No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betsson AB released its second quarter 2011 financials
Tuesday July 26,2011 : Rapid growth in internet usage will drive the strong development of the online gaming market
Swedish gaming services company Betsson AB released its second quarter 2011 financials this week, with mixed results but overall a steady performance.
The company is of the opinion that the online gaming market will continue to develop strongly due to the rapid growth in internet users and the accompanying confidence in using the internet in e-commerce and other transactions.
Betsson has exceeded H2 Gambling Capital's projected growth of the European internet gaming market of 15.2 percent during 2011 with its current strategies supporting similar growth into the future, said a company spokesperson.
Key Performance indicators for the period include:
- Revenues of SEK 338.2 million (Q2/2010: SEK 366.1 million) with an operating margin of 30.4 percent (Q2/2010: 24.0 percent)
- Growth in Game win in all of Betsson's gaming solutions (including B2B collaborations) amounted to 24 percent
- Operating income amounted to SEK 102.7 million (Q2/2010: 88.0 million), equivalent to an increase of 17 percent
Income has been negatively impacted by acquisition-related expenses for Betsafe amounting to SEK 10.1 million. Adjusted for this amount, operating income increased by 28 percent
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 103.3 (88.5) million
- Net income totaled SEK 97.9 million (Q2/2010: 84.0 million) million, corresponding to SEK 2.47 (Q2/2010: SEK 2.14) per share
- Gross turnover in Live betting in Sportsbook, in all of Betsson's gaming solutions, amounted to SEK 1,199.5 (Q2/2010: 699.7 million), representing an increase of 71 percent compared with the previous year's strong second quarter
- The acquisition of Betsafe was completed during the quarter and the integration of the company is continuing according to plan
Key Performance Indicators for Online Operations over the Q2/2011 period are:
Betsson’s subsidiary on Malta offers Internet gaming to end customers via partner co-operation and its own gaming portals betsson.com, betsafe.com, casinoeuro.com and cherrycasino.com.
- Gross profit in Casino during the second quarter amounted to SEK 202.0 (Q2/2010: SEK 173.8 million), which represented 73 percent (Q2/2010: 60 percent) of the Group’s total gross profit.
Sportsbook : "The underlying activity in Sportsbook has never been higher":
- Gross profit in Sportsbook during the second quarter amounted to SEK 41.3 million (Q2/2010: SEK 78.0 million). Gross profit includes SEK 34.9 (-) million regarding license revenues from B2B.
- Sportsbook’s share of the Group’s gross profit amounted to 15 percent (Q2/2010: 27 percent).
- Gross turnover in Sportsbook, in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions, amounted to SEK 1,805.0 (Q2/2010: 1,233.1 million), which is equivalent to an increase of 46 percent compared with the strong second quarter during the previous year, during which the FIFA World Cup was held.
- Gross turnover in Live betting in Sportsbook including all of Betsson’s gaming solutions amounted to SEK 1,199.5 (Q2/2010: SEK 699.7 million), equivalent to an increase of 71 percent.
- The gross margin after free bets in B2C in Sportsbook amounted to 5.3 percent (Q2/2010: 7.4 percent). Usual seasonal patterns and particularly successful customers are attributed to the relatively lower gross margin.
While poker has long shown negative development, recent developments in the segment, known in the USA as Black Friday, and the repercussions of these developments have had a positive impact on the company's Poker level of activity.
- Gross profit in the quarter amounted to SEK 17.1 million (Q2/2010: SEK 25.3 million).
- Gross profit in other products amounted to SEK 15.2 million (Q2/2010: 14.6 million during the second quarter, equivalent to 5 percent (Q2/2010: 5 percent) of the Group’s total gross profit.
Magnus Silvferberg, President and CEO of Betsson commented: "In conjunction with the acquisition of the rapidly-growing Betsafe, the customer segment B2C has been strengthened and has grown by 18 percent in the core market, the Nordic countries.
"For a considerable time, Betsson has been successful within B2B and is now well-positioned, both technically and business wise, for growth within B2B and B2C."
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.