No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Will Bwin/Party Return To Earnings Growth
Thursday March 13,2014 : BWIN.PARTY HOPES FOR A RETURN TO GROWTH
Management predicts strategy to focus on regulated markets will bear fruit.
The European online gambling company Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment says in its 2013 full year results posted today that it is on track for a return to growth after problems in Greece and a strategy calling for focus on regulated markets.
The company reported the following highlights:
* Total revenue down at Euro 652.4 million (2012: Euro 801.6 million) reflecting shift from ‘volume to value’, ISP blocking in Greece, migration losses and the full year impact of gaming taxes in Germany; nationally regulated and/or taxed markets represented 53 percent of total revenue (2012: 43 percent); They Forget to mention all of there marketing partners who stopped working with party after Bwin/Party retroactively changed there marketing terms to screw partners and affiliates our of earnings.
* Gross gaming revenue through mobile/touch grew by 77 percent to Euro 76.9 million (2012: Euro 43.4 million);
* Successful US launch – number one online poker network in New Jersey in partnership with Borgata;
* Costs reduced by Euro 97 million in 2013 versus 2012 - better than targeted savings of Euro 70 million;
* Clean EBITDA down at Euro 108 million (2012: Euro 164.9 million) due to lower revenue, increased gaming taxes in Germany and start-up costs in New Jersey;
* Continuing operating profit of Euro 51.9 million (2012: loss of Euro 16.5 million) driven by release of acquisition fair value provisions, absence of retroactive taxes and lower amortisation costs;
* Continuing Clean EPS down at 7.3 Euro cents per share (2012: 14.7 Euro cents);
* Recommended final dividend up 5 percent to 1.80 pence per share (2012: 1.72 pence) making a total FY13 dividend of 3.60 pence per share (2012: 3.44 pence)
Reporting on current trading, management said that average daily net revenue is up 6 percent versus Q4:2013 with nationally regulated and/or taxed markets representing 56 percent of net revenue.
“2013 was a challenging year for our business, but it also marked a turning point as we increased our focus on regulated and to-be-regulated markets, began to roll-out new and refreshed versions of our mobile and desktop products, and commenced the transformation of our technology infrastructure through the adoption of the Agile development methodology.
"Having streamlined the shape and size of our business we now have the foundations to return our business to sustainable growth.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.