No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betsson AB released its second quarter 2011 financials
Tuesday July 26,2011 : Rapid growth in internet usage will drive the strong development of the online gaming market
Swedish gaming services company Betsson AB released its second quarter 2011 financials this week, with mixed results but overall a steady performance.
The company is of the opinion that the online gaming market will continue to develop strongly due to the rapid growth in internet users and the accompanying confidence in using the internet in e-commerce and other transactions.
Betsson has exceeded H2 Gambling Capital's projected growth of the European internet gaming market of 15.2 percent during 2011 with its current strategies supporting similar growth into the future, said a company spokesperson.
Key Performance indicators for the period include:
- Revenues of SEK 338.2 million (Q2/2010: SEK 366.1 million) with an operating margin of 30.4 percent (Q2/2010: 24.0 percent)
- Growth in Game win in all of Betsson's gaming solutions (including B2B collaborations) amounted to 24 percent
- Operating income amounted to SEK 102.7 million (Q2/2010: 88.0 million), equivalent to an increase of 17 percent
Income has been negatively impacted by acquisition-related expenses for Betsafe amounting to SEK 10.1 million. Adjusted for this amount, operating income increased by 28 percent
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 103.3 (88.5) million
- Net income totaled SEK 97.9 million (Q2/2010: 84.0 million) million, corresponding to SEK 2.47 (Q2/2010: SEK 2.14) per share
- Gross turnover in Live betting in Sportsbook, in all of Betsson's gaming solutions, amounted to SEK 1,199.5 (Q2/2010: 699.7 million), representing an increase of 71 percent compared with the previous year's strong second quarter
- The acquisition of Betsafe was completed during the quarter and the integration of the company is continuing according to plan
Key Performance Indicators for Online Operations over the Q2/2011 period are:
Betsson’s subsidiary on Malta offers Internet gaming to end customers via partner co-operation and its own gaming portals betsson.com, betsafe.com, casinoeuro.com and cherrycasino.com.
- Gross profit in Casino during the second quarter amounted to SEK 202.0 (Q2/2010: SEK 173.8 million), which represented 73 percent (Q2/2010: 60 percent) of the Group’s total gross profit.
Sportsbook : "The underlying activity in Sportsbook has never been higher":
- Gross profit in Sportsbook during the second quarter amounted to SEK 41.3 million (Q2/2010: SEK 78.0 million). Gross profit includes SEK 34.9 (-) million regarding license revenues from B2B.
- Sportsbook’s share of the Group’s gross profit amounted to 15 percent (Q2/2010: 27 percent).
- Gross turnover in Sportsbook, in all of Betsson’s gaming solutions, amounted to SEK 1,805.0 (Q2/2010: 1,233.1 million), which is equivalent to an increase of 46 percent compared with the strong second quarter during the previous year, during which the FIFA World Cup was held.
- Gross turnover in Live betting in Sportsbook including all of Betsson’s gaming solutions amounted to SEK 1,199.5 (Q2/2010: SEK 699.7 million), equivalent to an increase of 71 percent.
- The gross margin after free bets in B2C in Sportsbook amounted to 5.3 percent (Q2/2010: 7.4 percent). Usual seasonal patterns and particularly successful customers are attributed to the relatively lower gross margin.
While poker has long shown negative development, recent developments in the segment, known in the USA as Black Friday, and the repercussions of these developments have had a positive impact on the company's Poker level of activity.
- Gross profit in the quarter amounted to SEK 17.1 million (Q2/2010: SEK 25.3 million).
- Gross profit in other products amounted to SEK 15.2 million (Q2/2010: 14.6 million during the second quarter, equivalent to 5 percent (Q2/2010: 5 percent) of the Group’s total gross profit.
Magnus Silvferberg, President and CEO of Betsson commented: "In conjunction with the acquisition of the rapidly-growing Betsafe, the customer segment B2C has been strengthened and has grown by 18 percent in the core market, the Nordic countries.
"For a considerable time, Betsson has been successful within B2B and is now well-positioned, both technically and business wise, for growth within B2B and B2C."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.