No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
@BETSSON DECLARES Q4 AND FY 2013 RESULTS
Friday February 7,2014 : BETSSON DECLARES Q4 AND FY 2013 RESULTS
Weaker performance recorded in last quarter, but creditable full year results
The Swedish online gambling group Betsson has posted its Q4 and FY 2013 results, showcasing a somewhat weaker quarterly performance but a solid full year.
Fourth quarter performance indicators included:
* Revenues up at SEK 655.5 (Q4 2012 :651.9) million.
* High underlying activity, although revenues were negatively impacted by record low Sportsbook margin in Q4 and by an amount of SEK 26.3 million due to unfavourable exchange rate fluctuations.
* Operating income down at SEK 150.0 (Q4 2012: 173.4) million.
* Income before lower at SEK 149.0 (Q4 2012: 173.4) million.
* Net income reduced to SEK 140.9 (Q4 2012: 166.9) million, corresponding to SEK 3.24 (3.95) per share.
* All-time high gross turnover in Sportsbook, including all gaming solutions, at SEK 4,094.6 (Q4 2012: 3,782.8) million, an increase of 8 percent.
* Active customers at 401,400, down from Q4 2012's 520,400.
* Customer deposits in all of Betsson's gaming solutions were well up and amounted to SEK 2,262.3 (Q4 2012: 2,154.8) million.
* The Board proposes a distribution to shareholders of SEK 421.5 million, corresponding to SEK 9.71 per share. The distribution per share will be affected somewhat through planned new share issues.
In a trading update, the company advised that following the reporting quarter Betsson acquired Class One Holding Ltd which operates the brands Oranje and Kroon Casino. The enterprise had revenues of Euro 32.5 million in 2013, and the EBIT margin of 67,8 percent.
Betsson reported that its full year result for 2013 included:
* Revenues up by 12 percent to SEK 2,476.7 (2,203.7) million. However, the accumulated effect of unfavourable exchange rate fluctuations negatively impacted turnover for the year by SEK 78.3 million.
* Operating income amounted to SEK 601.1 (FY 2012: 577.1) million.
* Income before tax amounted to SEK 596.2 (FY 2012: 573.6) million.
* Net income amounted to SEK 562.0 (FY 2012: 547.8) million, corresponding to SEK 12.98 (13.04) per share.
Betsson CEO and president Magnus Silfverberg commented:
"With the acquisition of Oranje and Kroon Casino Betsson gains a strategic position in the Netherlands and will be one of the largest operators in the Dutch gaming market.
"This market is expected to be re-regulated in 2015 and, when this takes place, Betsson's total profits from locally-regulated markets is expected to comprise over 25 percent of the Group's overall profit.
"At the same time, the optimization of the operating entities continues through individual real-time customer communication, digital marketing and mobile offers. These initiatives have already had a positive impact and contributed to the strong underlying activity and growth in the key product segment Casino, which despite unfavourable exchange fluctuations and strong comparable figures grew by 8 percent."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.