No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
British gambling habits Reserched
Tuesday November 5,2013 : LATEST U.K. GAMBLING PARTICIPATION NUMBERS ARE OUT
ICM Research's regular study of Brit gambling habits covered.
The UK Gambling Commission has published the results of its latest routine survey of British gambling participation, again conducted by ICM Research and covering the quarter to end September 2013.
* An average of 55 percent of respondents had participated in at least one form of gambling in the previous four weeks, down 2 percent from the same period in 2012.
* More male than female respondents had participated in gambling in the previous four weeks (60 percent of males and 50 percent of females).
* An average of 15 percent of respondents had participated in at least one form of online gambling in the previous four weeks, up 1 percent on the same period last year.
* More male than female respondents had participated in online gambling in the previous four weeks (18 percent of males and 11 percent of females).
* If those respondents only playing the National Lottery online are excluded, the proportion of respondents who had participated in online gambling falls to just 8 percent - no change from last year..
* The most popular gambling activity remains National Lottery tickets (44 percent of respondents). This was followed by other lotteries (12 percent) and scratchcards (9 percent). No other individual activity was participated in by more than 4 percent of respondents.
* Overall, 73 percent of past four week gamblers had gambled ‘in person only’. A further 15 percent had done so both ‘online’ and ‘in person’, and 12 percent had gambled ‘online only’.
* Respondents were more likely to report that they gambled ‘online only’ than they were to report they did the activity both online and in person, with the exception of virtual dog and horse races.
* Participating ‘online only’ was the most popular method of gambling for sports betting and spread betting.
* Among past four week bettors, betting in person at a bookmakers was the most common option for all types of betting activity.
* The most common frequency of participation for past four week gamblers was ‘once a month, less than once a week’ with this being the most common frequency for ten activities, although for a significant number of activities respondents indicated that their participation was ‘once a week’.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.