No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
GOOD SECOND QUARTER FOR BETSSON
Reports and challenges from Swedish betting officialdom appear to have done little to halt the success of Betsson's land betting shop, opened in Stockholm earlier this year and still going strong, according to Q2: 2008 results released this week.
The confident Swedish online gambling group reported a 63 percent rise in revenues to SEK 236.9 million (SEK145.6 million in Q2:2007) while operating income increased 29 percent to SEK 60.1 million (Q2:2007 SEK 47.2 million).
The new betting shop, together with a revamped Internet sportsbook offering delivered income before taxes of SEK 61.4 million (Q2: 2007 SEK 47.6 million) with income after tax reaching SEK 57.2 million (43.4 million last time).
“The second quarter is normally weaker than the first quarter,” said Pontus Lindwall, Chief Executive Officer for Betsson, explaining that the use of good offers to customers has enabled the company to maintain and even increase activities during the second quarter, making it the strongest quarter so far.
Betsson.com also recently launched in Serbia and the Netherlands but it is Scandinavia that remains the firm’s largest market with 59 percent of gross profits, while the remainder of Europe accounted for 41 percent. The report suggests that the trend is shifting towards a larger percentage from the rest of Europe.
Online casino action delivered a 102 percent increase in gross profits, but this solid result was overshadowed by the 274 percent increase from the Betsson sportsbook, while poker was down, declining 25 percent compared with the same quarter last year.
Betsson's casino activities now account for 60 percent of its gross profits, followed by poker at 19 percent and sportsbook operations with 18 percent.
Looking at the six months to June 30, revenues have increased over the first half 2007 by 58 percent to SEK 464.7 million, with operating income up 26 percent to SEK 116.9 million. Income before taxes amounted to SEK 118.9 million, and after taxes SEK 110.8 million.
Gambling News :
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.