No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betsson Revenues Way Up
Wednesday July 25,2012 : BETSSON REVENUES SOAR
Sparkling Q2 2012 results
The Swedish online betting group Betsson has reported a 44 percent increase in revenues to SEK 486.2 million for the second quarter of 2012, recording sportsbook growth despite the lowest margins yet at 4.6 percent.
Other highlights in the results included:
* Operating income up by 7 percent to SEK 109.5 million
* Active customers up at 5,087,000 from 3,359,000 in the same quarter last year
* Income has been negatively impacted by non-recurring costs amounting to SEK 10.0 (10.1) million, which refers to acquisitions and distribution of shares
* The Sportbook margin after free bets was 4.6 (5.9) percent, which represents the lowest ever in one quarter and is explained by an extra strong seasonal pattern
* Income before tax amounted to SEK 110.9 (103.3) million
* Net income totaled SEK 105.4 (97.9) million, corresponding to SEK 2.54 (2.47) per share
* Deposits in all of Betsson’s gaming operations amounted to SEK 1,505.1 (1,148.2) million, a new record for the company and an increase of 31 percent
* The acquisition of Nordic Gaming Group was completed with closing on June 20, 2012
* Due to the acquisition, by the end of the quarter Betsson had an external credit amounting to SEK 431.8 (50,0) million, and the liquid funds amounted to SEK 342.3 (195.6) million
* The first gaming solution under own licence on the Italian market was launched
Year to date numbers were similarly encouraging:
* Revenues increased by 35 percent to SEK 1,022.2 (755.6) million
* Operating income amounted to SEK 283.5 (234.5) million
* Income before tax amounted to SEK 281.9 (235.9) million
* Net income totaled SEK 267.7 (223.5) million, corresponding to SEK 6.41 (5.66) per share
”Betsson is strengthening its position as a sportbooks operator through a broader sportsbook offering with even more mobile solutions," CEO and president Magnus Silfverberg reported.
"In addition, several technical development projects have been undertaken with the purpose of securing future growth and profitability. This, together with the highest activity level ever and the all time high in deposits, indicates a continued strong development for Betsson.”
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.