No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Results of Bingo Survey
Wednesday February 17,2016 : ONLINE BINGO REVIEW REVEALS SOME INTERESTING FACTS
Directory Which Bingo has published the results of a survey among its players.
Online bingo directory Which Bingo has published an interesting survey carried out among an unknown sample size of its players, reporting:
* Around GBP 56 million was spent on i-gaming advertising in 2015;
* Tombola was the biggest single bingo brand advertising on TV, accounting for 20 percent of the total media spend;
* The top three bingo brand organic search volumes are dominated by Gala Bingo, Jackpotjoy and Tombola which correlates well with the findings on TV ad spend;
* Bingo players are searching for brands rather than generic search terms, and in terms of brand dominance Foxy Bingo is among the leaders;
* Bingo operators have in general yet to perfect the art of marketing via social media. The survey found that operators are merely broadcasting messages on a daily basis instead of focusing on audience engagement. And despite high industry averages of fans on Facebook and Twitter, the report says brands are failing to reach any specific or significant social media results;
* Sing Bingo had the best referring website traffic from social media at 6.91 percent – twice as much as the industry’s average of 2.98 percent;
* The majority of respondents said they are not interested in using Twitter as either a communications tool or support channel;
* The survey concluded that half of online bingo players in the UK are aged 35 to 54, with the next highest demographic being players in the 55 – 64 age bracket. Just less than three quarters of those surveyed fell in the 35 to 65 years age range. The 'millennial' demographic age range - 18 to 24 years - made up only 3.5 percent of respondents;
* 1 in 5 players surveyed have never made a deposit at an online bingo site:
* More than 40 percent of players deposit GBP 25 or less each month. Those who deposit GBP100 or more per month account for 20 percent of the UK market;
* 40 percent of respondents preferred to spend their money on slots rather than bingo;
* Just over 25 percent of respondents said they play online bingo for 3 hours or more in one sitting;
* Nearly 8% of players play bingo whilst on the toilet;
* Almost a third of players surveyed have never made a withdrawal from an online bingo site;
* 40 percent of respondents admitted that they don’t fully understand wager-through requirements in T&Cs;
* Desktop online bingo still dominates vs. mobile;
* 59 new online bingo sites were launched in 2015, of which 24 were from Dragonfish;16 from Cozy Games and 12 from Jumpman Gaming. There are 416 licensed online bingo sites in the UK market. Jumpman Gaming is rising fast in the online bingo vertical with at least 11 new online bingo site launches scheduled for 2016 – almost twice as many as those planned by Dragonfish. Which Bingo predicts that by mid-2016 Jumpman will be among the top three online bingo software providers, displacing even Playtech;
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
South Africa Going After Illegal Gambling -
In South Africa a combined national police and federal enforcement initiative has shuttered 19 illegal gambling venues across the provinces of Northern Cape and North West.
Global Poker League Championship Results -
#gpl The inaugural season of the Global Poker League Championship played out this week with the Montreal Nationals besting the Berlin Bears across 11 games to claim the $100,000 main prize.
Yahoo DFS Gets Uk License -
#yahoo Industry observers point out that Yahoo has thus far carried out little in the way of major marketing on DFS in its US endeavors, unlike rivals DraftKings and FanDuel, and they expect it to follow a similar path in the Britain.
SPANISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES TO GROW -
Spain's gambling industry continued to advance in 2015 with growth in most sectors, according to the latest research report from the Codere - University of Madrid Institute for Policy and Governance collaboration released this week.
Novomatic Acquires Albanian National Lottery -
#Novomatic The Austrian gaming technology group Novomatic has issued a statement confirming that it has completed the final required steps for the successful acquisition of the Albanian National Lottery.
2016 Massachusetts Gaming Commission Report -
Industry journalist Steve Ruddock picked up on some interesting statistics from the latest annual report of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission released this week, flagging the current results from its on-going monitoring research of the state gambling market.
Jack Lam denies bribe allegations -
Allegations by Philippines Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre that casino tycoon Jack Lam used 'facilitator' Wally Sombero in an attempt to bribe him into protecting Lam interests have been hotly denied by Lam.
Fonbet Gets Russian Betting License -
#Fonbet Russian-licensed operators are required to use officially sanctioned payment hubs called TSUPIS to facilitate government oversight, and this may be a concern for Fonbet at present.
New Attempts to Restore the Wire act -
In the first of these initiatives, which Online Poker Report notes is supported by only eight state AGs (half those who signed a similar letter last year), the signatories seek support for RAWA at a Congressional hearing scheduled for December 9.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.