No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BEtfair expected Full Year 2011 results
Wednesday June 29, 2011 : Strong performance in sports driven by growth of 24 percent in football revenues
Online betting and gaming operator Betfair released stronger than expected Full Year 2011 results, this week.
Regardless of challenges in regulatory environments and a series of middle management and high profile staff departures, the company has posted strong profitability and record revenue for the period.
The company’s outlook for the first eight weeks and beyond of its current fiscal year are positive with "many of the new products expected to drive future growth launching in the second half of the year."
Key Performance Indicators for the 12 month period ending 30 April 2011 include:
- Group revenue up by 8.1 percent of GBP 368.6 Million (FY10: GBP 340.9 Million)
- Profit after tax of GBP 35.1 Million (FY10: GBP 22.7 Million) reflecting an increase of 54.4 percent)
- Basic earnings per share up 56.2 percent to 33.9p from 21.7p in 2010.
- Core Betfair revenue growth of 7.8 percent to GBP 330 million
- Core Betfair adjusted EBITDA up 29 percent to GBP 80.2 million
- Maiden final dividend of 5.9 pence per share declared
- Cash position at 30 April 2011 of GBP 155.0 million with no debt (FY10: GBP 150.9 million)
- Customer funds held on deposit at 30 April 2011 of GBP 305.6 million (FY10: GBP 284.0
- Record year for site activity with the number of bets matched increasing 20 percent to 916 million
- Strong performance in Sports driven by growth of 24 percent in football revenues.
- Over the year, revenue from football generated 42.3 percent of Sports revenues, horseracing 42.1 percent.
- Strong growth in Mobile saw revenue grow by 88 percent to GBP 11.5 million, accounting for 5 percent of total Sports revenue.
- Decline in Poker revenue by 14 percent compared to the previous year, now representing 7 percent of Core Betfair.
- Games revenue grew by 9 percent over the year, up from 1 percent in the previous year.
Commenting on the results, David Yu, Betfair’s Chief Executive Officer, said:
"The past 12 months have seen significant change at Betfair as the business continued to grow and made the transition to being a public company. A huge amount has been achieved during the period and I'm delighted that we have more customers than ever resulting in a record number of bets placed and that we've reported record revenue and profitability.
"Despite these successes, revenue growth during FY11 could have been stronger but we have delivered a significant improvement in margin resulting in profitability for the year above expectations.
"We look to next year with confidence as we execute a strategy that we believe will cement our position as the leading online sports betting operator."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.