No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Monday May 5,2014 : BET-AT-HOME Q1 REPORTS AN UPWARD TREND
Optimistic start to the financial year
Bet-At-Home.com AG attributed a positive first quarter 2014 to positive developments in gross revenue, efficiency increases in marketing and an ongoing reduction in operating expenses.
Key performance highlights include:
- EBT increased by Euro 4.7 million to Euro 8.3 million (Q1/2013: Euro 3.5 million)
- Increase in gross gaming revenue by 10.9 percent to Euro 25.2 million (Q1/2013: Euro 22.7 million)
- EBITDA reached Euro 8.0 million (Q1/2013: EUR 3.4 million).
- EBIT increased by Euro 4.5 million to Euro 7.8 million (Q1/2013: Euro 3.3 million).
- Group financial result increased to Euro 0.4 million (Q1/2013: Euro 0.2 million).
- Gross betting and gaming revenue was Euro 25.2 million (Q1/2013: 22.7 million), up 10.9 percent
- Gaming volume amounted to Euro 495.2 million, (Q1/2013: 477.5 million), up 3.7 percent
- Sports betting tax and gaming charges amounted to Euro 3.3 million (Q1/2013: Euro 3.2 million)
- Net gaming revenue increased to Euro 21.9 million (Q1/2013: Euro 19.5 million)
- Decrease in marketing spend to Euro 7.7 million (Q1/2013: Euro 10 Million)
- Increase in registered customers to 3.7 million (Q1/2013: 3.3 million).
- Other operating expenses of Euro 3.1 million (Q1/2013: Euro 3.5 million), down 11.2 percent
- Group equity increased substantially to Euro 50.1 million (31.12.2013: Euro 44.6 million), resulting in an increased Group equity ratio of 66.0 percent (31.12.2013: 64.5 percent).
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.