No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Results of Bingo Survey
Wednesday February 17,2016 : ONLINE BINGO REVIEW REVEALS SOME INTERESTING FACTS
Directory Which Bingo has published the results of a survey among its players.
Online bingo directory Which Bingo has published an interesting survey carried out among an unknown sample size of its players, reporting:
* Around GBP 56 million was spent on i-gaming advertising in 2015;
* Tombola was the biggest single bingo brand advertising on TV, accounting for 20 percent of the total media spend;
* The top three bingo brand organic search volumes are dominated by Gala Bingo, Jackpotjoy and Tombola which correlates well with the findings on TV ad spend;
* Bingo players are searching for brands rather than generic search terms, and in terms of brand dominance Foxy Bingo is among the leaders;
* Bingo operators have in general yet to perfect the art of marketing via social media. The survey found that operators are merely broadcasting messages on a daily basis instead of focusing on audience engagement. And despite high industry averages of fans on Facebook and Twitter, the report says brands are failing to reach any specific or significant social media results;
* Sing Bingo had the best referring website traffic from social media at 6.91 percent – twice as much as the industry’s average of 2.98 percent;
* The majority of respondents said they are not interested in using Twitter as either a communications tool or support channel;
* The survey concluded that half of online bingo players in the UK are aged 35 to 54, with the next highest demographic being players in the 55 – 64 age bracket. Just less than three quarters of those surveyed fell in the 35 to 65 years age range. The 'millennial' demographic age range - 18 to 24 years - made up only 3.5 percent of respondents;
* 1 in 5 players surveyed have never made a deposit at an online bingo site:
* More than 40 percent of players deposit GBP 25 or less each month. Those who deposit GBP100 or more per month account for 20 percent of the UK market;
* 40 percent of respondents preferred to spend their money on slots rather than bingo;
* Just over 25 percent of respondents said they play online bingo for 3 hours or more in one sitting;
* Nearly 8% of players play bingo whilst on the toilet;
* Almost a third of players surveyed have never made a withdrawal from an online bingo site;
* 40 percent of respondents admitted that they don’t fully understand wager-through requirements in T&Cs;
* Desktop online bingo still dominates vs. mobile;
* 59 new online bingo sites were launched in 2015, of which 24 were from Dragonfish;16 from Cozy Games and 12 from Jumpman Gaming. There are 416 licensed online bingo sites in the UK market. Jumpman Gaming is rising fast in the online bingo vertical with at least 11 new online bingo site launches scheduled for 2016 – almost twice as many as those planned by Dragonfish. Which Bingo predicts that by mid-2016 Jumpman will be among the top three online bingo software providers, displacing even Playtech;
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
GAN Partners with Station Casinos -
B2B online gaming company GAN (formerly Game Account Network) has revealed Station Casinos as its previously unidentified partner in an announcement made August 2016
Oceanís Call Slot Launches -
Online gambling games developer Habanero has embarked on a journey across the high seas to bring players its latest HTML5 high resolution slot title, Oceanís Call.
Big Names Playing WCOOP -
The big names came out to play in the closing stages of the World Championship of Online Poker this week as major prizes were handed out in a number of exciting and entertaining competitions.
Sirplay to Open Argentina Branch -
#SirPlay expects the new office to be fully operational by early next year, extending its service to Grupo Slots, which holds a license to operate the provincial San Luis Lottery, and other potential LatAm clients.
DFS Changes for Ohio -
#dfs Coley says that at present DFS is an example of the "pools for profit" concept, the rules for which the state Attorney General has opined are unclear in relation to DFS.
New Jersey Teams Up With Kahnawake Gaming Commission -
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission have agreed to collaborate in preventing unlicensed online operators from accepting bets from New Jersey and other U.S. states through the Continent 8 data centre situated on tribal land, according to reports Tuesday from the Associated Press news agency.
Petition to Ban Online Gaming in Singapore -
Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Clubís application to operate online betting has triggered the origination of a petition that calls on the Government to deny authorization and stop legalization of online gambling.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.