No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Will Bwin/Party Return To Earnings Growth
Thursday March 13,2014 : BWIN.PARTY HOPES FOR A RETURN TO GROWTH
Management predicts strategy to focus on regulated markets will bear fruit.
The European online gambling company Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment says in its 2013 full year results posted today that it is on track for a return to growth after problems in Greece and a strategy calling for focus on regulated markets.
The company reported the following highlights:
* Total revenue down at Euro 652.4 million (2012: Euro 801.6 million) reflecting shift from ‘volume to value’, ISP blocking in Greece, migration losses and the full year impact of gaming taxes in Germany; nationally regulated and/or taxed markets represented 53 percent of total revenue (2012: 43 percent); They Forget to mention all of there marketing partners who stopped working with party after Bwin/Party retroactively changed there marketing terms to screw partners and affiliates our of earnings.
* Gross gaming revenue through mobile/touch grew by 77 percent to Euro 76.9 million (2012: Euro 43.4 million);
* Successful US launch – number one online poker network in New Jersey in partnership with Borgata;
* Costs reduced by Euro 97 million in 2013 versus 2012 - better than targeted savings of Euro 70 million;
* Clean EBITDA down at Euro 108 million (2012: Euro 164.9 million) due to lower revenue, increased gaming taxes in Germany and start-up costs in New Jersey;
* Continuing operating profit of Euro 51.9 million (2012: loss of Euro 16.5 million) driven by release of acquisition fair value provisions, absence of retroactive taxes and lower amortisation costs;
* Continuing Clean EPS down at 7.3 Euro cents per share (2012: 14.7 Euro cents);
* Recommended final dividend up 5 percent to 1.80 pence per share (2012: 1.72 pence) making a total FY13 dividend of 3.60 pence per share (2012: 3.44 pence)
Reporting on current trading, management said that average daily net revenue is up 6 percent versus Q4:2013 with nationally regulated and/or taxed markets representing 56 percent of net revenue.
“2013 was a challenging year for our business, but it also marked a turning point as we increased our focus on regulated and to-be-regulated markets, began to roll-out new and refreshed versions of our mobile and desktop products, and commenced the transformation of our technology infrastructure through the adoption of the Agile development methodology.
"Having streamlined the shape and size of our business we now have the foundations to return our business to sustainable growth.”
Gambling News :
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.