results were negatively affected by gaming taxes and a significant increase in advertising expenses in pursuit of its growth strategy.
Key performance indicators include:
- Group financial result for financial year 2012 increased to Euro 1.08 million (2011: Euro 0.53 million).
- Group result before taxes was Euro 2.27 million (2011: Euro 5.52 million)
- Group annual net profit of Euro 1.71 million (2011: Euro 4.60 million).
- Group EBITDA amounted to Euro 1.83 million (2011: Euro 5.53 million), influenced by betting fees and gaming taxes reducing profits.
- Gross gaming revenue increased by 17.4 percent to Euro 85.46 million (2011: Euro 72.81 million)
- Net gaming revenue improved significantly in financial year 2012 up by 14.2 percent to Euro 75.51 million (2011: Euro 66.12 million).
- Almost unchanged cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities amounting to Euro 39.60 million as of 31/12/2012 (Euro 11.3 per share) (31/12/2011: Euro 40.12 million (Euro 11.4 per share))
- Betting and gaming turnover increased by 14.8 percent to Euro 2,039.78 million (2011: EUR 1,776.30 million).
- Group betting taxes and gaming duties for financial year 2012 of Euro -9.94 million (2011: Euro -6.70 million) were recorded as expenditure reducing profits
- Group equity of Euro 32.59 million is reconciled with the Group’s annual net profit for 2012 of Euro 1.71 million to Group equity in the amount of Euro 34.29 million.
- Equity ratio increased to 64.16 percent year-over-year (31/12/2011: 62.12 percent).
Bet-At-Home increased its advertising spend by 22.6 percent to Euro 50.02 million in financial year 2012 in a bid to increase customer acquisitions during the European Football Championship in Poland and the Ukraine, reactivate existing clients and improve efficiencies in marketing activities.
"We see the large-scale advertising activities as an investment in the future for the further strengthening of the bet-at-home.com brand," said a company statement. "We now have considerably more than 3.23 million registered customers. This is a marked increase of 19.0 percent or 518,000 customers in the number of customers compared to the balance sheet at the end of 2011.
The Bet-At-Home Board said it expects to further strengthen profitability for the bet-at-home.com AG Group in financial year 2013.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.