No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
British gambling habits Reserched
Tuesday November 5,2013 : LATEST U.K. GAMBLING PARTICIPATION NUMBERS ARE OUT
ICM Research's regular study of Brit gambling habits covered.
The UK Gambling Commission has published the results of its latest routine survey of British gambling participation, again conducted by ICM Research and covering the quarter to end September 2013.
* An average of 55 percent of respondents had participated in at least one form of gambling in the previous four weeks, down 2 percent from the same period in 2012.
* More male than female respondents had participated in gambling in the previous four weeks (60 percent of males and 50 percent of females).
* An average of 15 percent of respondents had participated in at least one form of online gambling in the previous four weeks, up 1 percent on the same period last year.
* More male than female respondents had participated in online gambling in the previous four weeks (18 percent of males and 11 percent of females).
* If those respondents only playing the National Lottery online are excluded, the proportion of respondents who had participated in online gambling falls to just 8 percent - no change from last year..
* The most popular gambling activity remains National Lottery tickets (44 percent of respondents). This was followed by other lotteries (12 percent) and scratchcards (9 percent). No other individual activity was participated in by more than 4 percent of respondents.
* Overall, 73 percent of past four week gamblers had gambled ‘in person only’. A further 15 percent had done so both ‘online’ and ‘in person’, and 12 percent had gambled ‘online only’.
* Respondents were more likely to report that they gambled ‘online only’ than they were to report they did the activity both online and in person, with the exception of virtual dog and horse races.
* Participating ‘online only’ was the most popular method of gambling for sports betting and spread betting.
* Among past four week bettors, betting in person at a bookmakers was the most common option for all types of betting activity.
* The most common frequency of participation for past four week gamblers was ‘once a month, less than once a week’ with this being the most common frequency for ten activities, although for a significant number of activities respondents indicated that their participation was ‘once a week’.
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.