No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betsson Revenue in the second quarter increased by 9 percent
BETSSON UPWARD TREND CONTINUES DESPITE A DIFFICULT SECOND QUARTER
Revenue in the second quarter increased by 9 percent.
The Swedish gambling group Betsson has issued its second quarter and half-yearly report, showcasing a continuing upward trend in performance and highlighting:
* Revenue increased by 9 percent to SEK 935.4 (860.6) million. Exchange rate fluctuations had a negative impact on revenue of SEK 32.8 million;
* Casino revenue amounted to SEK 683.2 (617.8) million, an increase of 11 percent. 73 (72) percent of the total revenue in the second quarter was attributable to Casino;
* Sportsbook revenue was up 8 percent at SEK 223.0 (206.4) million, but a low sportsbook margin resulted in lower than expected revenues;
* Mobile revenue increased 34 percent amounted to SEK 383.1 (286.1) million, and now represents 41 percent of Group revenue;
* Operating income rose to SEK 158.3 (213.8) million and the operating margin was 17 (25) percent, but was adversely impacted affected by unfavourable exchange rate fluctuations amounting to SEK 23.5 million;
* Income before tax was SEK 156.4 (212.3) million;
* Net income amounted to SEK 146.4 (201.6) million, corresponding to SEK 1.06 (1.46) per share;
* During the quarter, the number of active players rose 58 percent to 563 247;
* Customer deposits in all of Betssons gaming operations amounted to SEK 3 472.8 (3 116.6) million, an increase of 11 percent;
* Europe-Bet, which was acquired in 2015, contributed by SEK 94.1 (-) million to revenue in the quarter, and by SEK 22.9 (-) million to operating income.
For the half year to end June 2016, the company reported:
* Revenue increased 13 percent to SEK 1,935.5 (1,708.0) million;
* Operating income came in at SEK 408.4 (451.8) million;
* Income before tax amounted to SEK 405.3 (448.7) million;
* Net Income of SEK 380.3 (425.7) million was posted, corresponding to SEK 2.75 (3.08) per share;
Chief executive Ulrik Bengtsson reported to shareholders:
"The results in the second quarter did not live up to our expectations. Many factors made the quarter challenging; primarily unfavourable currency effects, lower than average sportsbook margins and lower revenue in certain markets, partly due to regulatory changes.
"Betssons subsidiaries operate in a dynamic environment which is highly demanding. They have taken several actions in the past months in order to increase growth and thereby profitability.
"The sportsbook offering and functionality have been improved considerably, new exciting products have been launched and our casino has been upgraded. These actions will have effect in future quarters, and we have already in the end of the second quarter seen a strong uplift in active customers. The third quarter has started with daily revenue significantly above the average of the second quarter."
Gambling News :
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.