No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BWIN 2010 RESULTS RELEASED
Posted 3./23/11 : Development of business in Q4 2010 defined by forthcoming merger
The publicly listed Austrian online gambling group Bwin Interactive has published its full year 2010 and Q4 2010 results, noting that its merger with Party Gaming plc has been influential in Q4.
The internet gambling giant boasted that it is now established as one of the leading internet poker providers in France and a top three player in Italy, with further expansion scheduled in 2011.
Preparations for forthcoming regulation in a number of European markets resulted in one-off expenditure for consulting and system development
There has been continuing increases in turnover and customer volume in the sports betting vertical, although gross gaming revenues were slightly down year-on-year due to lower sports betting margin and intense competition in poker.
EBITDA was impacted by IT-related expenditure in preparation for the merger with Party Gaming and forthcoming regulation in Europe. There has also been some reorganisation by product verticals in preparation for the Party Gaming merger, which is scheduled for implementation at the end of March 2011.
Management reported that current development of the business is ahead of expectations, and that operational costs have been cut.
Q4 highlights included:
* Average daily gross gaming revenues (1 January – 17 March 2011) up 10.5 percent compared to Q4 2010 and up 6.2 percent compared to Q1 2010 to Euro 1.57 million
* Average daily net gaming revenues (1 January – 28 February 2011) up 5.2 percent compared to Q4 2010 to Euro 1.18 million
* Expenses for services received (such as external software writing and maintenance, consulting) for January and February 2011 down by approximately 15 percent compared to the monthly average of Q4 2010
* Gross gaming revenues of Euro 130.8 million (Q4 2009: Euro 132.9 million)
* Record sports betting turnover of Euro 917.0 million (Q4 2009: EUR 786.4 million)
* Net gaming revenues of Euro 103.1 million (Q4 2009: Euro 109.8 million)
* Active customers: 1,213,000 active and 305,000 new active real-money customers (minus 2.5 percent and plus 2.4 percent respectively)
* EBITDA (adjusted) of Euro 20.9 million (Q4 2009: Euro 34.3 million)
* Result after tax of Euro 5.2 million (Q4 2009: Euro 19.3 million)
Financial year 2010 (pro forma consolidated, including bwin e.K.)
* Gross gaming revenues up 15.2 percent to Euro 514.6 million (2009: Euro 446.6 million)
* Net gaming revenues up 9.4 percent to Euro 408.0 million (2009: Euro 373.0 million)
* Active customers: 2,606,000 active and 1,283,000 new active real-money customers (plus 9.0 percent and plus 16.4 percent respectively)
* Adjusted EBITDA of Euro 72.0 million (2009: Euro 102.2 million)
* Result after tax of Euro 13.9 million (2009: Euro 46.3 million)
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.