No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betsson Revenue in the second quarter increased by 9 percent
BETSSON UPWARD TREND CONTINUES DESPITE A DIFFICULT SECOND QUARTER
Revenue in the second quarter increased by 9 percent.
The Swedish gambling group Betsson has issued its second quarter and half-yearly report, showcasing a continuing upward trend in performance and highlighting:
* Revenue increased by 9 percent to SEK 935.4 (860.6) million. Exchange rate fluctuations had a negative impact on revenue of SEK 32.8 million;
* Casino revenue amounted to SEK 683.2 (617.8) million, an increase of 11 percent. 73 (72) percent of the total revenue in the second quarter was attributable to Casino;
* Sportsbook revenue was up 8 percent at SEK 223.0 (206.4) million, but a low sportsbook margin resulted in lower than expected revenues;
* Mobile revenue increased 34 percent amounted to SEK 383.1 (286.1) million, and now represents 41 percent of Group revenue;
* Operating income rose to SEK 158.3 (213.8) million and the operating margin was 17 (25) percent, but was adversely impacted affected by unfavourable exchange rate fluctuations amounting to SEK 23.5 million;
* Income before tax was SEK 156.4 (212.3) million;
* Net income amounted to SEK 146.4 (201.6) million, corresponding to SEK 1.06 (1.46) per share;
* During the quarter, the number of active players rose 58 percent to 563 247;
* Customer deposits in all of Betssons gaming operations amounted to SEK 3 472.8 (3 116.6) million, an increase of 11 percent;
* Europe-Bet, which was acquired in 2015, contributed by SEK 94.1 (-) million to revenue in the quarter, and by SEK 22.9 (-) million to operating income.
For the half year to end June 2016, the company reported:
* Revenue increased 13 percent to SEK 1,935.5 (1,708.0) million;
* Operating income came in at SEK 408.4 (451.8) million;
* Income before tax amounted to SEK 405.3 (448.7) million;
* Net Income of SEK 380.3 (425.7) million was posted, corresponding to SEK 2.75 (3.08) per share;
Chief executive Ulrik Bengtsson reported to shareholders:
"The results in the second quarter did not live up to our expectations. Many factors made the quarter challenging; primarily unfavourable currency effects, lower than average sportsbook margins and lower revenue in certain markets, partly due to regulatory changes.
"Betssons subsidiaries operate in a dynamic environment which is highly demanding. They have taken several actions in the past months in order to increase growth and thereby profitability.
"The sportsbook offering and functionality have been improved considerably, new exciting products have been launched and our casino has been upgraded. These actions will have effect in future quarters, and we have already in the end of the second quarter seen a strong uplift in active customers. The third quarter has started with daily revenue significantly above the average of the second quarter."
Gambling News :
Americas Card Room Online Super Series Starts Now -
The OSS Cub3d is Americas Cardroom’s 3-part tournament series. It features the Mini Online Super Series (MOSS), the now-underway Online Super Series (OSS), and the upcoming Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS).
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker -
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker.In order to ensure our poker players’ user experience is even more seamless, we’ve introduced a new feature in our poker software called Quick Seat for both Ignition Poker.
Finnish people prefer the government to run the casinos -
Nordic countries have been, historically, the main markets for the online casino operators. The reasons for this are rather clear - these countries are very cold and people simply prefer to stay home and gamble than go outside to visit a casino.
NBA Odds: Chalk-Heavy Warriors Host Portland for Game 2 -
The Golden State Warriors needed a strong fourth quarter to put away the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. But they still didn’t cover as 15-point home favourites in a 121-109 victory. Can they do better this Wednesday (10:30 PM ET, TNT) in Game 2 of their first-round playoff series?
Caesar’s Triumph Slot Launches -
Caesar’s Triumph is new slot at Bovada that features the Roman dictator in all his glory. The action takes place on five reels where you’ll find 20 paylines and plenty of ways to spin your way to victory.
NHL Odds: Pacific Division Foes Face Off in Edmonton -
The Edmonton Oilers will attempt to defend their home ice advantage this Friday (10:30 PM ET on Sportsnet) against the San Jose Sharks. The Oilers (47-26-9) finished second in the Pacific, while the Sharks (46-29-7) finished third, but only four points behind their First Round foes.
Bingo Cataratas Offers Unique Spin on Classic bingo -
Bingo Cataratas (Spanish for waterfalls) is changing the way people think about bingo according to Bovada. Just because bingo is a classic with a huge following, doesn’t mean it can’t be spiced up with a fresh new format. Bingo Cataratas has the basic structure of bingo, but also has an “extra ball” feature and a bonus mini game.
NBA Odds: Hawks-Pacers in Regular-Season Finale -
Depending on the results of Game No. 81, Wednesday’s regular-season finale (8 PM ET, ESPN) between the Atlanta Hawks and Indiana Pacers could decide whether Indiana reaches the postseason. It could also give the Pacers a higher seed than Atlanta in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Microgaming April 2017 new games -
Cool Buck and Mega Money Multiplier go live on Wednesday 5 April 2017. Both are available to Microgaming and Quickfire operators on desktop and mobile and come with in-game achievements and free games.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.