No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BWIN 2010 RESULTS RELEASED
Posted 3./23/11 : Development of business in Q4 2010 defined by forthcoming merger
The publicly listed Austrian online gambling group Bwin Interactive has published its full year 2010 and Q4 2010 results, noting that its merger with Party Gaming plc has been influential in Q4.
The internet gambling giant boasted that it is now established as one of the leading internet poker providers in France and a top three player in Italy, with further expansion scheduled in 2011.
Preparations for forthcoming regulation in a number of European markets resulted in one-off expenditure for consulting and system development
There has been continuing increases in turnover and customer volume in the sports betting vertical, although gross gaming revenues were slightly down year-on-year due to lower sports betting margin and intense competition in poker.
EBITDA was impacted by IT-related expenditure in preparation for the merger with Party Gaming and forthcoming regulation in Europe. There has also been some reorganisation by product verticals in preparation for the Party Gaming merger, which is scheduled for implementation at the end of March 2011.
Management reported that current development of the business is ahead of expectations, and that operational costs have been cut.
Q4 highlights included:
* Average daily gross gaming revenues (1 January – 17 March 2011) up 10.5 percent compared to Q4 2010 and up 6.2 percent compared to Q1 2010 to Euro 1.57 million
* Average daily net gaming revenues (1 January – 28 February 2011) up 5.2 percent compared to Q4 2010 to Euro 1.18 million
* Expenses for services received (such as external software writing and maintenance, consulting) for January and February 2011 down by approximately 15 percent compared to the monthly average of Q4 2010
* Gross gaming revenues of Euro 130.8 million (Q4 2009: Euro 132.9 million)
* Record sports betting turnover of Euro 917.0 million (Q4 2009: EUR 786.4 million)
* Net gaming revenues of Euro 103.1 million (Q4 2009: Euro 109.8 million)
* Active customers: 1,213,000 active and 305,000 new active real-money customers (minus 2.5 percent and plus 2.4 percent respectively)
* EBITDA (adjusted) of Euro 20.9 million (Q4 2009: Euro 34.3 million)
* Result after tax of Euro 5.2 million (Q4 2009: Euro 19.3 million)
Financial year 2010 (pro forma consolidated, including bwin e.K.)
* Gross gaming revenues up 15.2 percent to Euro 514.6 million (2009: Euro 446.6 million)
* Net gaming revenues up 9.4 percent to Euro 408.0 million (2009: Euro 373.0 million)
* Active customers: 2,606,000 active and 1,283,000 new active real-money customers (plus 9.0 percent and plus 16.4 percent respectively)
* Adjusted EBITDA of Euro 72.0 million (2009: Euro 102.2 million)
* Result after tax of Euro 13.9 million (2009: Euro 46.3 million)
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.