No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betsson AB has released a record set of second quarter results
Friday July 17,2015 : BETSSON POSTS SPARKLING SECOND QUARTER RESULTS
"Best quarter ever," says CEO Magnus Silfverberg.
Betsson AB has released a record set of second quarter results, highlighting:
* Revenue up by 14 percent to SEK 860.6 (752.3) million - the highest quarterly revenue figure yet;
* Operating income of SEK 213.8 (190.4) million, an increase of 12 percent;
* Operating margin of 24.8 (25.3) percent;
* Income before tax of SEK 212.3 (187.5) million;
* Operating income encumbered with SEK 4.8 million in acquisition-related expenses;
* Net income of SEK 201.6 (176.6) million, corresponding to SEK 1.46 (1.28) per share;
* Customer deposits reached SEK 3,116.6 (2,613.4) million, an increase of 19 percent;
* Gross turnover in Sportsbook amounted to SEK 5,385.7 (4,140.4) million, a growth of 30 percent;
* Mobile revenue amounted to SEK 286.0 (129.5) million, an increase of 121 percent. Mobile revenue constituted 33 (17) percent of total revenue in the quarter;
* The Triobet brand was migrated to the shared technical platform Techsson;
* A sportsbook was launched during the quarter for the KroonCasino brand;
* On 29 June, Betsson signed an agreement to acquire the Georgian gaming operator Europe-Bet;
* President and CEO Magnus Silfverberg is leaving the company after 6 years.
For the half-year, the company reported:
* Revenue up by 19 percent to SEK 1,708.0 (1,438.3) million;
* Operating income at SEK 451.8 (361.5) million;
* Income before tax at SEK 448.7 (354.1) million;
* Net income of SEK 425.7 (334.3) million, corresponding to SEK 3.08 (2.47) per share.
Outgoing Betsson president and CEO Magnus Silfverberg commented:
"After four years as the President and CEO of Betsson, it feels great to finish with the best quarter ever. In spite of high comparative figures, Betsson has achieved strong organic growth in revenues, deposits, gross turnover in Sportsbook and net income.
"With above-market growth and additional acquisitions, the company has achieved a leading position in a number of countries. This reduces the company's operational risk and creates a foundation for sustainable growth. Thanks to cost awareness and the one single platform strategy, Betsson has the highest profitability in the industry."
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.