No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BWIN 2010 RESULTS RELEASED
Posted 3./23/11 : Development of business in Q4 2010 defined by forthcoming merger
The publicly listed Austrian online gambling group Bwin Interactive has published its full year 2010 and Q4 2010 results, noting that its merger with Party Gaming plc has been influential in Q4.
The internet gambling giant boasted that it is now established as one of the leading internet poker providers in France and a top three player in Italy, with further expansion scheduled in 2011.
Preparations for forthcoming regulation in a number of European markets resulted in one-off expenditure for consulting and system development
There has been continuing increases in turnover and customer volume in the sports betting vertical, although gross gaming revenues were slightly down year-on-year due to lower sports betting margin and intense competition in poker.
EBITDA was impacted by IT-related expenditure in preparation for the merger with Party Gaming and forthcoming regulation in Europe. There has also been some reorganisation by product verticals in preparation for the Party Gaming merger, which is scheduled for implementation at the end of March 2011.
Management reported that current development of the business is ahead of expectations, and that operational costs have been cut.
Q4 highlights included:
* Average daily gross gaming revenues (1 January – 17 March 2011) up 10.5 percent compared to Q4 2010 and up 6.2 percent compared to Q1 2010 to Euro 1.57 million
* Average daily net gaming revenues (1 January – 28 February 2011) up 5.2 percent compared to Q4 2010 to Euro 1.18 million
* Expenses for services received (such as external software writing and maintenance, consulting) for January and February 2011 down by approximately 15 percent compared to the monthly average of Q4 2010
* Gross gaming revenues of Euro 130.8 million (Q4 2009: Euro 132.9 million)
* Record sports betting turnover of Euro 917.0 million (Q4 2009: EUR 786.4 million)
* Net gaming revenues of Euro 103.1 million (Q4 2009: Euro 109.8 million)
* Active customers: 1,213,000 active and 305,000 new active real-money customers (minus 2.5 percent and plus 2.4 percent respectively)
* EBITDA (adjusted) of Euro 20.9 million (Q4 2009: Euro 34.3 million)
* Result after tax of Euro 5.2 million (Q4 2009: Euro 19.3 million)
Financial year 2010 (pro forma consolidated, including bwin e.K.)
* Gross gaming revenues up 15.2 percent to Euro 514.6 million (2009: Euro 446.6 million)
* Net gaming revenues up 9.4 percent to Euro 408.0 million (2009: Euro 373.0 million)
* Active customers: 2,606,000 active and 1,283,000 new active real-money customers (plus 9.0 percent and plus 16.4 percent respectively)
* Adjusted EBITDA of Euro 72.0 million (2009: Euro 102.2 million)
* Result after tax of Euro 13.9 million (2009: Euro 46.3 million)
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.