No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2012 Betsson third quarter and interim report
Friday October 26,2012 : BETSSON DELIVERS A RESPECTABLE PERFORMANCE
Increase in revenues but drop in operating income
Gaming operator Betsson released its third quarter and interim report showing strong growth in the firm's sportsbook but a drop in net income attributed in part to acquisition-related expenses.
Key performance indicators for the third quarter include:
- Revenues amounted to SEK 529.5 million (SEK 465.7 million), equivalent to an increase of 14 percent
- Operating income amounted to SEK 120.0 million (SEK 152.8 million)
- Gross turnover in Sportsbook, including all gaming solutions, amounted to SEK 2,921.4 million (SEK 1,816.6 million), of which NGG contributed SEK 594.8 million. This represents an increase of 61 percent
- The Sportsbook margin after free bets was 5.5 percent (7.6 percent), which is a seasonally low margin
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 118.3 million (SEK 146.5 million)
- Net income amounted to SEK 113.1 million (SEK 138.4 million), corresponding to SEK 2.68 (SEK 3.40) per share
- Customer deposits in all of Betsson's gaming solutions amounted to SEK 1,756.0 million (SEK 1,483.6 million), which is an All Time High and represents an increase of 18 percent
- The Company's external financing has decreased by SEK 35,4 Million during the quarter, to - SEK 396.4 million
- The shares in the subsidiary Angler Gaming were distributed to the shareholders at the beginning of the third quarter
Key performance indicators in the Interim period include:
- Revenues increased by 27 percent to SEK 1,551.8 million (SEK 1,221.4 million)
- Operating income amounted to SEK 403.6 million (SEK 387.4 million)
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 400.2 million (SEK 382.5 million)
- Net income amounted to SEK 380.8 million (SEK 362.0 million), corresponding to SEK 9.09 (9.08) per share
"The strong growth in activity in Betssons Sportsbook is a proof that investments have been successful. Revenues have been negatively affected by a low sportsbook margin amounting to 5.5 percent. However, the margin was stronger in the beginning of the fourth quarter and amounted to above 8.0 percent. The migration problems earlier communicated are well identified and a number of improvement initiatives are executed. These experiences together with high activity on Betssons different gaming sites as well as leading technology in the mobile segment, will give a continued strong development for Betsson," commented Magnus Silfverberg, President and CEO of Betsson.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.