No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Will Bwin/Party Return To Earnings Growth
Thursday March 13,2014 : BWIN.PARTY HOPES FOR A RETURN TO GROWTH
Management predicts strategy to focus on regulated markets will bear fruit.
The European online gambling company Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment says in its 2013 full year results posted today that it is on track for a return to growth after problems in Greece and a strategy calling for focus on regulated markets.
The company reported the following highlights:
* Total revenue down at Euro 652.4 million (2012: Euro 801.6 million) reflecting shift from ‘volume to value’, ISP blocking in Greece, migration losses and the full year impact of gaming taxes in Germany; nationally regulated and/or taxed markets represented 53 percent of total revenue (2012: 43 percent); They Forget to mention all of there marketing partners who stopped working with party after Bwin/Party retroactively changed there marketing terms to screw partners and affiliates our of earnings.
* Gross gaming revenue through mobile/touch grew by 77 percent to Euro 76.9 million (2012: Euro 43.4 million);
* Successful US launch – number one online poker network in New Jersey in partnership with Borgata;
* Costs reduced by Euro 97 million in 2013 versus 2012 - better than targeted savings of Euro 70 million;
* Clean EBITDA down at Euro 108 million (2012: Euro 164.9 million) due to lower revenue, increased gaming taxes in Germany and start-up costs in New Jersey;
* Continuing operating profit of Euro 51.9 million (2012: loss of Euro 16.5 million) driven by release of acquisition fair value provisions, absence of retroactive taxes and lower amortisation costs;
* Continuing Clean EPS down at 7.3 Euro cents per share (2012: 14.7 Euro cents);
* Recommended final dividend up 5 percent to 1.80 pence per share (2012: 1.72 pence) making a total FY13 dividend of 3.60 pence per share (2012: 3.44 pence)
Reporting on current trading, management said that average daily net revenue is up 6 percent versus Q4:2013 with nationally regulated and/or taxed markets representing 56 percent of net revenue.
“2013 was a challenging year for our business, but it also marked a turning point as we increased our focus on regulated and to-be-regulated markets, began to roll-out new and refreshed versions of our mobile and desktop products, and commenced the transformation of our technology infrastructure through the adoption of the Agile development methodology.
"Having streamlined the shape and size of our business we now have the foundations to return our business to sustainable growth.”
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.