No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betsson Revenue in the second quarter increased by 9 percent
BETSSON UPWARD TREND CONTINUES DESPITE A DIFFICULT SECOND QUARTER
Revenue in the second quarter increased by 9 percent.
The Swedish gambling group Betsson has issued its second quarter and half-yearly report, showcasing a continuing upward trend in performance and highlighting:
* Revenue increased by 9 percent to SEK 935.4 (860.6) million. Exchange rate fluctuations had a negative impact on revenue of SEK 32.8 million;
* Casino revenue amounted to SEK 683.2 (617.8) million, an increase of 11 percent. 73 (72) percent of the total revenue in the second quarter was attributable to Casino;
* Sportsbook revenue was up 8 percent at SEK 223.0 (206.4) million, but a low sportsbook margin resulted in lower than expected revenues;
* Mobile revenue increased 34 percent amounted to SEK 383.1 (286.1) million, and now represents 41 percent of Group revenue;
* Operating income rose to SEK 158.3 (213.8) million and the operating margin was 17 (25) percent, but was adversely impacted affected by unfavourable exchange rate fluctuations amounting to SEK 23.5 million;
* Income before tax was SEK 156.4 (212.3) million;
* Net income amounted to SEK 146.4 (201.6) million, corresponding to SEK 1.06 (1.46) per share;
* During the quarter, the number of active players rose 58 percent to 563 247;
* Customer deposits in all of Betssons gaming operations amounted to SEK 3 472.8 (3 116.6) million, an increase of 11 percent;
* Europe-Bet, which was acquired in 2015, contributed by SEK 94.1 (-) million to revenue in the quarter, and by SEK 22.9 (-) million to operating income.
For the half year to end June 2016, the company reported:
* Revenue increased 13 percent to SEK 1,935.5 (1,708.0) million;
* Operating income came in at SEK 408.4 (451.8) million;
* Income before tax amounted to SEK 405.3 (448.7) million;
* Net Income of SEK 380.3 (425.7) million was posted, corresponding to SEK 2.75 (3.08) per share;
Chief executive Ulrik Bengtsson reported to shareholders:
"The results in the second quarter did not live up to our expectations. Many factors made the quarter challenging; primarily unfavourable currency effects, lower than average sportsbook margins and lower revenue in certain markets, partly due to regulatory changes.
"Betssons subsidiaries operate in a dynamic environment which is highly demanding. They have taken several actions in the past months in order to increase growth and thereby profitability.
"The sportsbook offering and functionality have been improved considerably, new exciting products have been launched and our casino has been upgraded. These actions will have effect in future quarters, and we have already in the end of the second quarter seen a strong uplift in active customers. The third quarter has started with daily revenue significantly above the average of the second quarter."
Gambling News :
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.