No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
FIRST HALF BETBULL TURNAROUND
Betbull plc, an online and retail sportsbetting group that includes PrimeBet.com announced the release its group consolidated unaudited financial statements for the half year to 30 June 2008 this week, showing an impressive turnaround in its business fortunes.
Financial highlights for the period included:
* Betting stakes of Euro 50.9 million for the half year, up 28 percent compared to Euro 39.9 million in H1 2007.
* Net gaming revenue of Euro 8.4 million for the half year, up by 25 percent compared to Euro 6.7 million in H1 2007.
* EBITDA of Euro 800 000 for the half year, up Euro 500 000 compared to Euro 300 000 in H1 2007.
* Cash position as at 30 June 2008 positive at Euro 9.5 million compared to Euro 8.8 million as at 30 June 2007.
* EBITDA excluding the joint venture in Madrid of Euro 1.3 million for the half year and cash position as at 30 June 2008 also excluding the joint venture in Madrid of Euro 7.4 million.
Business highlights over the half year included:
* In Germany the company achieved growth in turnover and profits. Betting stakes were up 28 percent on the same period last year and 30 percent up on the previous quarter. Gross hold rose by 30 percent against the same period last year and 18 percent against the previous quarter. Management comment that these gains have been realised despite a still confused legislative position and therefore difficult trading environment. The company continues to pursue a policy of cautious expansion, whilst maintaining a strong presence ready to take advantage of any favourable legislative changes in the future.
* In Spain, the joint venture with Bwin (Betbull Bwin Espana or BBE) is now fully established, with offices in Madrid's Grand Via employing 11 central office staff and management. The process of technology homologation has been successfully completed and all other required documentation including the provision of a Euro 12 million bank guarantee to the Community of Madrid, has been submitted to relevant authorities. It is therefore expected that final approval and delivery of the licence will take place in September 2008, when government offices return to work after summer recess.
BBE has identified a number of key locations for its first betting shops and will close property deals on those locations as soon as the licence is awarded. The JV has a well defined and focused strategy for roll out of retail units throughout the Province and it is hoped that the first bets will be accepted before the of the year.
Other autonomous communities within Spain have indicated that they will follow Madrid in awarding betting licences and Betbull intends to pursue development in those regions as soon as the legislation is announced. Spain continues to be the main focus of development for the company and will offer a clear and stable licensed environment in which Betbull can apply already proven retail techniques.
* In Italy, Betbull decided to sell its 4 licences, awarded in 2007, and sale proceeds amounted to Euro 600 000 delivering a small profit after costs. The decision to sell was taken primarily as a result of the company's policy to focus on core areas, but also because opportunities for future development would have been restricted due to legislative and operational barriers.
* Online operations will see planned upgrades to the online platform, which provides a valuable complimentary offer to retail clients and absorbs very little in resources.
Releasing the half yearly report, Betbull director Simon Bold said: "I am pleased to announce a positive net result for the half year, with earnings before tax amounting to Euro 500 000, a turnaround on the same period last year of Euro 700 000. In view of the investment Betbull has made in the Madrid JV with bwin, this is a pleasing result and demonstrates that we are operating a policy of strong financial control.
"Betbull is continuing to cautiously fulfil its targets in a solid and steady manner, maintaining position as a leading player in Germany at the same time maximising revenues from those operations. We are investing in the most exciting, fully licensed retail opportunity in central Europe, together with our partner bwin building a valuable company, poised to become a leading brand in Spanish retail betting.
"We have managed our funds wisely, maintaining a healthy overall cash position of Euro 9.5 million at the end of H1 2008."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Wanajump Launches -
#Wanajump Spanish online and land gambling operator Grupo R. Franco appears to be emulating the William Hill group, announcing this week that it is to begin a start-up accelerator program for innovative entrepreneurs, which it has titled Wanajump.
Coral Launches player proposition betting product -
Digital Sports Tech, a business-to-business software provider of sports betting solutions, has signed a deal with UK online and land sports betting operator Coral to provide an innovative player proposition betting product.
Oshi online casino now accepts fiat currencies -
The Oshi online casino, which started just a year ago as a Bitcoin-denominated operation, has described its expanded activity in a statement this week, noting that in addition to Bitcoin it now accepts fiat currencies and has added new game providers to its roster of suppliers.
New Standards for UK Online Gambling -
Online gambling service and technology providers, along with operators and testing agencies will be studying the new gambling software and technical standards proposal published by the UK Gambling Commission following a public consultation.
Pennsylvania Gambling Bill 1887 returned with additions -
The interaction between the Pennsylvanian House and the state Senate has become increasingly like watching a game of ping pong as the two political establishments wrestle with online gambling legalization and court-ordered tax fixes in the dying days of the current political season.
Mybet Earnings Struggle -
The statement this week reveals that Mybet continued to be hampered by negative trends from historic quarters, making its original performance estimate "unrealistic".
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.