No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betsson Revenue in the second quarter increased by 9 percent
BETSSON UPWARD TREND CONTINUES DESPITE A DIFFICULT SECOND QUARTER
Revenue in the second quarter increased by 9 percent.
The Swedish gambling group Betsson has issued its second quarter and half-yearly report, showcasing a continuing upward trend in performance and highlighting:
* Revenue increased by 9 percent to SEK 935.4 (860.6) million. Exchange rate fluctuations had a negative impact on revenue of SEK 32.8 million;
* Casino revenue amounted to SEK 683.2 (617.8) million, an increase of 11 percent. 73 (72) percent of the total revenue in the second quarter was attributable to Casino;
* Sportsbook revenue was up 8 percent at SEK 223.0 (206.4) million, but a low sportsbook margin resulted in lower than expected revenues;
* Mobile revenue increased 34 percent amounted to SEK 383.1 (286.1) million, and now represents 41 percent of Group revenue;
* Operating income rose to SEK 158.3 (213.8) million and the operating margin was 17 (25) percent, but was adversely impacted affected by unfavourable exchange rate fluctuations amounting to SEK 23.5 million;
* Income before tax was SEK 156.4 (212.3) million;
* Net income amounted to SEK 146.4 (201.6) million, corresponding to SEK 1.06 (1.46) per share;
* During the quarter, the number of active players rose 58 percent to 563 247;
* Customer deposits in all of Betssons gaming operations amounted to SEK 3 472.8 (3 116.6) million, an increase of 11 percent;
* Europe-Bet, which was acquired in 2015, contributed by SEK 94.1 (-) million to revenue in the quarter, and by SEK 22.9 (-) million to operating income.
For the half year to end June 2016, the company reported:
* Revenue increased 13 percent to SEK 1,935.5 (1,708.0) million;
* Operating income came in at SEK 408.4 (451.8) million;
* Income before tax amounted to SEK 405.3 (448.7) million;
* Net Income of SEK 380.3 (425.7) million was posted, corresponding to SEK 2.75 (3.08) per share;
Chief executive Ulrik Bengtsson reported to shareholders:
"The results in the second quarter did not live up to our expectations. Many factors made the quarter challenging; primarily unfavourable currency effects, lower than average sportsbook margins and lower revenue in certain markets, partly due to regulatory changes.
"Betssons subsidiaries operate in a dynamic environment which is highly demanding. They have taken several actions in the past months in order to increase growth and thereby profitability.
"The sportsbook offering and functionality have been improved considerably, new exciting products have been launched and our casino has been upgraded. These actions will have effect in future quarters, and we have already in the end of the second quarter seen a strong uplift in active customers. The third quarter has started with daily revenue significantly above the average of the second quarter."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
South Africa Going After Illegal Gambling -
In South Africa a combined national police and federal enforcement initiative has shuttered 19 illegal gambling venues across the provinces of Northern Cape and North West.
Global Poker League Championship Results -
#gpl The inaugural season of the Global Poker League Championship played out this week with the Montreal Nationals besting the Berlin Bears across 11 games to claim the $100,000 main prize.
Yahoo DFS Gets Uk License -
#yahoo Industry observers point out that Yahoo has thus far carried out little in the way of major marketing on DFS in its US endeavors, unlike rivals DraftKings and FanDuel, and they expect it to follow a similar path in the Britain.
SPANISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES TO GROW -
Spain's gambling industry continued to advance in 2015 with growth in most sectors, according to the latest research report from the Codere - University of Madrid Institute for Policy and Governance collaboration released this week.
Novomatic Acquires Albanian National Lottery -
#Novomatic The Austrian gaming technology group Novomatic has issued a statement confirming that it has completed the final required steps for the successful acquisition of the Albanian National Lottery.
2016 Massachusetts Gaming Commission Report -
Industry journalist Steve Ruddock picked up on some interesting statistics from the latest annual report of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission released this week, flagging the current results from its on-going monitoring research of the state gambling market.
Jack Lam denies bribe allegations -
Allegations by Philippines Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre that casino tycoon Jack Lam used 'facilitator' Wally Sombero in an attempt to bribe him into protecting Lam interests have been hotly denied by Lam.
Fonbet Gets Russian Betting License -
#Fonbet Russian-licensed operators are required to use officially sanctioned payment hubs called TSUPIS to facilitate government oversight, and this may be a concern for Fonbet at present.
New Attempts to Restore the Wire act -
In the first of these initiatives, which Online Poker Report notes is supported by only eight state AGs (half those who signed a similar letter last year), the signatories seek support for RAWA at a Congressional hearing scheduled for December 9.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.