No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BWIN 2010 RESULTS RELEASED
Posted 3./23/11 : Development of business in Q4 2010 defined by forthcoming merger
The publicly listed Austrian online gambling group Bwin Interactive has published its full year 2010 and Q4 2010 results, noting that its merger with Party Gaming plc has been influential in Q4.
The internet gambling giant boasted that it is now established as one of the leading internet poker providers in France and a top three player in Italy, with further expansion scheduled in 2011.
Preparations for forthcoming regulation in a number of European markets resulted in one-off expenditure for consulting and system development
There has been continuing increases in turnover and customer volume in the sports betting vertical, although gross gaming revenues were slightly down year-on-year due to lower sports betting margin and intense competition in poker.
EBITDA was impacted by IT-related expenditure in preparation for the merger with Party Gaming and forthcoming regulation in Europe. There has also been some reorganisation by product verticals in preparation for the Party Gaming merger, which is scheduled for implementation at the end of March 2011.
Management reported that current development of the business is ahead of expectations, and that operational costs have been cut.
Q4 highlights included:
* Average daily gross gaming revenues (1 January – 17 March 2011) up 10.5 percent compared to Q4 2010 and up 6.2 percent compared to Q1 2010 to Euro 1.57 million
* Average daily net gaming revenues (1 January – 28 February 2011) up 5.2 percent compared to Q4 2010 to Euro 1.18 million
* Expenses for services received (such as external software writing and maintenance, consulting) for January and February 2011 down by approximately 15 percent compared to the monthly average of Q4 2010
* Gross gaming revenues of Euro 130.8 million (Q4 2009: Euro 132.9 million)
* Record sports betting turnover of Euro 917.0 million (Q4 2009: EUR 786.4 million)
* Net gaming revenues of Euro 103.1 million (Q4 2009: Euro 109.8 million)
* Active customers: 1,213,000 active and 305,000 new active real-money customers (minus 2.5 percent and plus 2.4 percent respectively)
* EBITDA (adjusted) of Euro 20.9 million (Q4 2009: Euro 34.3 million)
* Result after tax of Euro 5.2 million (Q4 2009: Euro 19.3 million)
Financial year 2010 (pro forma consolidated, including bwin e.K.)
* Gross gaming revenues up 15.2 percent to Euro 514.6 million (2009: Euro 446.6 million)
* Net gaming revenues up 9.4 percent to Euro 408.0 million (2009: Euro 373.0 million)
* Active customers: 2,606,000 active and 1,283,000 new active real-money customers (plus 9.0 percent and plus 16.4 percent respectively)
* Adjusted EBITDA of Euro 72.0 million (2009: Euro 102.2 million)
* Result after tax of Euro 13.9 million (2009: Euro 46.3 million)
Gambling News :
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
NY Rangers vs. Devils on 12/21 -
When the Devils and Rangers hit the ice on Thursday (7 PM ET on MSG), so too will two of the league’s top netminders. After a slow start to the season, Henrik Lundqvist has returned to his form of old. Through 29 games, he’s posted a 2.59 goals against average, and a .920 save percentage.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.