No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
FIRST HALF BETBULL TURNAROUND
Betbull plc, an online and retail sportsbetting group that includes PrimeBet.com announced the release its group consolidated unaudited financial statements for the half year to 30 June 2008 this week, showing an impressive turnaround in its business fortunes.
Financial highlights for the period included:
* Betting stakes of Euro 50.9 million for the half year, up 28 percent compared to Euro 39.9 million in H1 2007.
* Net gaming revenue of Euro 8.4 million for the half year, up by 25 percent compared to Euro 6.7 million in H1 2007.
* EBITDA of Euro 800 000 for the half year, up Euro 500 000 compared to Euro 300 000 in H1 2007.
* Cash position as at 30 June 2008 positive at Euro 9.5 million compared to Euro 8.8 million as at 30 June 2007.
* EBITDA excluding the joint venture in Madrid of Euro 1.3 million for the half year and cash position as at 30 June 2008 also excluding the joint venture in Madrid of Euro 7.4 million.
Business highlights over the half year included:
* In Germany the company achieved growth in turnover and profits. Betting stakes were up 28 percent on the same period last year and 30 percent up on the previous quarter. Gross hold rose by 30 percent against the same period last year and 18 percent against the previous quarter. Management comment that these gains have been realised despite a still confused legislative position and therefore difficult trading environment. The company continues to pursue a policy of cautious expansion, whilst maintaining a strong presence ready to take advantage of any favourable legislative changes in the future.
* In Spain, the joint venture with Bwin (Betbull Bwin Espana or BBE) is now fully established, with offices in Madrid's Grand Via employing 11 central office staff and management. The process of technology homologation has been successfully completed and all other required documentation including the provision of a Euro 12 million bank guarantee to the Community of Madrid, has been submitted to relevant authorities. It is therefore expected that final approval and delivery of the licence will take place in September 2008, when government offices return to work after summer recess.
BBE has identified a number of key locations for its first betting shops and will close property deals on those locations as soon as the licence is awarded. The JV has a well defined and focused strategy for roll out of retail units throughout the Province and it is hoped that the first bets will be accepted before the of the year.
Other autonomous communities within Spain have indicated that they will follow Madrid in awarding betting licences and Betbull intends to pursue development in those regions as soon as the legislation is announced. Spain continues to be the main focus of development for the company and will offer a clear and stable licensed environment in which Betbull can apply already proven retail techniques.
* In Italy, Betbull decided to sell its 4 licences, awarded in 2007, and sale proceeds amounted to Euro 600 000 delivering a small profit after costs. The decision to sell was taken primarily as a result of the company's policy to focus on core areas, but also because opportunities for future development would have been restricted due to legislative and operational barriers.
* Online operations will see planned upgrades to the online platform, which provides a valuable complimentary offer to retail clients and absorbs very little in resources.
Releasing the half yearly report, Betbull director Simon Bold said: "I am pleased to announce a positive net result for the half year, with earnings before tax amounting to Euro 500 000, a turnaround on the same period last year of Euro 700 000. In view of the investment Betbull has made in the Madrid JV with bwin, this is a pleasing result and demonstrates that we are operating a policy of strong financial control.
"Betbull is continuing to cautiously fulfil its targets in a solid and steady manner, maintaining position as a leading player in Germany at the same time maximising revenues from those operations. We are investing in the most exciting, fully licensed retail opportunity in central Europe, together with our partner bwin building a valuable company, poised to become a leading brand in Spanish retail betting.
"We have managed our funds wisely, maintaining a healthy overall cash position of Euro 9.5 million at the end of H1 2008."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.