No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betbull Earnings Up
Bwin associate reports on the first nine months of 2010
Among the many companies currently reporting on commercial performance over the first nine months of 2010 is Betbull Holding SE, which this week published its results for the period to September 30.
- Betting stakes of Euro 58.9 million for the nine months down 7 percent compared to Euro 63.1 million in the same period last year.
- Gross hold Euro 13,17 million (YTD/2009: Euro 10,58 million).
- Net gaming revenue of Euro 11.7 million for the nine months up 28.6 percent compared to Euro 9.1 million in the same period last year.
- Total income Euro 11,86 million (YTD/2009: Euro 9,26 million).
- Gross profit Euro 9,5 million (YTD/2009: Euro 7,39 million).
- EBITDA (including the Spanish operations) was Euro 1.6 million compared to negative Euro 2.0 million in the same period last year.
- EBITDA (excluding the Spanish operations) of Euro 1.2 million for the nine months and cash position as at 30 September 2010 also excluding the Spanish operations of Euro 5.5 million.
- Loss after tax (Euro 1,938,725) YTD/2009: (Euro 3,029,630).
- Current liabilities Euro 4,729,859 (YTD/2009: Euro 4,756,266).
- Cash (position including Spanish operations) as at 30 September 2010 of Euro 5.7 million compared to Euro 4.9 million as at 30 September 2009.
Management confirmed that Betbull has sold 100 percent of Winners Apuestas SA, its Spanish subsidiary, to Bwin Interactive Entertainment AG, and revealed that the company will now concentrate on its core business in Germany.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
FanDuel adds English Premier League action -
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel, which is now additionally active in the UK market, has announced the inclusion on its roster of English Premier League action, with associated contests scheduled for roll-out next week.
Coral Q4-2016 earnings reports -
Ahead of its forthcoming merge with Ladbrokes, the online and land gambling group Coral published its Q4-2016 financial numbers Thursday, detailing the twelve week period ended September 25 2016.
Unibet in cooperation with -
Online gambling operator Unibet Group has signed a cooperation agreement with the FIFA subsidiary Early Warning System GmbH (EWS).
Kiron Interactive in deal with Digitain -
The online gambling expo and conference EiG 2016 has enabled two online gambling companies to come together in a commercial deal; specialist virtual games supplier Kiron Interactive has inked an agreement to distribute its virtual games via Armenia’s Digitain.
GLOBAL SPORTS BETTING WORTH $253.3 BILLION BY 2020 -
Ujjwal Doshi, lead analyst at the research firm, says, “Low-cost cross-border service delivery is opening up sports betting markets, which were previously protected by state-regulated monopolies or dominant local operators.”
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.