No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betfair Posts first quarterly report for fiscal year 2015
Wednesday August 26,2015 : BETFAIR POSTS ENCOURAGING RESULTS
For first quarter 2016 fiscal period.
In its first quarterly report for fiscal year 2056, Betfair posted a 15 percent rise in group revenue along with impressive mobile results.
Key performance indicators for the three month period ending July 31, 2015 include:
- Group Revenue up 15 percent to GBP 135.4 million despite the comparative period containing the World Cup
- Revenue from sustainable markets up 24 percent to GBP 116.3 million (Q1/2015: GBP 93.7 million). These markets represent 86 percent of the group revenue.
- Sustainable revenue mix up to 86 percent (from 80 percent)
- Mobile revenues up 57 percent, with three quarters of UK customers now using mobile
- EBITDA up 19 percent to GBP 41.0 million, notwithstanding GBP 12.8 million of additional UK POC tax
In terms of business segments, key performance indicators for the period include:
- revenues increased 8 percent to GBP 89.9 million (Q1/2015: GBP 83 million)
- volumes up 89 percent, including a 142 percent increase in in-play betting
- revenue up 27 percent from GBP 19.8 million to GBP 25.1 million.
- Mobile used by the majority of gaming customers, contributing to an 89 percent increase in revenue from mobile.
- revenues amounted to GBP 20.1 million, up 42 percent compared to Q1/2015.
“These results represent another strong performance,” commented Breon Corcoran, chief executive officer of Betfair. “Double-digit revenue growth against the period containing the World Cup last year is particularly encouraging and was ahead of our expectations.
“Betfair’s current momentum is strong and the business remains well placed to execute against our strategy and to continue to deliver profitable growth”.
On the proposed merger with Paddy Power , Corcoran said: “The proposed merger with Paddy Power is hugely exciting. It would create a truly global sports betting group with unmatched products and talent, and significantly enhanced scale. The combined business would be one of the world’s largest online sports betting operators, with revenues totalling more than £1 billion.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
FanDuel adds English Premier League action -
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel, which is now additionally active in the UK market, has announced the inclusion on its roster of English Premier League action, with associated contests scheduled for roll-out next week.
Coral Q4-2016 earnings reports -
Ahead of its forthcoming merge with Ladbrokes, the online and land gambling group Coral published its Q4-2016 financial numbers Thursday, detailing the twelve week period ended September 25 2016.
Unibet in cooperation with -
Online gambling operator Unibet Group has signed a cooperation agreement with the FIFA subsidiary Early Warning System GmbH (EWS).
Kiron Interactive in deal with Digitain -
The online gambling expo and conference EiG 2016 has enabled two online gambling companies to come together in a commercial deal; specialist virtual games supplier Kiron Interactive has inked an agreement to distribute its virtual games via Armenia’s Digitain.
GLOBAL SPORTS BETTING WORTH $253.3 BILLION BY 2020 -
Ujjwal Doshi, lead analyst at the research firm, says, “Low-cost cross-border service delivery is opening up sports betting markets, which were previously protected by state-regulated monopolies or dominant local operators.”
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.