No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Shitty Earnings For Bwin Party
Friday August 29,2014 : ANOTHER DISMAL PERFORMANCE FROM BWIN.PARTY
Major changes will be necessary, CEO admits.
Possibly spurred by the critical eye of activist board member Jason Ader, the chief executive of Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment, Norbert Teufelberger, has acknowledged that major changes at the poorly performing online gambling group are necessary.
Teufelberger accepted that fact in presenting Bwin.Party's H1-2014 results, which again illustrated a disappointing performance in virtually all verticals but sports betting and mobile....thanks mainly to the FIFA World Cup.
The numbers tell the story without need for elaboration:
* Revenues down again at Euro 317.1 million (H1 2013: Euro 342.5 million)
* Euro 11.9 million lost following the closure of the Greek market and Bwin's 'volume to value' strategy.
* Nationally regulated markets represented 56 percent of total revenue (H1 2013: 52 percent)
* Good news from mobile, where GGR across all verticals soared 125 percent to Euro 67.4 million
( H1 2013: Euro 342.5 million)
* Remedial measures underway with planned cost reductions of Euro 30 million this year remain on-track with savings of Euro 13.8 million achieved in H1-2014.
* Clean EBITDA at Euro 46.4 million (H1 2013: Euro 60.7 million) down due to Euro 7.3 million of operating losses in New Jersey, reduced domain sales and the loss of Greek revenues.
* Non-cash impairment charge of Euro 94.7 million against poker-related and other intangible assets.
* Euro 94 million loss after tax (H1 2013: loss of Euro 11.6 million)
* Operating losses increased significantly from a negative result of Euro 4.9 million last year to a loss of Euro 100.4 million in the first half of 2014.
* Clean EPS of 3 Euro cents per share (H1 2013: 4.3 Euro cents)
* Current trading in the 8 weeks to 25 August 2014 has resulted in average daily net revenue declining 4 percent compared with the same period in 2013.
Drilling down into the revenue numbers the following is apparent:
* Sports betting was a positive performer, with revenues up 7 percent at Euro 127.4 million (H1 2013: Euro 119 million.
* Casino and Games dipped sharply down at Euro 103.3 million (H1 2013: Euro 112.2 million.)
* Poker was even worse, diving 31 percent to Euro 44.1 million (H1 2013: Euro 63.9 million)
* Bingo down at Euro 26.7 million (H1 2013: Euro 27.6 million)
* Other down at Euro 15.6 million (H1 2013: Euro 19.8 million)
* New player acquisitions were down at 485,800 (H1 2013: 507,800)
* Yield per average player was up 4 percent at Euro 10.
Teufelberger observed in his report:
“We are on-track with our current cost saving measures, however it is clear that a more fundamental approach is needed to turnaround our commercial and operational performance. This requires a major change: we are simplifying our structure to accelerate the execution of our plans to drive revenue growth, increase our focus on customers in nationally regulated and/or taxed markets, and further reduce infrastructure costs.
"This new approach will also allow us to consider alternative financing and corporate structures in order to create additional value."
In subsequent exchanges with reporters, Teufelberger estimated that the company will earn up to Euro 40 million through the disposal of unnecessary assets, and revealed that the sell-off has already started with the company's 40 percent stake in Betbull offered to an unidentified third party.
Three years on from the merger of Party Gaming and Bwin Interactive, the group's share price has reduced by a third, and management might be considering suggestions from US activist investor Jason Ader that the group may need to be broken up.
Teufelberger commented: "Bwin.Party should be prepared to play an active role in any future reshaping of the industry if further value can be delivered."
He also revealed that the group has appointed advisers to look at a potential IPO for its Kalixa payments business.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Is Gibraltar Out of Luck in US Tax Challenge -
Gibraltar's challenge to the UK 15 percent point-of-consumption tax on online gambling operator revenues has already failed in the UK High Court, and it looks as if it may be rejected by the European Court of Justice too.
Quickspin are now available in Denmark -
#quickspin The roll-out strengthens the long-standing partnership between the supplier and the operator, with Quickspin games already available on Vera&John’s websites around the world.
UCypher Launches -
Indian entertainment and media entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala has announced the formation of UCypher, an eSports tournament in which ten teams will compete.
Extreme Live Gaming In deal With Betsson -
Extreme Live Gaming, a subsidiary of the Novomatic Interactive group, has announced a live dealer product deal with the Betsson online gambling group, with an initial launch planned for Betsson.com, followed by other brands in the Swedish group's portfolio.
Expansion Mode For BoyleSports -
The Bambury premises are situated in Kildare, Meath and Dublin and will be refurbished and rebranded after acquisition, with the total of 31 staff remaining in employment..
Safecharge Q4-2016 -
Online e-cash processing firm Safecharge, where Playtech's Teddy Sagi is a majority shareholder, released a trading update on its Q4-2016 performance Thursday, flagging record transaction processing volumes and revenues.
ASA Most Controversial Ads of 2016 -
Paddy Power's penchant for advertisements that cause a stir saw the betting company mentioned twice in the Top Ten most controversial adverts of 2016 released by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK Thursday.
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.