No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
@BETSSON DECLARES Q4 AND FY 2013 RESULTS
Friday February 7,2014 : BETSSON DECLARES Q4 AND FY 2013 RESULTS
Weaker performance recorded in last quarter, but creditable full year results
The Swedish online gambling group Betsson has posted its Q4 and FY 2013 results, showcasing a somewhat weaker quarterly performance but a solid full year.
Fourth quarter performance indicators included:
* Revenues up at SEK 655.5 (Q4 2012 :651.9) million.
* High underlying activity, although revenues were negatively impacted by record low Sportsbook margin in Q4 and by an amount of SEK 26.3 million due to unfavourable exchange rate fluctuations.
* Operating income down at SEK 150.0 (Q4 2012: 173.4) million.
* Income before lower at SEK 149.0 (Q4 2012: 173.4) million.
* Net income reduced to SEK 140.9 (Q4 2012: 166.9) million, corresponding to SEK 3.24 (3.95) per share.
* All-time high gross turnover in Sportsbook, including all gaming solutions, at SEK 4,094.6 (Q4 2012: 3,782.8) million, an increase of 8 percent.
* Active customers at 401,400, down from Q4 2012's 520,400.
* Customer deposits in all of Betsson's gaming solutions were well up and amounted to SEK 2,262.3 (Q4 2012: 2,154.8) million.
* The Board proposes a distribution to shareholders of SEK 421.5 million, corresponding to SEK 9.71 per share. The distribution per share will be affected somewhat through planned new share issues.
In a trading update, the company advised that following the reporting quarter Betsson acquired Class One Holding Ltd which operates the brands Oranje and Kroon Casino. The enterprise had revenues of Euro 32.5 million in 2013, and the EBIT margin of 67,8 percent.
Betsson reported that its full year result for 2013 included:
* Revenues up by 12 percent to SEK 2,476.7 (2,203.7) million. However, the accumulated effect of unfavourable exchange rate fluctuations negatively impacted turnover for the year by SEK 78.3 million.
* Operating income amounted to SEK 601.1 (FY 2012: 577.1) million.
* Income before tax amounted to SEK 596.2 (FY 2012: 573.6) million.
* Net income amounted to SEK 562.0 (FY 2012: 547.8) million, corresponding to SEK 12.98 (13.04) per share.
Betsson CEO and president Magnus Silfverberg commented:
"With the acquisition of Oranje and Kroon Casino Betsson gains a strategic position in the Netherlands and will be one of the largest operators in the Dutch gaming market.
"This market is expected to be re-regulated in 2015 and, when this takes place, Betsson's total profits from locally-regulated markets is expected to comprise over 25 percent of the Group's overall profit.
"At the same time, the optimization of the operating entities continues through individual real-time customer communication, digital marketing and mobile offers. These initiatives have already had a positive impact and contributed to the strong underlying activity and growth in the key product segment Casino, which despite unfavourable exchange fluctuations and strong comparable figures grew by 8 percent."
Gambling News :
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.