No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BETSSON PERFORMS WELL IN FIRST QUARTER
04/27/2012 : BETSSON PERFORMS WELL IN FIRST QUARTER
Strong sportsbook development delivers the goods
The Betsson online gambling group published its Q1-2012 numbers Friday, underlining the results of its emphasis on sports book development, which delivered first quarter growth up 48 percent, according to Magnus Silfverberg, President and CEO of the Swedish company.
Betsson's sportsbook push also trebled year-on-year growth, he revealed, adding that the company continues to experience stable growth and strong profitability
“Betsson is strengthening its position prior to the European Championship in football through another acquisition which adds more Sportsbook players.," Silfverberg reported.
"This adds to a Sportsbook already undergoing strong development, shown by the first quarter growth of 48 percent in total gross turnover.”
Highlights of the report included:
* First quarter operating income increased by 32 percent to SEK 174.1 (131.8) million
* Revenues amounted to SEK 536.1 (417.4) million, equivalent to an increase of 28 percent
* Operating margin came in at 32.5 (31.6) percent
* Income before tax was SEK 171.0 (132.6) million
* Liquid funds amounted to SEK 588.4 (535.8) million
* Active players were up at 405,000 (Q1-2011 335,500
* B2B Sports operations produced gross turnover of SEK 998.6 million (Q1-2011 SEK 640,8 million) and gross profit at SEK 63.2 million.
* B2C Sports operations delivered gross turnover of SEK 645.5 million (Q1-2011 SEK 146.7 million) and gross profit at 44.6 million on a 6.9 percent margin.
Operational highlights included:
* Betsson paid the final supplementary purchase price of Euro 12.5 million to Betsafe’s former shareholders during the quarter, by providing 608,817 newly issued Class B shares in Betsson
* Betsson launched four new gaming sites on the newly regulated Danish market during the quarter
* The company signed a share transfer agreement to acquire Nordic Gaming Group
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.