No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Monday May 5,2014 : BET-AT-HOME Q1 REPORTS AN UPWARD TREND
Optimistic start to the financial year
Bet-At-Home.com AG attributed a positive first quarter 2014 to positive developments in gross revenue, efficiency increases in marketing and an ongoing reduction in operating expenses.
Key performance highlights include:
- EBT increased by Euro 4.7 million to Euro 8.3 million (Q1/2013: Euro 3.5 million)
- Increase in gross gaming revenue by 10.9 percent to Euro 25.2 million (Q1/2013: Euro 22.7 million)
- EBITDA reached Euro 8.0 million (Q1/2013: EUR 3.4 million).
- EBIT increased by Euro 4.5 million to Euro 7.8 million (Q1/2013: Euro 3.3 million).
- Group financial result increased to Euro 0.4 million (Q1/2013: Euro 0.2 million).
- Gross betting and gaming revenue was Euro 25.2 million (Q1/2013: 22.7 million), up 10.9 percent
- Gaming volume amounted to Euro 495.2 million, (Q1/2013: 477.5 million), up 3.7 percent
- Sports betting tax and gaming charges amounted to Euro 3.3 million (Q1/2013: Euro 3.2 million)
- Net gaming revenue increased to Euro 21.9 million (Q1/2013: Euro 19.5 million)
- Decrease in marketing spend to Euro 7.7 million (Q1/2013: Euro 10 Million)
- Increase in registered customers to 3.7 million (Q1/2013: 3.3 million).
- Other operating expenses of Euro 3.1 million (Q1/2013: Euro 3.5 million), down 11.2 percent
- Group equity increased substantially to Euro 50.1 million (31.12.2013: Euro 44.6 million), resulting in an increased Group equity ratio of 66.0 percent (31.12.2013: 64.5 percent).
Gambling News :
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.