No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2012 Betsson third quarter and interim report
Friday October 26,2012 : BETSSON DELIVERS A RESPECTABLE PERFORMANCE
Increase in revenues but drop in operating income
Gaming operator Betsson released its third quarter and interim report showing strong growth in the firm's sportsbook but a drop in net income attributed in part to acquisition-related expenses.
Key performance indicators for the third quarter include:
- Revenues amounted to SEK 529.5 million (SEK 465.7 million), equivalent to an increase of 14 percent
- Operating income amounted to SEK 120.0 million (SEK 152.8 million)
- Gross turnover in Sportsbook, including all gaming solutions, amounted to SEK 2,921.4 million (SEK 1,816.6 million), of which NGG contributed SEK 594.8 million. This represents an increase of 61 percent
- The Sportsbook margin after free bets was 5.5 percent (7.6 percent), which is a seasonally low margin
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 118.3 million (SEK 146.5 million)
- Net income amounted to SEK 113.1 million (SEK 138.4 million), corresponding to SEK 2.68 (SEK 3.40) per share
- Customer deposits in all of Betsson's gaming solutions amounted to SEK 1,756.0 million (SEK 1,483.6 million), which is an All Time High and represents an increase of 18 percent
- The Company's external financing has decreased by SEK 35,4 Million during the quarter, to - SEK 396.4 million
- The shares in the subsidiary Angler Gaming were distributed to the shareholders at the beginning of the third quarter
Key performance indicators in the Interim period include:
- Revenues increased by 27 percent to SEK 1,551.8 million (SEK 1,221.4 million)
- Operating income amounted to SEK 403.6 million (SEK 387.4 million)
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 400.2 million (SEK 382.5 million)
- Net income amounted to SEK 380.8 million (SEK 362.0 million), corresponding to SEK 9.09 (9.08) per share
"The strong growth in activity in Betssons Sportsbook is a proof that investments have been successful. Revenues have been negatively affected by a low sportsbook margin amounting to 5.5 percent. However, the margin was stronger in the beginning of the fourth quarter and amounted to above 8.0 percent. The migration problems earlier communicated are well identified and a number of improvement initiatives are executed. These experiences together with high activity on Betssons different gaming sites as well as leading technology in the mobile segment, will give a continued strong development for Betsson," commented Magnus Silfverberg, President and CEO of Betsson.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.