No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Will Bwin/Party Return To Earnings Growth
Thursday March 13,2014 : BWIN.PARTY HOPES FOR A RETURN TO GROWTH
Management predicts strategy to focus on regulated markets will bear fruit.
The European online gambling company Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment says in its 2013 full year results posted today that it is on track for a return to growth after problems in Greece and a strategy calling for focus on regulated markets.
The company reported the following highlights:
* Total revenue down at Euro 652.4 million (2012: Euro 801.6 million) reflecting shift from ‘volume to value’, ISP blocking in Greece, migration losses and the full year impact of gaming taxes in Germany; nationally regulated and/or taxed markets represented 53 percent of total revenue (2012: 43 percent); They Forget to mention all of there marketing partners who stopped working with party after Bwin/Party retroactively changed there marketing terms to screw partners and affiliates our of earnings.
* Gross gaming revenue through mobile/touch grew by 77 percent to Euro 76.9 million (2012: Euro 43.4 million);
* Successful US launch – number one online poker network in New Jersey in partnership with Borgata;
* Costs reduced by Euro 97 million in 2013 versus 2012 - better than targeted savings of Euro 70 million;
* Clean EBITDA down at Euro 108 million (2012: Euro 164.9 million) due to lower revenue, increased gaming taxes in Germany and start-up costs in New Jersey;
* Continuing operating profit of Euro 51.9 million (2012: loss of Euro 16.5 million) driven by release of acquisition fair value provisions, absence of retroactive taxes and lower amortisation costs;
* Continuing Clean EPS down at 7.3 Euro cents per share (2012: 14.7 Euro cents);
* Recommended final dividend up 5 percent to 1.80 pence per share (2012: 1.72 pence) making a total FY13 dividend of 3.60 pence per share (2012: 3.44 pence)
Reporting on current trading, management said that average daily net revenue is up 6 percent versus Q4:2013 with nationally regulated and/or taxed markets representing 56 percent of net revenue.
“2013 was a challenging year for our business, but it also marked a turning point as we increased our focus on regulated and to-be-regulated markets, began to roll-out new and refreshed versions of our mobile and desktop products, and commenced the transformation of our technology infrastructure through the adoption of the Agile development methodology.
"Having streamlined the shape and size of our business we now have the foundations to return our business to sustainable growth.”
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.